Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Herods 2nd temple Christ was never fond of it, den of vipers a satanic cult is precisely why its destruction physically it was necessary not to crush a talmudic judaism rather steal it for Rome and canonize it.It is the house of God destroy this temple or my truth
    and in three days I will make it rise again but the temple Jesus was speaking
    about was his body our temple within Christ. No, the truth is written over and over in the NT... with Jesus calling them vipers, challenging them when they persecuted, answering their claims with Scripture and chastising them in general! ! He came to set the captives FREE from the bondage of sin AND the bondage of laws misinterpreted and given in a spirit of hypocrisy, etc ....Of course the enemy does not want people to realize this!! and has used the Jews and people's ignorance about them and their "ways" as a means to accomplish his deceit!! Christians have this attitude of "well I don't know anything about Judaism and wouldn't be able to understand it anyway..." and are convinced that Jews are God's chosen -- Not realizing that it is the ISRAELITES that are His Chosen Ones (into which we are grafted)!!! The four Christian gospels say very little about the Temple in the days of Jesus. Except for a few brief words from Jesus there was no extensive public warning that the Second Temple was to be destroyed. The analysis of why this happened would be explained afterward, after resurrection of Jesus. It was then that the Apostles (all Jews) confronted the nation with her grievous sins. weeping for tammuz Vision of Idolatry in the Temple What has no greater truth the loss of AUTHORITY Christs u see me u seen the father we have to clean up the bullshit The intense spiritually of the First Temple cannot be compared to the Second. The constant open miracles are gone. Prophecy will also disappear during the early years of the second Temple. The Ark of the Covenant is gone ? and although there is a Holy of Holies, it stands empty. old Covenant new Covenant deception hardly if your the deceiver i detect no lack of encouragement for finding ones temple just like the ark it will There's a well-known story told in the Talmud a priest, who finds a loose stone on the Temple Mount and realizes that's where the Ark is hidden. On the way to tell others about it, he dies. The point of the story is that the Ark is not meant to be found. Not yet. So any discourse is our truth shared. Meaning and truth are just second cousins .
    Last edited by xparte; 01-18-16 at 04:01 AM.

Once upon a time I had a very lucid dream that I was taken back in time to tour "Solomon's Temple" as in the one that stood during the reign of the ancient Israelite king named Solomon. In sum, it was laid plainly that the temple building had anthropomorphic design (laid out like the body of a man). From two sources I would find further validation.

Also, back in mid 90s, I had another dream I was taken on a flying tour by Moses and he showed me a military/naval fleet crossing the Atlantic, mainly the boats and craft such were painted Olive Drab / Green and there was a dragon (Leviathan/Sea Serpent) hidden among the fleet--all heading toward the USA. Strangely enough, years later military patches bearing serpent figures started popping up. Where the fleet came from: I got the impression it was derived of passengers from Europe and the Middle East.

Re: Destruction of the Herod Temple.
    It is suggested that Revelations was penned before 66AD. There were various people who gave witness of the pending destruction back then--from the public record it was very public. If I recall correctly, the Herod Temple was missing 'hands'.

Also, remember there was also the Tabernacle of David.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 03:49 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

obtain something from (a specified source)he word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, say to the prince of Tyre, Thus says the Lord God: “Because your heart is proud, and you have said, ‘I am a god, I sit in the seat of the gods, in the heart of the seas,’ yet you are but a man, and no god, though you make your heart like the heart of a god— you are indeed wiser than Daniel; no secret is hidden from you; by your wisdom and your understanding you have made wealth for yourself, and have gathered gold and silver into your treasuries; by your great wisdom in your trade you have increased your wealth, and your heart has become proud in your wealth— .Well the history of dreams are freudian in doctrine only. Solomon's nature had a lucid conscientious i am going to make it plain. What voice has come for your sake, not mine. anthropomorphic design (laid out like the body of a man). From two sources I would find further validation.if Christs temple is just davinci drawing or masonic Leviathan/Sea Serpent then u must excuse my physical not my spiritual voice as dreams go let them beg the difference telling what the folks were up to in the first 2nd attempts in a house built for God and them thinking he was chained to a temple is a dream lodi So any discourse is our truth shared. Meaning and truth are just second cousins .

Perhaps this might give a better idea of my dream/vision: http://www.templesecrets.info/. Who knows the meaning of a text but the author. The temple vision/dream wasn't necessarily confirming the rightness or wrongness of the construction of the temple. The point being that the true god can reveal anything he wants to anyone he want to. Contrary to Freud or Nietzsche, God is not dead.

Name:  firsttemple4.gif
Views: 534
Size:  38.0 KB

Name:  firsttemple8.gif
Views: 527
Size:  66.3 KB

Furthermore:

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 1 Cor. 3:16
    But when Jesus said "this temple," he meant his own body. John 2:21
    And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. Rev. 21:22
    It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, The LORD is there. Ezekiel 48:35
    Re: Dreams
    Freud IMHO seems to be more of a hack, obsessed with the penor. IMHO (Carl) Jung had more sense especially when it came to dreams. Freud basically validated perverts. However, Newton Riddle beats them both, was ahead of their time [1909] and over their heads. Neither of them probably ever truly grasped the significance of prenatal culture especially as pertains to the subconscious mind. In view of Newton Riddle and the Bible, Freud is LOLZ.

For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction that he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man. He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword. Job 33:15-18
    If I boast, I boast of the God and of the treasury of his wisdom and mercy.

Name:  wh120708f.JPG
Views: 674
Size:  125.8 KB
    Schwaller de Lubicz’s Temple of {s.b. 'In'} Man superimposed over the Capitol "casket."

Name:  51PVcWjx23L._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  37.7 KB

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
    What is man {the term 'adam' not used here}, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man {'adam' used here}, that thou visitest him?
    For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, {<-the word is 'elohim'} and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
    Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet.... Psalms 8:3-6
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 06:40 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

The temple vision/dream wasn't necessarily confirming the rightness or wrongness of the construction of the temple. The point being that the true god can reveal anything he wants to anyone he want to. Contrary to Freud, God is not dead.. Well the history of dreams are freudian in doctrine only. is the perversion of the author i put perversion in the temple if your done shuffling cards please deal me my hand insulting dreams are a poor choice lucid or otherwise i choose the controversial Freud as a lucid outcast not as weight for the once upon a time is condescending and i am not comparing Jung/Freud People experiencing psychosis may have changes in their thinking patterns. when its your dream my analysis is your own . if u wish to subtract from my understanding with the temple crowd then i have nothing more to add.the Herods 2nd temple Christ was never fond of it, den of vipers a satanic cult is precisely why its destruction physically it was necessary not to crush a talmudic judaism rather steal it for Rome and canonize it.It is the house of God destroy this temple or my truth
    and in three days I will make it rise again but the temple i believe Jesus was speaking
    about was his body or our temple within Christ. No, the truth is written over and over in the NT. Once upon a time I had a very lucid dream that I was taken back in time to tour "Solomon's Temple" as in the one that stood during the reign of the ancient Israelite king named Solomon. In sum, it was laid plainly that the temple building had anthropomorphic design (laid out like the body of a man). From two sources I would find further validation.you are lucid in accepting what i impart or your implying yove known this and more all along at the very least you can thank me or the dream or Christ for reminding us all what peversions come with foundations and text. why i cant speak for no Newton Riddles or interpreting dreams as ones prosthesis dreaming into that artificial device that replaces or complements scripture is a big mistake when understanding or fetchin it on your own i speak from the temple not for it if we share speaks in ones own words is plenty enough to discern if i was hollerin u can always dream up i wasn,t

I noticed that Boris has added lots of new info on his site.

http://iamsomedude.com/writings.html

also the audios are well worth listening to IMO

there is also a new forum he has added but it requires a 3rd party log in via google, yahoo or some other existing service and it can not be accessed with out enabling java scripting (ip fishing?) . both seem suspect to me (doesnt everything LOL) and as far as I can tell you can not join directly either.
    Last edited by george; 01-18-16 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    I noticed that Boris has added lots of new info on his site.

http://iamsomedude.com/writings.html

also the audios are well worth listening to IMO

there is also a new forum he has added but it requires a 3rd party log in via google, yahoo or some other existing service and it can not be accessed with out enabling java scripting (ip fishing?) . both seem suspect to me (doesnt everything LOL) and as far as I can tell you can not join directly either.
    Boris isn't necessarily saying or teaching anything remarkably new. Vic Beck for a short moment got to the truth about "birth certificates" but quickly he shut up--the truth didn't come from him but from the callers of his conference call who he would hurriedly shut up once it started to dawn on him the breadth of the truth being shared. Since 2008 or so he has apparently sanitized the Interweb of those conference calls.

For those 'in the box' I would say that it is important to get the gist of this: that you are holding office but they aren't telling you quite outright. Because if you knew you would be bonded--and you might be bonded or own a bond or have a bonding mechanism (or whatever it is) via BC, DL or SS card. A DL (or State ID) is said to be a paltry $200 bond.

Anyone that takes the time to see how things work, the Attorney General enforces behavior of the state officers but those officers might register through: [1] Secretary of State; [2] Registrar of Births & Deaths or Bureau of Vital Statistics; [3] the DMV or the like. Once the registration is done, the person is on the scope for potential 'violations'. I would go as far as to suggest that even being director of an LLC or a state registered corporation is to hold office (why do you think the registration is public?). So as to CYA, its a matter of risk management or risk mitigation and bonds or deposits of cash (or cash equivalents) are two key ways that is accomplished.

However, when it comes to municipal corporations, state officers might treat them as 'their own little reality' with the mayor or chief of police being the 'AG' or 'go to' for enforcement or remedy. Of course, the DA or City Attorney tends to be the primary mover on municipal-level 'offenses'.

So most of what many people have been having problems with is 'debt'. If you fail to see that the bankers, the utility company officers, etc. are all holding office and they are holding office by license of the Fed or the State then you should understand that they would be under no less restraint than you. Having a problem with debt is typically remedied by having that debt liability discharged (i.e. the liability fulfilled).

As for the office, not taking up an office in the first place is a way to avoid exposure to the liability of that office. If you are coerced into something and fail to make that coercion known: they will presume coercion to be lacking. How you handle your affairs might be the utmost art form.

While I don't necessarily endorse the document or suggest doing anything in the document, this document has some things worth reading when it comes to BONDS: Using Your Exemption. I do not suggest sending any such bonds to creditors such as banks. It is the general concept of bonding that is worth getting the gist of IMHO.

Also: Legal Personality.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Boris isn't necessarily saying or teaching anything remarkably new. Vic Beck for a short moment got to the truth about "birth certificates" but quickly he shut up--the truth didn't come from him but from the callers on his show. He has apparently sanitized the Interweb of those conference calls.

For those 'in the box' I would say that it is important to get the gist of this: that you are holding office but they aren't telling you quite outright. Because if you knew you would be bonded--and you might be bonded via a BC, DL or SS card. However, a DL is said to be a paltry $200 bond.

Anyone that takes the time to see how things work, the Attorney General enforces behavior of the state officers but those officers might register through: [1] Secretary of State; [2] Registrar of Births & Deaths or Bureau of Vital Statistics; [3] the DMV or the like. Once the registration is done, the person is on the scope for potential 'violations'. I would go as far as to suggest that even being director of an LLC or a state registered corporation is to hold office (why do you think the registration is public?). So as to CYA, its a matter of risk management or risk mitigation and bonds or deposits of cash (or cash equivalents) are two key ways that is accomplished.
    Ive noticed that some of the previous calls with Boris where other callers who were at few steps ahead and discussing some seemingly very sensitive info, those audios were also scrubbed from the web and some of the videos were later re-edited with some of the informative side talk removed.

since SJC forum went down I download everything asap. I cant imagine the latest vids on Boris's site will last too long either. one of them in particular really gets into some nuts and bolts but it does end abruptly right as the callers is getting into some real eye opening stuff IMO.

Im certainly taking notes.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    Ive noticed that some of the previous calls with Boris where other callers who were at few steps ahead and discussing some seemingly very sensitive info, those audios were also scrubbed from the web and some of the videos were later re-edited with some of the informative side talk removed.

since SJC forum went down I download everything asap. I cant imagine the latest vids on Boris's site will last too long either. one of them in particular really gets into some nuts and bolts but it does end abruptly right as the callers is getting into some real eye opening stuff IMO.

Im certainly taking notes.
    Yep. That tells you something! We had lots of info on SJC and other sites--and it was wiped! And if he is doing selective sanitizing of what OTHER PEOPLE SHARE what does that say of him? I get if he is careful about what HE says for his own safety--but if someone else is saying it---what gives? There were old credit card commercials that said "Don't leave home without it." I could imagine a remix that said "Adequate bonding. Don't leave home without it." Being adequately bonded is akin to having a good general liability insurance policy. They might be aware that you CAN be bonded, but if you don't they might presume that you just don't care that much.

Hint: What are they always asking you for? (banks, cops, DMV, colleges, passport office). The next question: What is so important or useful about those documents? The Great Deception should start to unravel PDQ once you get the gist of it. Imagine someone (anyone but you) profiting from things you have in your pocket everyday.

In my analysis of Boris' documents he is simply rehashing, A4V, Elvick (who got to the heart of a lot of things but didn't quite fully get it), Tim Turner, Winston Shrout (which I would suggest WS to be providing sound information for the most part but in his own style) etc.

The disinfo agents are mainly out to get people to self-destruct their own systems rather than realize how they can use their systems to their own advantage.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 11:01 PM.

I think in this case that it was not an attempt to withhold any info as much as it was to keep the stupidest ones from painting targets on their backs. Boris has said this often as to why he doesnt provide any prescribed forms or documents that one could use on his site.

I completely get it too now that Ive listened in on these calls. try it and see is not the way to do this stuff, you gotta know why you are doing it first.

Im paying attention to him, and he has actually done a better job of teaching and getting better at it than anyone else so far IMO.

Im still suspicious but thats just how I am however, if I can get this, and i think I can, (Boris is a straight talker and that I can relate too) then that itself will eliminate any suspicions.

Im on it now more than ever so, we shall see.