Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

I am not trying to cast a bad light on him. And it may be that his 'rehash' is really that he gets what a lot of sources have taught but and is translating and sharing it in his own language or style. However, Winston Shrout is one of the few big names with solid information.

As for not providing forms, fair enough. However, there is a difference between sanitizing as part of disinfo and sanitizing for safety and protection.

For sources of information, there is also:

Antishyster Magazine

Antishyster, Suspicions Magazine and more

There is also a newer "alternative news" mag called "Uncensored Magazine".
    Last edited by allodial; 01-18-16 at 11:28 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I do not know enough about Winston Strout or Roger Elvick to comment whether Boris is rehashing or not. What I do see, however, is that he does not charge for ANYTHING he provides. I also see he has an obvious tone of universalism in his discourse while NOT besmirching any specific faith, including Christianity. He does use the term "Christ Consciousness" (gnostic, theosophic) to describe the "place to be" in order to fully understand the views/philosophy he puts forth.

When you shed all of the aforementioned heretical doctrine, the "Age of Aquarius" overtones and the "all religions are the same" mantra, the essence of his method boils down to the surrender of the notion of ownership of "marketable title" to property; "render unto Caesar...".

It is the belief in casting away the desire for profit and gain and worldly treasures. It is also the belief that, whether it actually happens or not, when one executes said surrender the State MUST acquit and discharge any debt or claim against the person one uses according to the agreement contained in The Trading with the Enemy Act (12 U.S.C. § 95 a 2), international bankruptcy law, and, according to the establishment of the public trust and the pledge of the Declaration.

When one makes the surrender known and clear through full assignment of the usufruct to and for the account of the United States, then "Caesar" MUST reciprocate by rendering unto God that which is God's to remain in honor - the children are free. In order to have a proper balance, this MUST happen. Again, whether it does or not makes no difference to the one who chooses to operate in honor. In the end, God will judge ALL things and those in positions of "authority" who abrogated their duties and obligations will be held to account in His Way and in His Time.

Interestingly enough, Cornell Law has recently removed Title 12 U.S.C. 95 a from its site - "OMITTED".

Hmmmmm...

Its a lot simpler than that. "Ownership" is suretyship (potentially accommodation party). Some might disagree and say "no suretyship is only for another person". If you realize that personification of vessels and inanimate objects is still alive and well today, then you realize that owning a personified motor vehicle is suretyship (nombre=name in Spanish and it has a VI-nombre, right and ships have Vessel Hull Nombres, right). If you say you own what is theirs then you are basically volunteering to stand with them as far taking liability goes--your choice. If you recognize what they already will admit that IT is theirs and they are liable they will acknowledge the liability--that is how the system was designed at least since the 1930s. Its something made plain and simple by me for decades but its too simple--hardly anyone wants to hear it. The impression I get is that the State/Crown/King/Queen is taking liability intentionally, as part of a greater design.

IMHO, its not so much about 'profit' and 'commerce'--profit is not necessarily inequitable. A key problem for many ...is really more about vanity.

A lot of people seem to be looking for 'black arts' or dark ways to deal with things. This is not about getting over on the system or pulling a fast one, it is about equity. That said, many people's own personality flaws or tendency toward being shady is the obstacle to the truth for them--they lie and are shady and so dress everything up in the form of a con or gimmick so good, clean simple honesty scares them. They are looking for the hook, but there ain't one. Not finding one, they go look for a charlatan with lots of fancy talk. Some people just gotta have a conflict--but when I've cleared the room, everyone is happy--some people cannot handle that they need a fight/struggle..some blood on the floor.

There are those that I know that work with revenue agencies and governments around the planet and they have helped folks resolve major debts. The thing is, they aren't aren't biased towards you and against the state and they aren't biased towards the state and against you. They see the revenue agent's duty to collect and your duty to pay as a matter which provides satisfaction and relief to both sides.

12 U.S.C. 95a (?) cached.

Furthermore, consider that heretical Gnostics are aiming to hijack a system founded on Biblical principles and so spent much time hiding and concealing and are now trying to 'reintroduce' the same principles dressed up as their invention. As in, the brilliant insight given by God to Christians, after a hundred years of casting shadows and creating confusion they are now trying to reintroduce the truth as their own and to use it to teach their doctrines. They give them a false impression of "Christianity" which is just propaganda for their measures. Let me show you how old the truth is and how plain and clearly it is written (TOO SIMPLE FOR SOME PEOPLE):

And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith, Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying, What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free. Matt. 17:24-26
    Read that and consider the doctrine of parens patrie, why the state created a person as their 'child' in order to promote equity. You see, Peter posed himself as a stranger and it may very well be that the Pharisees may have made the true Israelites think they were Gentiles. However, Jesus encouraged him to settle the matter (i.e. equity and keeping the peace--kings are conservators of the peace--rather than being rebels they are peace officers). That is one reason the Pharisees were errant is that they were looking for a rebellion rather than a conservator of the peace.

Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take, and give unto them for me and thee. Matt. 17:27
    But the point is: this is 'ancient technology'. They hate the Bible because among other things it evidences their plagiarism--and they dont want to give credit to the god of Christ (i.e. the Anointed). They love to dress the truth up in some "fancy doctrine" as if they invented it, using it as a way to evangelize while hoping the victim will never see it was public domain all along.

P.S. One of the biggest deceptions pulled throughout America is the notion of there not being a Crown or its equivalent.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-19-16 at 01:23 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by BLBereans View Post
    Interestingly enough, Cornell Law has recently removed Title 12 U.S.C. 95 a from its site - "OMITTED".

Hmmmmm...
    Section 95b, act Mar. 9, 1933, ch. 1, title I, §?1, 48 Stat. 1, which related to ratification of acts of President and Secretary of the Treasury, was omitted because §?1 of act Mar. 9, 1933, is also set out as a note under section 4305 of Title 50, War and National Defense.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/50/4305

prev | next
    (a) The President, if he shall find it compatible with the safety of the United States and with the successful prosecution of the war, may, by proclamation, suspend the provisions of this chapter so far as they apply to an ally of enemy, and he may revoke or renew such suspension from time to time; and the President may grant licenses, special or general, temporary or otherwise, and for such period of time and containing such provisions and conditions as he shall prescribe, to any person or class of persons to do business as provided in subsection (a) of section 4304 of this title, and to perform any act made unlawful without such license in section 4303 of this title, and to file and prosecute applications under subsection (b) of section 4310 of this title; and he may revoke or renew such licenses from time to time, if he shall be of opinion that such grant or revocation or renewal shall be compatible with the safety of the United States and with the successful prosecution of the war; and he may make such rules and regulations, not inconsistent with law, as may be necessary and proper to carry out the provisions of this chapter; and the President may exercise any power or authority conferred by this chapter through such officer or officers as he shall direct.

If the President shall have reasonable cause to believe that any act is about to be performed in violation of section 4303 of this title he shall have authority to order the postponement of the performance of such act for a period not exceeding ninety days, pending investigation of the facts by him.
    (b)
    (1) During the time of war, the President may, through any agency that he may designate, and under such rules and regulations as he may prescribe, by means of instructions, licenses, or otherwise—
    (A) investigate, regulate, or prohibit, any transactions in foreign exchange, transfers of credit or payments between, by, through, or to any banking institution, and the importing, exporting, hoarding, melting, or earmarking of gold or silver coin or bullion, currency or securities, and
    (B) investigate, regulate, direct and compel, nullify, void, prevent or prohibit, any acquisition holding, withholding, use, transfer, withdrawal, transportation, importation or exportation of, or dealing in, or exercising any right, power, or privilege with respect to, or transactions involving, any property in which any foreign country or a national thereof has any interest,
    by any person, or with respect to any property, subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; and any property or interest of any foreign country or national thereof shall vest, when, as, and upon the terms, directed by the President, in such agency or person as may be designated from time to time by the President, and upon such terms and conditions as the President may prescribe such interest or property shall be held, used, administered, liquidated, sold, or otherwise dealt with in the interest of and for the benefit of the United States, and such designated agency or person may perform any and all acts incident to the accomplishment or furtherance of these purposes; and the President shall, in the manner hereinabove provided, require any person to keep a full record of, and to furnish under oath, in the form of reports or otherwise, complete information relative to any act or transaction referred to in this subdivision either before, during, or after the completion thereof, or relative to any interest in foreign property, or relative to any property in which any foreign country or any national thereof has or has had any interest, or as may be otherwise necessary to enforce the provisions of this subdivision, and in any case in which a report could be required, the President may, in the manner hereinabove provided, require the production, or if necessary to the national security or defense, the seizure, of any books of account, records, contracts, letters, memoranda, or other papers, in the custody or control of such person.
    (2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this subdivision or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this subdivision, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.
    (3) As used in this subdivision the term “United States” means the United States and any place subject to the jurisdiction thereof:
    Provided, however
    , That the foregoing shall not be construed as a limitation upon the power of the President, which is hereby conferred, to prescribe from time to time, definitions, not inconsistent with the purposes of this subdivision, for any or all of the terms used in this subdivision. As used in this subdivision the term “person” means an individual, partnership, association, or corporation.
    (4) The authority granted to the President by this section does not include the authority to regulate or prohibit, directly or indirectly, the importation from any country, or the exportation to any country, whether commercial or otherwise, regardless of format or medium of transmission, of any information or informational materials, including but not limited to, publications, films, posters, phonograph records, photographs, microfilms, microfiche, tapes, compact disks, CD ROMs, artworks, and news wire feeds. The exports exempted from regulation or prohibition by this paragraph do not include those which are otherwise controlled for export under section 4604 of this title, or under section 4605 of this title to the extent that such controls promote the nonproliferation or antiterrorism policies of the United States, or with respect to which acts are prohibited by chapter 37 of title 18.
    (Oct. 6, 1917, ch. 106, §?5, 40 Stat. 415; Sept. 24, 1918, ch. 176, §?5, 40 Stat. 966; Mar. 9, 1933, ch. 1, §?2, 48 Stat. 1; May 7, 1940, ch. 185, §?1, 54 Stat. 179; Dec. 18, 1941, ch. 593, title III, §?301, 55 Stat. 839; Proc. No. 2695, eff. July 4, 1946, 11 F.R. 7517,60 Stat. 1352; Pub. L. 95–223, title I, §§?101(a), 102, 103(b), Dec. 28, 1977, 91 Stat. 1625, 1626; Pub. L. 100–418, title II, §?2502(a)(1), Aug. 23, 1988, 102 Stat. 1371; Pub. L. 103–236, title V, §?525(b)(1), Apr. 30, 1994, 108 Stat. 474.)

Yes, as David says, forgiveness is the key.

For years I held a grudge, continued my ways thinking that I had forgiven, yet when I thought about the incident, pain, anger and resentment would well up. It was patently evident I had not forgiven.

It took me several years to acknowledge I had not forgiven, until I made a conscious choice to do so, and when something would trigger a memory of the event and negative emotions would begin to well, I would acknowledge them and tell myself that I had chosen total and complete forgiveness. It took several times until one day total and complete peace came over me. Now, when something triggers a memory of the incident, it no longer even registers in my conscious.

Having gone through that, I am becoming aware that what we are discovering the Hindu / India mystics had also previously discovered, it's very simple indeed, we are here as in a test bed, to see what are we made of and if we move on to the next stage. Boris calls it a sandbox,

[QUOTE ]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra[/QUOTE ]

Hub: the three poisonsEdit

In the hub of the wheel are three animals: a pig, a snake, and a bird. They represent thethree poisons*of ignorance, aversion, and attachment, respectively. The pig stands for ignorance; this comparison is based on the Indian concept of a pig being the most foolish of animals, since it sleeps in the dirtiest places and eats whatever comes to its mouth. The snake represents aversion or anger; this is because it will be aroused and strike at the slightest touch. The bird represents attachment (also translated as*desire*orclinging). The particular bird used in this diagram represents an Indian bird that is very attached to its partner. These three animals represent the three poisons, which are the core of the bhavacakra. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.[6][7]

In many drawings of the wheel, the snake and bird are shown as coming out of the mouth of the pig, indicating that aversion and attachment arise from ignorance. The snake and bird are also shown grasping the tail of the pig, indicating that they in turn promote greater ignorance.[7]

Under the influence of the three poisons, beings create karma, as shown in the next layer of the circle.

I wanted to add, it all is simple mathematics too. Before I understood how usury worked, and the mechanics of debt issuance of the unit of exchange, basically turning a money system into a credit system, I wondered how is it that using precious metals as money was being gamed. Well, hoarding and usury created an unbalanced system for the payment of debts. If gold and silver could no longer be mined, how would the system grow? The only answer I came to, was to redefine the amount of precious metal content into the unit of exchange, say if 1 dollar was one ounce, then 1 would have to be redefined into a smaller fraction 9/10.

Logically, those owed debts in the old definition would not peacefully acquiesce.

Thank you for sharing about the Indian symbols.

Pragmatism exposes how Christianity Explored is a cover network for Amway. This functioned well to get Pragmatism into the minds of the offenders as one wannabe cop on the Life Safety Team spread the rumor I am a potential sanctuary shooter. Well!

That detonated the mind bomb because all the megachurches became interested in the doctrine - Pragmatism.

Talk about a blessing in disguise. This is a modern form of the moneychangers; to use the Name of Jesus for commercial gain like that. So it is not a matter of what Jesus would do - it is more like, what Jesus did. Jesus exposed usury on the Temple Mount and so the Pharisees had no method of convicting him for his real crime, disrupting the usury franchise!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Yes, as David says, forgiveness is the key.

For years I held a grudge, continued my ways thinking that I had forgiven, yet when I thought about the incident, pain, anger and resentment would well up. It was patently evident I had not forgiven.

It took me several years to acknowledge I had not forgiven, until I made a conscious choice to do so, and when something would trigger a memory of the event and negative emotions would begin to well, I would acknowledge them and tell myself that I had chosen total and complete forgiveness. It took several times until one day total and complete peace came over me. Now, when something triggers a memory of the incident, it no longer even registers in my conscious.

Having gone through that, I am becoming aware that what we are discovering the Hindu / India mystics had also previously discovered, it's very simple indeed, we are here as in a test bed, to see what are we made of and if we move on to the next stage. Boris calls it a sandbox,

[QUOTE ]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhavacakra[/QUOTE ]

Hub: the three poisonsEdit

In the hub of the wheel are three animals: a pig, a snake, and a bird. They represent thethree poisons*of ignorance, aversion, and attachment, respectively. The pig stands for ignorance; this comparison is based on the Indian concept of a pig being the most foolish of animals, since it sleeps in the dirtiest places and eats whatever comes to its mouth. The snake represents aversion or anger; this is because it will be aroused and strike at the slightest touch. The bird represents attachment (also translated as*desire*orclinging). The particular bird used in this diagram represents an Indian bird that is very attached to its partner. These three animals represent the three poisons, which are the core of the bhavacakra. From these three poisons, the whole cycle of existence evolves.[6][7]

In many drawings of the wheel, the snake and bird are shown as coming out of the mouth of the pig, indicating that aversion and attachment arise from ignorance. The snake and bird are also shown grasping the tail of the pig, indicating that they in turn promote greater ignorance.[7]

Under the influence of the three poisons, beings create karma, as shown in the next layer of the circle.
    hi Gavilan,

Im glad you are here.

I seem to be struggling with this somehow too, I feel it easy to forgive (if I comprehend the word correctly anyway) but i still get angry about stuff. not so much the system anymore but the people.

if we are all forgiving about everything then it seems to me the world would be a mess? because lets face it, people are slackers.. we can forgive the slackers for botching up something but how to prevent a botched up job that is in progress?

if you hire a crew of men to do, lets say a remodeling job. a job you are more than qualified to do yourself but you have your own jobs to do that prevent you from doing this one for yourself.

you see you have a crew that if continues in the mode of operation they are in at present you will have to either forgive them ahead of time and just live with a botched up living quarters for a long time or express that you are not happy with the way it is going at present. this is where I get angry.

I see its not only them creating a botched job but me also somehow because I dont know how to express dis satisfaction without getting angry. if we dont say anything we just have to live with it or if we do say something even without showing anger the reaction is usually in anger which makes things worse.

I dont know if Im articulating this or anything correctly but hopefully someone else can see what Im trying to point out here.

but I know Im a part of the problems, I just dont know how to *completely* correct it within and how it would help situations without.

basically i guess, total forgiveness in everything for and by everybody seems would lead to sub standards across the board in everything and everywhere. and anger seems the only way to prevent this? I try love but havnt been able to make it work in the real world yet. on occasions it does but not often. BTW my work is high quality and Im known for this. I do my best mostly because of the golden rule. we are a very rare and near extinct breed and y'all know what Im talking about. very few even care and care is the key! how to make it reciprocate?

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    And George, Jona Bey's way if you walk through it leaves one stateless.
    walter, this was also brought to Boris attention in one of the audios (leaving one stateless) but not towards Jona, but Boris's method and he said its not stateless but being a nation of the house of_______ (insert last name here)

to me it seems Boris has incorporated some of the method Jona uses also lately. not to say it is jonas method but thats where I first learned of it but ive noticed he doesnt pass the credit. at least not with t12s411 lawful money portions of remedy (we know where that originated)

alot of that going on (lack of credit where credit is due)

anyway..

thanks

Better to become STATESMAN;

Name:  signature comment.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  120.7 KB

All that and the federal judge ignores my use of the Great Seal? - A class 5 felony!

Name:  Signature Seals any capacity.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  154.7 KB

So don't try this at home children!