Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: I am some dude latest recording Boris and usufruct

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Better to become STATESMAN;

All that and the federal judge ignores my use of the Great Seal? - A class 5 felony!

So don't try this at home children!
    i so much was looking forward to that thread on your current developments and still mourning the loss of it and even that huge one you made as it happened in real time on SJC years ago. dont mis the quatloozers input on that one though.

oh well..

Yep...

Rectification of judiciary. Pretty exciting stuff.

Soon.

Better to become STATESMAN....
    Who could ever imagine the saints or alleged saints in America could be deceived into believing both government and God to be far off? Imagine: the saints (all of them) being conservators of the peace of the highest rank--both spiritual and temporal (see Ephesians 1 and 2 "Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come" --what part of that is hard to understand?). The princes of God (consider the meaning of Israel) are far from being weak or powerless. Speaking of the judiciary....

Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 1 Cor. 6:3
    The Scofield crowd and other spin doctors might be out to trick many to yield control to the Adversary in pursuit of some fanciful interpretation of 'end times' ("Oh its supposed to happen, we're supposed to let them kill the fish in the sea cos that are in tha prophecy."---talk about dereliction of duty)--locked in pre-70AD mindset. 1 Cor 6:3 I suspect to have bee written before 70 AD and after 30AD. In the highest levels of darkness they know this and hope you will never figure it out.

The King's Majesty is, by his office and dignity royal, the principal conservator of the peace within all his dominions, and may give authority to any other to see the peace kept, and to punish such break it: hence it is usually called the King's peace. from a law bictionary by Sir Thomas Edlyne Tomlins, Thomas Colpitts Granger
    Last edited by allodial; 01-22-16 at 07:29 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Rye ergot (natural LSD) in the Isle of Patmos grain bin! What are you supposed to do? Burn the food supply because it makes people giggle at giant bunnies?

Note the perfect iambic pentameter:

Waiting is terrible. And yet I know
    That I have waited many times before.
    In vanity and hopelessness I go
    From dark to darker and to darkest door.

And yet there is a difference. For I hear
    Another voice, still faint, perhaps, that sings
    An ancient melody. The cries of fear
    Are slightly softened by the stir of wings.

Maybe there is an end to waiting. He
    Who promised to return may yet arise
    From what appeared as death. He still may be
    What never was begun and never dies.

Perhaps there was a time, so long ago
    It is not half remembered, when I fled,
    Too soon to see the fearful shadows go,
    And look upon the living, not the dead.

Let me not lose the tiny spark of trust
    That sprang to sudden life so lately born.
    Perhaps the living never fell to dust.
    Perhaps there never was a need to mourn.

Let me remember. For it yet may be
    It was not as I thought. The dying rose,
    And maybe, in my haste, I did not see
    A circle not begun needs not to close.

This poem is found on Page 52 of The Gifts of God. These poems are all set in perfect iambic pentameter and this one rhymes with every line of ten syllables. It was written by Helen SCHUCMAN, the woman who endured seven years of being dosed with LSD by her trusted colleague. In the introduction one can comprehend how these poems were possibly some compensation by the Holy Spirit, for the loss of her mental and emotional health.

That there is a theme of FIVE makes sense to me.

Rye ergot (natural LSD) in the Isle of Patmos grain bin! What are you supposed to do? Burn the food supply because it makes people giggle at giant bunnies?
    French Bread Spiked With LSD In CIA Experiment.

Many symptoms of ergot poisoning and the plague are similar. They probably coexisted. The worst plague damage occurred where ergot suppressed the human immune system and made people vulnerable. Records of plague deaths show huge regional variations. The plague probably followed pockets of rye ergot.
    Causes lots more than hallucinations it seems.

In 1951, a quiet, picturesque village in southern France was suddenly and mysteriously struck down with mass insanity and hallucinations. At least five people died, dozens were interned in asylums and hundreds afflicted.

For decades it was assumed that the local bread had been unwittingly poisoned with a psychedelic mould. Now, however, an American investigative journalist has uncovered evidence suggesting the CIA peppered local food with the hallucinogenic drug LSD as part of a mind control experiment at the height of the Cold War.

The mystery of Le Pain Maudit (Cursed Bread) still haunts the inhabitants of Pont-Saint-Esprit, in the Gard, southeast France.

On August 16, 1951, the inhabitants were suddenly racked with frightful hallucinations of terrifying beasts and fire.

One man tried to drown himself, screaming that his belly was being eaten by snakes. An 11-year-old tried to strangle his grandmother. Another man shouted: "I am a plane", before jumping out of a second-floor window, breaking his legs. He then got up and carried on for 50 yards. Another saw his heart escaping through his feet and begged a doctor to put it back. Many were taken to the local asylum in strait jackets.

Time magazine wrote at the time: "Among the stricken, delirium rose: patients thrashed wildly on their beds, screaming that red flowers were blossoming from their bodies, that their heads had turned to molten lead."

Eventually, it was determined that the best-known local baker had unwittingly contaminated his flour with ergot, a hallucinogenic mould that infects rye grain. Another theory was the bread had been poisoned with organic mercury.
    Re: Patmos, John and Revelations
    Revelations interestingly enough jibes with Ezekiel and Daniel and maybe even Maccabees, Jubilees or Esdras 2. Explaining away Revelations with rye ergot would open most anything else up to the same explanation (pick any religious text).

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 01-22-16 at 03:04 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Christ has redeemed us to be a light that directs others to Him. Fulfilling this call requires us to be able to deal with the most difficult questions asked about the faith our own. If we are unprepared for the darkness around us, it will be harder to counter it with the truth. The sovereignty of God is his choice and the responsibility of any man is his own freewill. to have absolute freedom
    we have to have autonomy
    meaning that we have no accountability
    ultimately to anyone outside God,s sovereignty.When governments are given autonomy that freedom that exceeds the freedom of God himself who destroys my freedom.God elevates your freedom free decisions that's an amazing thing God wont force choice that his providence choice is exercised with his sovereignty he seems to know that ones autonomy is that self being auto immune deficient as his creature of choice and habit is read like a book.According to the Bible, every person is equally subject to the commands of God,
    and one does not become exempt from God’s law simply because one has managed
    to receive some sort of title of nobility. We are instructed to treat everyone by the
    same law. Yet this automatically rules out the possibility that governments could ever
    be legitimate, as they can only exist do to a privilege of monopoly on the ultimate
    control over the law which they enforce while excluding all competitors. As well, they
    collect taxes, which they call “theft” and “extortion” if anyone else engages in the
    same behavior against them or others.

Christ did not regard the person of men (i.e., titles of nobility give unto Caesar that which is Caesar’s
    commonly misrepresented as His commanding us to give to Caesar the denari which
    he asks for (i.e., to pay taxes to government), as—it is assumed—the denari are
    Caesar’s, being that they have Caesar’s image and name on them. But Jesus never
    said that this was so! What Jesus did say though was an ingenious case of rhetorical
    misdirection to avoid being immediately arrested, which would have interfered with
    Old Testament prophecy of His betrayal as well as His own previous predictions of
    betrayal.
    When the Pharisees asked Jesus whether or not it is lawful to pay taxes to Caesar they did so as a ruse in the hopes of being able to either have Him arrested as a rebel
    by the Roman authorities or to have Him discredited in the eyes of His followers. At
    this time in Israel’s history it was an occupied territory of the Roman Empire, and
    taxes—which were being used to support this occupation—were much hated by the
    mass of the common Jews. Thus, this question was a clever Catch-22 posed to Jesus
    by the Pharisees: if Jesus answered that it is not lawful then the Pharisees would
    have Him put away, but if He answered that it is lawful then He would appear to be
    supporting the subjection of the Jewish people by a foreign power. subjection and autonomy how much choice is there.
    Last edited by xparte; 01-22-16 at 05:34 PM. Reason: examples inherit choice

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

walter, this was also brought to Boris attention in one of the audios (leaving one stateless) but not towards Jona, but Boris's method and he said its not stateless but being a nation of the house of_______ (insert last name here)

Jona Bey's authentication of the BC etc. method is hog wash.
    Why authenticate a document to make it as an original when in fact it is an original?
    When one holds an original document they become liable for that document.

There is nothing the same about what Jona and Boris speak off.

Not saying authentication is bogus, just that Jona's reasoning for it is.
    If one research's the process one will quickly find the flaws.

A comment on LSD.
    If someone ate LSD everyday then everyday they will need to eat twice as much to feel the effect.
    So if you ate one hit the next day you will need to eat two to get to the same place.
    The next day three hits etc.
    So after one year of doing this you will have to eat hundreds of hits a day to feel what you did on day one.
    I have seen people eat one hundred hits of LSD at one time. And they were at work.
    And LSD doesn't really make one hallucinate. Super high volumes of the drug could and most often it is the contamination of the LSD that will create this effect. Or old badly stored over time, especially in very hot high humid environment.
    In the 70's when hits had 500 mics and contained arsenic in them then you got hallucination.
    Today they are 100 mics and have been cleaned up so no hallucination.
    The inconsistency of have LSD growing on rye by way of natural process and feeding it to the people will never be stable because of the uncontrolled elements added into the the situation. (eg. mice crap on the grain)
    Meaning every time it happens a different result takes place.

Authenticating a birth certificate is for proving its of official issue and that is for sending it to foreign countries. Using a hair-brained process to simply signal to the government that you're 'one of those' isn't recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Jona Bey's authentication of the BC etc. method is hog wash.
    Why authenticate a document to make it as an original when in fact it is an original?
    When one holds an original document they become liable for that document.

There is nothing the same about what Jona and Boris speak off.

Not saying authentication is bogus, just that Jona's reasoning for it is.
    If one research's the process one will quickly find the flaws.

A comment on LSD.
    If someone ate LSD everyday then everyday they will need to eat twice as much to feel the effect.
    So if you ate one hit the next day you will need to eat two to get to the same place.
    So after one year of doing this you will have to eat hundreds of hits a day to feel what you did on day one.
    I have seen people eat one hundred hits of LSD at one time. And they were at work.
    And LSD doesn't really make one hallucinate. Super high volumes of the drug could and most often it is the contamination of the LSD that will create this effect. Or old badly stored over time, especially in very hot high humid environment.
    In the 70's when hits had 500 mics and contained arsenic in them then you got hallucination.
    The inconsistency of have LSD growing on rye by way of natural process and feeding it to the people will never be stable because of the uncontrolled elements added into the the situation. (eg. mice crap on the grain)
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    A comment on LSD.
    I concur. From what I gather people develop a tolerance or immunity to it just like with booze. Large enough initial dose is what they typically aim for PSYOPS hits but it won't have as much effect next time. I suspect LSD and such simply interferes with the brain's Extraneous Information Attenuation' System and that's about it (I wouldn't confuse the brain with the mind TBH). People not using to seeing strong projections of their inner visions or mental junk or the like might freak out if the brain stops 'dropping those packets' for a spell.

People who do shrooms tend to need moar and moar.

Likely the rye ergot attack before the black plague was simply part of a two-pronged attack preceding the plague (the second) meaning that the historical record exposes the plague as intentional biological warfare.
    Last edited by allodial; 01-22-16 at 10:02 PM.

An edifying complimentary work is DMT - And the Soul of Prophecy by Dr. Rick STRASSMAN. Here is a careful examination of nearly every prophecy of the Bible in context of two years of injecting DMT into volunteers, in clinical study.

One misses the mark I believe with the tolerance issue, having to double up doses. I am suggesting access to a, maybe the most powerful Memory Cluster (egregore) ever - Jesus CHRIST. - A very powerful GodForm. One should understand that Helen was a respected psychiatrist in leadership of Columbia University's Psychiatric Department. The last thing she wanted or needed was a reputation-breaker like that she was haunted by Jesus. So all the dosage did was to allow a natural function of biblical prophecy on a daily basis.

A Rare Interview.

Listen to her reference to "John". That was actually Ken WAPNICK. On Page 66 of A Journey Without Distance by SKUTCH we find Helen noticing how Bill THETFORD [ROT BLED FILTH] put two carbon sheets into his typewriter for translating Helen's shorthand notes of the Voice. She inquired and Bill reveals that he is allowing Ken to monitor the work, the writing of the ACIM Text.

Then jump to The Gifts of God, the poem above specifically. The Introduction reveals in Helen's rare writings about ACIM that the work was "painful" and "ridiculous". So one really should examine the career history in light of the French village incident described above. MK-ULTRA in the fears of the Cold War was not above finding amoral men like William THETFORD [A FED WILL TORT HIM] to dose people without losing sleep.

Name:  Subproject 130 sponsored by Subproject 77.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  114.2 KB

Now, Subproject 77:

Name:  Subproject 77 Sponser for Subproject 130.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  102.0 KB

Why is the Chief of the Chemical Division of a blacked out company granting plausible deniability to the Director of Central Intelligence? (Answer: LSD.) - From the NSA (National Security Archives.)

Subproject 130.

Subproject 77.

In summary, my point is that Bill gave Helen enough LSD to keep The Voice active on her. If she stopped writing what the Voice wanted, she would suffer from anxiety. Even when she edited the Voice, she would feel compelled to correct it back exactly to the dictation. So that Helen would not feel the "trip" just supports the LSD dosing scenario. This actually explains why after the initial small dose, Bill was able to continue with the psychological rape unnoticed by Helen. She could no longer feel the effects of the LSD after the initial few doses.

P.S. The poem above speaks to me about the dangers of Futurism.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-23-16 at 10:54 AM.