Thread: MELCHIZEDEK and the Sons of Zadok

MELCHIZEDEK and the Sons of Zadok

I am reviewing some of the old photos on ImageShack. These images may not be available much longer so if you find any of interest download it to your disk while you can.

This particular page from RH CHARLES Pseudopigrapha captures the confusion between the names of Mary, Mother of Jesus, and Mary MAGDALENE as M'gad'la was the Hebrew term for "braider", a class of Levite maidens who, before married off were fabricating the next Veil for the Temple. The Kingdom of Heaven was restoration of the Temple from Babylonian captivity, probably represented by return of the Ark of the Covenant to the Holy of Holies too.

Enjoy!

Name:  mariamneandzadok.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  287.6 KB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1E...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by David Merrill; 01-18-16 at 12:08 PM.

hi David,

I was reading the "Elvick Chronicles" and ran across this:

Roger: Yes. See, the Bible refers to this One World Order as the "Order of the Melchizedek", or "after the Order of Melchizedek". All these things occur after the "Order of Melchizedek", because, after that Order goes in, then there is money. But you see, until there's money, there's nothing that can be done.

Jean: OK

Roger: So, now you are making the money available, and all those things happen after the "Order of Melchizedek"

Jean: That's why you have to put "option to prepay contract in full," because the Melchizedek doesn't occur until payment is made. (Yeah) In other words, what you are doing is bringing the future event, when they return the gold and silver, down to the present time, by putting that in there. (Yep, yep) OK, I understand now.