Thread: Notice to the secretary of the Treasury and Frivolous filing penalties

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    I don't understand why they are "returning a few hundred dollars". How does the "few hundred dollars" relate to your original return amount?
    I simply believe they offered the few hundred dollars to get into a contract. by accepting the offer, i would effectively ended my standing they owe me any more.

Taking their offer would have been an admission by me my stand on lawful money demand AND refusal of Federal Reserve credit in any form was, indeed, frivolous.

Frankly, the money return for the year of demanding lawful money is not relevant, I do not need it or really care if I get it. I want to be free of the obligation to repay a debt that is not mine, that debt is the use fee for the endorsement of Federal Reserve DEBT. As long as they stop their threats and leave me and mine alone for the rest of our lives, I consider it a small fee to pay.

As the final stab from me to the Federal Reserve scam, when I send in this years information to the Secretary of Treasury, since I demanded the fees "redeemed in lawful money per 12 USC 411, I will include the "frivolous filing fees" I gave to them. That will mean an additional 15,000 dollars of currency redeemed from the money changers.

In my notice to the Secretary (notice the word SECRET in that title), I might include a list of property, goods and services the redeemed money was used to acquire, thus staking my claim of redeemed ownership to said property (Allodial title).

Maybe I will start with a house for example, or a vehicle. Since the Treasury will not give the the Gold backing my demand for redemption, maybe a contractual agreement offer to the Treasury to remove my home from the "collateral held" to back the National Debt in lieu of the Gold coin (at face value of the coin) they owe me?

It's good to be creditor and not a debtor. Maybe an international exchange and redemption of a "real estate" is in order here? A land patient perhaps?
    Last edited by martin earl; 01-30-16 at 04:22 AM.