Thread: UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product)."

Again, where is the substance/energy to power this credit coming from? From the people, no? So, ultimately it's the people that grant their credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    "The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product)."

Again, where is the substance/energy to power this credit coming from? From the people, no? So, ultimately it's the people that grant their credit.
    maybe we should define "the people".

Simply put, if you or anyone does NOT have a recorded demand for lawful money redemption for ALL Bank and money transactions, then they are NOT "the people".

Since "the people" do not endorse the Federal Reserve Debt, yes, they are the creditors.

Without the demand for lawful money redemption, the endorser is collateral and debtor. There is no "people" without redemption demand/refusal of Federal Reserve DEBT currency.

Hope that clears it up.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    maybe we should define "the people".

Simply put, if you or anyone does NOT have a recorded demand for lawful money redemption for ALL Bank and money transactions, then they are NOT "the people".

Since "the people" do not endorse the Federal Reserve Debt, yes, they are the creditors.

Without the demand for lawful money redemption, the endorser is collateral and debtor. There is no "people" without redemption demand/refusal of Federal Reserve DEBT currency.

Hope that clears it up.
    martin earl,

This is what I was trying to comprehend, see, it made sense to me what David Merrill was doing with the demand for lawful money, yet for some particular reason I did not fully had internalized how the people were in essence the creditor.

It is truly ingeniously evil how they have engineered such a deceptively system, but I am beginning to believe that it is really made to test the mettle of whom we are, as in if your heart truly is what it shows to be by its fruit.