I suggest McCULLOCH because I immediately connect the pre-Civil War US notes to the post-Civil War US notes. - Notes from the Bank of the US.

Try reading 31 USC 5115 and 5114 too.

The amount of United States currency notes outstanding and in circulation—
(1) may not be more than $300,000,000; and
(2) may not be held or used for a reserve.
and respectively:

United States currency has the inscription “In God We Trust” in a place the Secretary decides is appropriate.

Ergo the contradistinction that appears in the above two posts by MJ and Myself - I AM. WE ARE.

Either way law governs. The inherent organic election. I AM MELCHIZEDEK.

Michael Joseph explains how to be sanctified. I explain how to be the VISITOR. David Merrill ORDINARY. - As in ordained.

Name:  oath Loren A SMITH.gif
Views: 441
Size:  96.1 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 886
Size:  125.0 KB

Name:  Signature Seals any capacity.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  154.7 KB

In other words there must be a penalty to PAY should one swear out an oath, and not uphold it in OFFICE. The 1789 Judiciary Act spells the sentence, "So help me God." Plain and proper English. The statutes cited at the top of the oath also spell the sentence correctly - - So where did it get changed? Who amended it into GIBBERISH?

Nobody can tell me where and why it was changed into STRAWMAN LANGUAGE. Instead, I must assume that it means something different, because somebody has intentionally changed it. I can also assume that it was changed by an attorney and that words of art are being applied, IN ALL UPPER CASE for a reason.