Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_ju...onnection.html

I came across the above website today while "googling" random phrases about lawful money. I'll bet there are a few here that have read this from Howard Freeman. Up until today, I've connected remedy to 12 USC 411. After reading what he had to say, it seems to me he is applying remedy a different yet similar way. Will someone educate me on the difference....if there is a difference? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    http://www.barefootsworld.net/sui_ju...onnection.html

I came across the above website today while "googling" random phrases about lawful money. I'll bet there are a few here that have read this from Howard Freeman. Up until today, I've connected remedy to 12 USC 411. After reading what he had to say, it seems to me he is applying remedy a different yet similar way. Will someone educate me on the difference....if there is a difference? Thanks
    I am not sure about a comparison. Applying the remedy in Canada is an example though, of how the redemption model of Jesus CHRIST is versatile. Also the "old" verbiage of our redemption stamps - and turning in a debt under the SSN as property of the Treasury, the STRAWMAN REDEMPTION and all of it, even the Montana Freeman Comptroller Warrants. Public Office Money Certificates etc.

Redemption is Forgiveness.

You know, I read that article years ago. It dawned on me now, that the bankers are not the true creditors. It's the people that are the creditors, since they provide the energy to redeem the debt.

Just a further comment, given that the people are the true creditors, it means that the Federal Reserve is nothing more than a giant bookkeeping operation.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Just a further comment, given that the people are the true creditors, it means that the Federal Reserve is nothing more than a giant bookkeeping operation.
    that is not correct in my opinion.

The TREASURY is the Book keeper.

The Federal Reserve is the creditor. Congress, via the "national budget", is the DEBTOR to the Federal Reserve. The CREDIT is extended to CONGRESS, via BONDS issued to the Federal Reserve on "full faith and credit" of the US.

The people ONLY come into play when they openly endorse negotiable instruments into Bank currency. The Face value, plus interest (a pre-existing obligation to pay) is then ASSUMED by the man or woman endorsing the debt.

The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product).

The interest on said debt (not covered by the GDP) is then collected as "income tax" on endorsers "income".

IF everyone in the "US" where to stop openly endorsing their paychecks and bank deposits, getting loans and started demanding redemption per 12 USC 411, at the end of the year, Congress would still be holding the DEBT and they would be on the hook for the entire amount, plus interest. That is what "shall be obligations of the US" means.

Under the law the ONLY debt that can be re-venued via a signature on a blank paper is a "pre-existing obligation". That is why the backs of check and "bank signature cards" should have a RESTRICTION for redemption. Once restricted, the OBLIGATION to pay the existing debt remains with the original debtor (Congress).

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    that is not correct in my opinion.

The TREASURY is the Book keeper.

The Federal Reserve is the creditor. Congress, via the "national budget", is the DEBTOR to the Federal Reserve. The CREDIT is extended to CONGRESS, via BONDS issued to the Federal Reserve on "full faith and credit" of the US.

The people ONLY come into play when they openly endorse negotiable instruments into Bank currency. The Face value, plus interest (a pre-existing obligation to pay) is then ASSUMED by the man or woman endorsing the debt.

The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product).

The interest on said debt (not covered by the GDP) is then collected as "income tax" on endorsers "income".

IF everyone in the "US" where to stop openly endorsing their paychecks and bank deposits, getting loans and started demanding redemption per 12 USC 411, at the end of the year, Congress would still be holding the DEBT and they would be on the hook for the entire amount, plus interest. That is what "shall be obligations of the US" means.

Under the law the ONLY debt that can be re-venued via a signature on a blank paper is a "pre-existing obligation". That is why the backs of check and "bank signature cards" should have a RESTRICTION for redemption. Once restricted, the OBLIGATION to pay the existing debt remains with the original debtor (Congress).
    Exactly. The US Treasury stands surety for the debt. This is 12-USC-411

According to : The Opinions of the Attorney General of the United States, Vol. 7, pages 747-757, 1856, it is a technical and abstract impossibility for me to be a citizen of the United States.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

By the way, UCC 1-308 MAY be of some value when contracting with a True Name. But if the LEGAL NAME is used, it means NOTHING, since the TITLE to the LEGAL NAME is SOLE PROPERTY of the US.

One would do well to remember the Birth Certificate was created by an UNMARRIED "MAIDEN"; the new born, by the Witnesses own admission, was born out of WEDLOCK (this is why the Mother listed her MAIDEN name, not the last name of the Father).

The child is then, legally a BASTARD and "all bastard children are wards of the STATE".

Next, the TITLE (Birth Certificate) is never claimed from the State Registrars Department. (Some believe this is why the "birth" is published in a news paper, so the STATE can claim an infants TITLE was abandoned at the Hospital and public notice given to so the TITLE to the infant could be claimed by the Mother and Father). After 7 years of the TITLE being held by the STATE Registrar, the TITLE is then salvaged and lawfully owned by the STATE.

Birth Certificate are special because it has the feet prints of the infant, that is how the Mother and Father could have claimed the TITLE before 7 years, by matching the FEET of the baby to the PRINTS on the BC. I would suppose, this is why extremely rich families always have their own private Doctors so they can claim the TITLES to their offspring and keep their multi-generational estates and families in tact without being subject to international bankers.

There really is no other explanations for a few family lines controlling the majority of all the wealth on the planet AND why such families can commit crimes and atrocities without penalty of law (in most cases).

Maybe?
    Last edited by martin earl; 02-01-16 at 02:11 AM.

"The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product)."

Again, where is the substance/energy to power this credit coming from? From the people, no? So, ultimately it's the people that grant their credit.

I appreciate the replies.

I'm brand new at all of this....lawful money, remedy, USC, UCC, True name, etc. There is a mountain of knowledge and understanding in front of me and I feel I have barely taken 1 step up the mountain. I want/need to understand all of this. When I read about law, it is like reading a different language. I have to read things 4 and 5 times to gain even a little understanding. I need layman's terms, but that's not how law is written. It seems to me that it is intentionally written so the layman can't understand it.

Does the IRS operate under the USC or is it UCC or something else? Are they operating under Admiralty Jurisdiction? Does remedy get one out of Admiralty and into Common Law Jurisdiction?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    "The "goods and services" produced by all endorsers becomes (via voluntary surrender/open endorsement) pledged property to the Federal Reserve for the repayment of the debt issued. This is expressed as the GDP (gross domestic product)."

Again, where is the substance/energy to power this credit coming from? From the people, no? So, ultimately it's the people that grant their credit.
    maybe we should define "the people".

Simply put, if you or anyone does NOT have a recorded demand for lawful money redemption for ALL Bank and money transactions, then they are NOT "the people".

Since "the people" do not endorse the Federal Reserve Debt, yes, they are the creditors.

Without the demand for lawful money redemption, the endorser is collateral and debtor. There is no "people" without redemption demand/refusal of Federal Reserve DEBT currency.

Hope that clears it up.