Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
I appreciate the replies.

I'm brand new at all of this....lawful money, remedy, USC, UCC, True name, etc. There is a mountain of knowledge and understanding in front of me and I feel I have barely taken 1 step up the mountain. I want/need to understand all of this. When I read about law, it is like reading a different language. I have to read things 4 and 5 times to gain even a little understanding. I need layman's terms, but that's not how law is written. It seems to me that it is intentionally written so the layman can't understand it.

Does the IRS operate under the USC or is it UCC or something else? Are they operating under Admiralty Jurisdiction? Does remedy get one out of Admiralty and into Common Law Jurisdiction?
For now, forget about the "common law" jurisdiction issue. For the Republic, what is more important is CONTRACTS you are or a party to or presumed or assumed by the STATE to be a party too.

Every time you give a legal name to someone (written or spoken), you are entering into some of form of contractual agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The IRS operates under IRS color of law, which is all contract law because contracts create JURISDICTION. Contracts (spoken or written and signed) are CONSENT.

The Nexus is what is vital in any contract. Nexus is where YOU agree to the contract, either written or spoken or by your SILENCE. Silence is agreement.

The Nexus between YOU and the IRS is the use, endorsement and/or non refusal of the Federal Reserve Currency in any form. It is that simple.

If you do not refuse (on the record) you are presumed to have ACCEPTED the contractual obligations of any contract offer.

If there are words that you do not know the legal definitions for, look them up, but do not get wrapped around the axle with legal definitions, because the definition of any word really only matters if you agree (contract) with the other parties definition. CONTRACT agreement makes LAW, agreement makes contract. Refusal of offers on the record is what matters.