Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    I appreciate the replies.

I'm brand new at all of this....lawful money, remedy, USC, UCC, True name, etc. There is a mountain of knowledge and understanding in front of me and I feel I have barely taken 1 step up the mountain. I want/need to understand all of this. When I read about law, it is like reading a different language. I have to read things 4 and 5 times to gain even a little understanding. I need layman's terms, but that's not how law is written. It seems to me that it is intentionally written so the layman can't understand it.

Does the IRS operate under the USC or is it UCC or something else? Are they operating under Admiralty Jurisdiction? Does remedy get one out of Admiralty and into Common Law Jurisdiction?
    For now, forget about the "common law" jurisdiction issue. For the Republic, what is more important is CONTRACTS you are or a party to or presumed or assumed by the STATE to be a party too.

Every time you give a legal name to someone (written or spoken), you are entering into some of form of contractual agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The IRS operates under IRS color of law, which is all contract law because contracts create JURISDICTION. Contracts (spoken or written and signed) are CONSENT.

The Nexus is what is vital in any contract. Nexus is where YOU agree to the contract, either written or spoken or by your SILENCE. Silence is agreement.

The Nexus between YOU and the IRS is the use, endorsement and/or non refusal of the Federal Reserve Currency in any form. It is that simple.

If you do not refuse (on the record) you are presumed to have ACCEPTED the contractual obligations of any contract offer.

If there are words that you do not know the legal definitions for, look them up, but do not get wrapped around the axle with legal definitions, because the definition of any word really only matters if you agree (contract) with the other parties definition. CONTRACT agreement makes LAW, agreement makes contract. Refusal of offers on the record is what matters.

double post

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    maybe we should define "the people".

Simply put, if you or anyone does NOT have a recorded demand for lawful money redemption for ALL Bank and money transactions, then they are NOT "the people".

Since "the people" do not endorse the Federal Reserve Debt, yes, they are the creditors.

Without the demand for lawful money redemption, the endorser is collateral and debtor. There is no "people" without redemption demand/refusal of Federal Reserve DEBT currency.

Hope that clears it up.
    martin earl,

This is what I was trying to comprehend, see, it made sense to me what David Merrill was doing with the demand for lawful money, yet for some particular reason I did not fully had internalized how the people were in essence the creditor.

It is truly ingeniously evil how they have engineered such a deceptively system, but I am beginning to believe that it is really made to test the mettle of whom we are, as in if your heart truly is what it shows to be by its fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    I appreciate the replies.

I'm brand new at all of this....lawful money, remedy, USC, UCC, True name, etc. There is a mountain of knowledge and understanding in front of me and I feel I have barely taken 1 step up the mountain. I want/need to understand all of this. When I read about law, it is like reading a different language. I have to read things 4 and 5 times to gain even a little understanding. I need layman's terms, but that's not how law is written. It seems to me that it is intentionally written so the layman can't understand it.

Does the IRS operate under the USC or is it UCC or something else? Are they operating under Admiralty Jurisdiction? Does remedy get one out of Admiralty and into Common Law Jurisdiction?

Welcome AD;

The wonderful thing is when you discover that this is all shedding unnecessary conditioning. - Identifying and dissolving commercial obstructions (religion) that are impeding your birthright to the original estate behind an absurd veil that debt has value.

Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Welcome AD;

The wonderful thing is when you discover that this is all shedding unnecessary conditioning. - Identifying and dissolving commercial obstructions (religion) that are impeding your birthright to the original estate behind an absurd veil that debt has value.

Welcome!!
    There are many videos floating around the net these days propounding that money is created out of thin air and these videos are very good at developing the cycle of the creation of currency; however, what these videos lack in their scope is how the 14th amendment citizen becomes surety for the debt of the United States. That is done thru endorsement. This is why FDR said if we can persuade the men and women to deposit their salary checks into our newly formed trust accounts, then we will have made great progress. Of course I paraphrase but that is very close to exact quote.

Slavery is abolished - but if you consent to be bound in debt, then the IOU's represent the energy and labor that the men and women in society [trust] pledge to understand their beneficial relationships. Therefore to say that debt is money is absurd which is clear but understand that who is understanding this system? For that look no further than the mirror. But you don't have to. There is a choice.

One will say there is not enough currency in place to pay back the debt. To that end this is just PSYOPS 101. If ten percent of the men and women walked in on Friday and made a demand for Lawful Money - then all the illusions would come to reality.

The shareholders of the Private Business Trust called Federal Reserve would not be happy. The obligation of debt would not go away however. What is the end result? WAR.

But who cares about WAR - especially when we get to drive fancy chariots and live in castles. Let the future generation pay for the mistakes of the fathers. Do the children inherit the mistakes of their fathers - absolutely. Do they also inherit the good - absolutely. Today is the Day - if you can hear. For today is placed before the reader life and death. For debt is most definitely death. A prison made for the mind.

Does this sound familiar?

Isaiah 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

A prison house with no bars. The bars are mortgage payments. The beast mind enslaves the ignorant in death [mort] in a contract [gage] thru lust. For it was desire [Eve] who brought the fruit to Adam [Mind] and said "but baby if you love me you will get it for me."

Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Can we have fair balances? Well many say they are Christian - but not really. They just like to say they are. They don't really trust Christ. Else they would obey. Lets all run down to the church house to get that tax deduction - shall we? Crumbs that Ceasar throws out to the dogs.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Practical poetry! I like it!
    without prejudice of course.

absent individual capacity, absent individual liability assumed, absent accommodation, absent surety, absent joinder, without recourse and demand is made for lawful money and without prejudice: "insert mark here"

did I miss anything? Oh yeah....

Proverbs 22:26 Be not thou one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

David Merrill in any capacity:

Have at me; I AM the court of record by absolute ministerial authority in any capacity that applies, or that you care to pretend...

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    For now, forget about the "common law" jurisdiction issue. For the Republic, what is more important is CONTRACTS you are or a party to or presumed or assumed by the STATE to be a party too.

Every time you give a legal name to someone (written or spoken), you are entering into some of form of contractual agreement. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

The IRS operates under IRS color of law, which is all contract law because contracts create JURISDICTION. Contracts (spoken or written and signed) are CONSENT.

The Nexus is what is vital in any contract. Nexus is where YOU agree to the contract, either written or spoken or by your SILENCE. Silence is agreement.

The Nexus between YOU and the IRS is the use, endorsement and/or non refusal of the Federal Reserve Currency in any form. It is that simple.

If you do not refuse (on the record) you are presumed to have ACCEPTED the contractual obligations of any contract offer.

If there are words that you do not know the legal definitions for, look them up, but do not get wrapped around the axle with legal definitions, because the definition of any word really only matters if you agree (contract) with the other parties definition. CONTRACT agreement makes LAW, agreement makes contract. Refusal of offers on the record is what matters.
    Thank you for the reply. I understand that writing "REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411" above my signature on my paycheck proves that I'm not using FRNs, or me going on the offensive saying "I don't agree to use your Fed system". What I'm having a hard time with is why my US notes are not taxable. I've read McCulloch vs. Maryland, and I can't connect that case with US notes not being taxable.
    Last edited by ADBrooks11; 02-03-16 at 01:40 AM.

I suggest McCULLOCH because I immediately connect the pre-Civil War US notes to the post-Civil War US notes. - Notes from the Bank of the US.

Try reading 31 USC 5115 and 5114 too.

The amount of United States currency notes outstanding and in circulation—
    (1) may not be more than $300,000,000; and
    (2) may not be held or used for a reserve.
    and respectively:

United States currency has the inscription “In God We Trust” in a place the Secretary decides is appropriate.

Ergo the contradistinction that appears in the above two posts by MJ and Myself - I AM. WE ARE.

Either way law governs. The inherent organic election. I AM MELCHIZEDEK.

Michael Joseph explains how to be sanctified. I explain how to be the VISITOR. David Merrill ORDINARY. - As in ordained.

Name:  oath Loren A SMITH.gif
Views: 434
Size:  96.1 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 867
Size:  125.0 KB

Name:  Signature Seals any capacity.jpg
Views: 562
Size:  154.7 KB

In other words there must be a penalty to PAY should one swear out an oath, and not uphold it in OFFICE. The 1789 Judiciary Act spells the sentence, "So help me God." Plain and proper English. The statutes cited at the top of the oath also spell the sentence correctly - - So where did it get changed? Who amended it into GIBBERISH?

Nobody can tell me where and why it was changed into STRAWMAN LANGUAGE. Instead, I must assume that it means something different, because somebody has intentionally changed it. I can also assume that it was changed by an attorney and that words of art are being applied, IN ALL UPPER CASE for a reason.