Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

Quote Originally Posted by ADBrooks11 View Post
    Thank you for the reply. I understand that writing "REDEEMED IN LAWFUL MONEY PURSUANT TO 12 USC 411" above my signature on my paycheck proves that I'm not using FDRs, or me going on the offensive saying "I don't agree to use your Fed system". What I'm having a hard time with is why my US notes are not taxable. I've read McCulloch vs. Maryland, and I can't connect that case with US notes not being taxable.
    Why are Federal Reserve Notes Taxable?

Simple, they are currency issued by a private Corporate Bank, "Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized."

The FED is a private company, making one product, FRNS in any form. The FED is not a government agency. Why would the profit from such a company not be "taxable"? Also, Tax law allows a Corporation to use any legal means to "reduce its tax liability" so why would the VOLUNTARY reporting of "income" of FRNs to any person or corporation and payment of tax on those FRNS not be perfectly legal by ignorant endorsers and users of that product?

It would also explain why the Federal Reserve voluntarily gives and "profits" back to the US Treasury every year after costs and fees are deducted (which are simple deductions any Corporation does every 1/4 or yearly). Is the Fed simply avoiding "profit" so it is not liable for taxes on said profit? Or do to they simply not want their own currency and instead want "all goods and services" in the US Economy Titled to them? I would say both, but the latter holds is the only real value to them, since they can recycle old debt without the actual work of issuing new debt.

As for private Corporate Banks Notes being taxable there are cases explaining just that.

"So the Springer v. US (1881) income tax on wages. The Springer case was actually a twofer. It gave legitimacy to the income tax on wages. However it also started the movement towards the 16th amendment as the other part of the case dealing with taxes on rents,and investment income was eventually struck down in Pollock as a direct tax and then made legal again with the 16th amendment.

So the income tax on the wages part of the case actually got its footing from a case 12 years earlier. Veazie Bank v. Fenno (1869). Reading Springer doesn't tell you anything without keeping this case in mind. The holding as follows (my bolding and hints included)

"It cannot be doubted that under the Constitution the power to provide a circulation of coin is given to Congress. And it is settled by the uniform practice of the government and by repeated decisions, that Congress may constitutionally authorize the emission of bills of credit. ... Having thus, in the exercise of undisputed constitutional powers, undertaken to provide a currency for the whole country, it cannot be questioned that Congress may, constitutionally, secure the benefit of it to the people by appropriate legislation. To this end, Congress has denied the quality of legal tender to foreign coins, and has provided by law against the imposition of counterfeit and base coin on the community. To the same end, Congress may restrain (TAX), by suitable enactments (26 USC), the circulation as money of any notes not issued under its own authority. Without this power, indeed, its attempts to secure a sound and uniform currency for the country must be futile."
    from https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...e1304915/pg102 post by Jknoph

The main reason I also include a "refusal of FRNS in any form" on my demand for redemption is to show I have no contract, real, presumed or assumed with the Federal Reserve.

United States Currency Notes (31 USC 5115) are still "outstanding" as is proven by the Secretary of Treasury Report on the public debt, issued monthly to Congress. Those notes are found on the right side of all currently issued Notes. The design of currently issued Notes are, in fact, 2 faced Notes. The "FEDERAL RESERVE NOTE" is clearly titled as such on the left (smaller side of the Note) and the "UNITED STATES NOTE" on the note to the right, there is also gold, silver and copper on the United States Note (consideration) just as it is in US coins. the Federal Reserve note contains no such consideration.

Also, the amount of gold, silver and copper on the United States Notes varies on the US NOTES, the 100 Note has much more than the 10 or 20 dollar notes. This is because no matter what anyone tell us, the Government is controlled by the Law of the land and must provide a public currency of some real, lawful value.
    Last edited by martin earl; 02-03-16 at 01:34 AM.

Martin earl,

When you write US notes have different amounts of precious metal, are you writing about certificates or Abe Lincoln greenbacks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    Martin earl,

When you write US notes have different amounts of precious metal, are you writing about certificates or Abe Lincoln greenbacks?
    No, I am speaking about these:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ew100front.jpg

Attachment 3381

Can you see the 2 notes there? The FRN on the right. The dead president is the Boarder between the 2 notes, the United States Note on the right of the dead guys image is properly titled, numbered and valued on the note. Can you see the GOLD/Silver and copper matrix on the US Currency Note? There is no consideration nor value on the FRN.

The boarder on the note (a legal instrument) is no different than a legal survey (map) of 2 states, say, California and Mexico, it is the line on paper that sets them apart legally and lawfully. The same goes for the 2 faced Notes, one is a FRN (Title 12) the other is the United States currency Note (Title 31 USC 5115). The Gold backing the US Currency Note is held in trust. (Gold coins with a face value of 300 million taken from the people in 1933).

My recorded Demand for lawful money redemption (and express refusal to endorse the FRN in any form) is the "passport" for me to get from one Note to the other.

"Whats in your wallet?" and "How can you prove it?"

One would do well to remember on any legal document, something "in a BOX" is its own document. Just as a "lawful jury" is placed in a box inside a commercial court. Things in a box are separate to things outside a defined box.

Now, look at a 1 Dollar FRN, there is no separation between the notes, ONE box, one note. If you demand a 1 or 2 dollar FRN be redeemed, there are 1 dollar US coins to take care of that redemption demand. Every currently issued Note above the 1 and 2 dollar denomination have the FRN on one side and the US Currency note on the other, separated by artistic boarders, but the boarders are there once your eyes are opened.

I hope that helps.

Edit to add: a look at the currently issued 20 or even 50 dollar US currency Notes shows less "gold" (Look up the legal definition of "consideration") than the 100 dollar note, so the 100 dollar note really is "worth more" than the 20 or the 50. Federal Reserve Notes have NO CONSIDERATION (gold or silver) on ANY denomination, because they are purely debt notes of a negative value, due to interest attached.

The NOTE is not as important as the facts and the fact is, the Book keepers are keeping track, this is also why I report the exact amount of dollars I redeem every year to the Secretary of Treasury, so the accounting can be done.
    Last edited by martin earl; 02-03-16 at 01:33 AM.

How to prove it? Be the court of record; typically the US clerk of court will publish your demand and testimony on PACER. I call this "evidence repository".

REDEEMED and FORGIVEN lawfully excused for using DEAD in LAW PRESIDENTS or i am setting further in GOD we trust BIBLICAL Precedent in demanding my contract be lawful under GOD the highest TRUST.How has the United States affected this word pair, precedent and president? Let's find out.

Precedent refers to something that went before; it precedes something or serves as an example:

This may be a dangerous precedent that facilitates and enables dozens and potentially hundreds of unethical fathers to solicit money for their sons in a pay-for-play manner.

The decision sets up a precedent for other cases, which means it's possible that the ruling will be taken to the US Supreme Court.

There is no precedent for what Manny Pacquiao has now done, winning eight titles in eight weight classes.

President refers to the leader of an organization, the chief presider. It was first used to mean the executive leader of a republic in 1787 in the American colonies and is used in that manner in the U.S. Constitution:

The president of Fresno State University's student body acknowledged publicly that he is an illegal immigrant.

Eric Rosengren, the president of the Boston Federal Reserve Bank said Wednesday that he doubted the economy was about take off.

President Obama's planned meeting for Thursday with top Congressional leadership has been postponed until Nov. 30.

So you could say America set a precedent by creating the role of president within a republic.or two faced franklin's paying a dead mans DEBT or CLAIMING THAT'S YOUR BILL or DEATH benefits demand and testimony this notes for you not ME TOW rag tag DOG tag rag. RE -VENUE RE-PUBLICA latin larvae THE line on paper that sets them apart legally and lawfully. The same goes for the 2 faced Notes, one is a FRN DEFACING A DEBT is a redeemed re facing of the FRN with a demand.
    Last edited by xparte; 02-03-16 at 03:16 PM. Reason: DEPT of re issued value from mental METAL

on the surface a RE-surfaced FRN metal backed full metal case jacket MENTAL demand is whats in my MENTAL clip lodged as ones shell case record. KEEP the new covenant or contracts made under authority are witnessed and testament to GOD . Governed legal temptation is our own creation. GOD,s lawful redemption is self Governed no hesitation. Under whose authority are you attempting a second creation.300 million JFK,s a lawful mention Executive Order No. 11110 under Gods authority a nation found under God stands under GOD Jack as nations CEO his office directly under Gods demanded the creation and redemption as a NATIONS PEOPLES use and enjoyment of lawful money.IF your use of choice is WILL its GODS so start en voy-joying the en-vinous of wealth is truth. A peoples truth is its greatest wealth.RECORD it like a HANK SR song.WHAT people fight for is redundant and moot next to truth.

Well spoken!

A Miscellaneous Case (full metal) JACKET embodies the publication in most evidence repositories I minister to. Silent mind bombs wrapped in love and forgiveness - just show the truth like a mirror. Jesus did when he exposed Christianity Explored is a shadow network for Amway. The megachurches quickly assembled in social media and labeled Jesus the next Sanctuary Serial Shooter.

Jesus is good at holding up a mirror:

I like how this director captured the contraction of the shekel/drachma by the Temple Priests.

Is not this the exact same thing as produced by fractional lending and elastic currency? Starve a people of value silently while providing them with empty paper to provide the illusion debt has value? In Jesus' time they hoarded kosher coinage, sold it back for a moment only to collect it again. No wonder Jesus gets angry when Christianity Explored uses His Name to troll for Amway victims.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-03-16 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Well spoken!

A Miscellaneous Case (full metal) JACKET embodies the publication in most evidence repositories I minister to. Silent mind bombs wrapped in love and forgiveness - just show the truth like a mirror. Jesus did when he exposed Christianity Explored is a shadow network for Amway. The megachurches quickly assembled in social media and labeled Jesus the next Sanctuary Serial Shooter.

Jesus is good at holding up a mirror:

I like how this director captured the contraction of the shekel/drachma by the Temple Priests.

Is not this the exact same thing as produced by fractional lending and elastic currency? Starve a people of value silently while providing them with empty paper to provide the illusion debt has value? In Jesus' time they hoarded kosher coinage, sold it back for a moment only to collect it again. No wonder Jesus gets angry when Christianity Explored uses His Name to troll for Amway victims.
    David,

It only took 20+ years of study to comprehend what you have written in those 3 little sentences.

So simple, yet so powerful nefarious system it holds.

Quote Originally Posted by Gavilan View Post
    David,

It only took 20+ years of study to comprehend what you have written in those 3 little sentences.

So simple, yet so powerful nefarious system it holds.
    When I found the pearl of great price I had to throw out all my traditional thoughts of religion. To that end it really angered many who thought for my good - thinking me a heathen they only want to see me in a state of Salvation. But alas those who have yet to find are in error for they externalize God and thus are always begging like hookers without any conception of who they are. Thus they trust in error. In fact the "mirror of the mind" reflects back upon these who project their insecurity in unknowing and manifests in anger. For at once their concept of Salvation is challenged and thus is their foundation challenged - is it built on sand?

It is like asking advice from crazy man on the sixth floor who got his advice from a crazy man on the ninth floor. And then we take that advice and call it truth. Thus we err.

He who values death turns from life. Religion sells a lie. I have heard preachers say "when we die then comes the value." And thus the resurrection cannot happen today as it is supposed to in mankind. Rather many think it happened long ago and it is never to happen in them. This concept is so foreign to them they they cannot know life. They only know the promise of death. Thus to them death has tremendous value.

See now how thoughts [seed] has been placed in the conscious state of the walking dead. The seed has germinated in the egg [conscious state] and man undertakes and continues in his ignorance upon ignorance. Life lies in the tomb of man awaiting the birth of the child in the manger in the tomb of Golgatha [the Skull]. For the stone has yet to be rolled back from the FORNIX.

But We teach the resurrection today as it continues to happen again and again in those who awaken to I AM.

=====

This world can be the hell that we manifest. Society in general and friends and family in special all unconsciously impress notions of reality upon me [and you] and there is nothing we can do about it - EXCEPT - live our life to the best that we see fit. We can have no Gods before Me. I IMAGINE the good for mankind.

This is the mirror of the mind which reflects back upon me that which I imagine. Thusly since God lay down and slept in man [the lamb slain before the foundation of the world] and we see that man sleeps on for there is no place where man is awakened in the Holy Scriptures except that which God visits. Thusly this is God's work and no man may boast but rather that God comes to man and awakens in man. No man will be lost!

But while this work is being done we have been given a moral code and a universal law which softens the blows of this reality. Thus if we can imagine a result absent trespass and interference with our own moral code in coherence with universal law [Divine Law] then the promise is "I will hasten my Word to perform it."

Since this reality is a dream in God, what we IMAGINE is true reality. Want proof? In the Jewish religion if you produced lust in your heart for another but did not act you were not guilty because in this tradition based religious system one is not guilty until one acts externally. But Jesus, the enlightened state, said if one thinks lust in their heart then they are already guilty. Think about that - if one thinks [imagines] then that is the SEED planted. The Sperm that impregnates the Egg of a Conscious State.

It is over a process of time that the seed and egg produce the child. Imagine it. Thoughts are things.

Act 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; .....

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

Now many will say the resurrection happened 2k years ago. I say these are antichrist! For the mystery of iniquity does already work. Read carefully the following verse and the strong admonition that St. Paul is giving to the false church system:

2Ti_2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
    2Ti 2:17 And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
    2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

You will find the babe in a manger - this is your observation of your rebirth. This is the awakening of God in you! The PROMISE OF THE CHILD.

Psa_44:23 Awake, why sleepest thou, O Lord? arise, cast us not off for ever.

Awaken to Imagination - See it in your mind's eye: For God is raising up Children.

Isa 1:2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the LORD hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

Let us turn or return to the Lord and to the true Faith.

2Ti_2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

There is no want with God. For God is. There is only falsity and error and the thinking of man that there is lack in some way. This causes man to "work by the sweat of his brow". To "till the ground" to etch out a meager existence. And yet, if we cease from the begging like a hooker and we see with our mind's eye we will say : I AM strong.

Joe 3:10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

We speak that which is not as if it is and we rejoice over the observation of the manifestation of the declaration in God. And the promise is God will HASTEN HIS WORD TO PERFORM IT. But we cannot touch it else the offering becomes "spotted". For man issues sperm into woman and does not touch the union in any way shape of form and in nine months comes the child. "And in the process of time".....

And yet the Shepherds teach to beg like a hooker all night long [in ignorance]. But Jesus came to Peter at the dawning of the day with a new Word. For Peter a fisherman knew what he was doing but caught nothing all the night long. But when enlightenment came he obeyed and caught 153 GREAT FISHES. 1 + 5 + 3 = 9 [State of Consciousness].

Rom 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
    Rom 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

When the sperm IN MAN - I say IN MAN - is received by the egg IN WOMAN and these two unite then after a process of time there is produced a child. Does man or woman have anything to do with the manifestation of the child? Absolutely Not. In fact mankind knows very little about any of the growth cycle. And yet the Child is birthed after nine months. We are Conscious Beings. The material world only REFLECTS a deeper Spiritual truth.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Jer 1:12 Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten my word to perform it.

Wait on the Lord.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-16 at 07:24 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!