Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UCC 1-308 (formerly 1-207) vs 12 USC 411 and REMEDY

A Bridge or Key is that God Everywhere is not God outside yourself. I AM immersed and this is the original equation of immanent (eminence). As in Redemption is Immanent. The Run on the Fed is on. All I had to do was order up the Forgiveness by execution of law.

Attachment 3383

And what I am saying is that the current Bankers' Holiday has been ongoing in slow motion since the NYSE shut down for three days in mid-September:

Name:  BOE2_filed.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  54.2 KB

Fibonacci would have it delivered in perfect iambic pentameter:

Waiting is terrible. And yet I know
    That I have waited many times before.
    In vanity and hopelessness I go
    From dark to darker and to darkest door.

And yet there is a difference. For I hear
    Another voice, still faint, perhaps, that sings
    An ancient melody. The cries of fear
    Are slightly softened by the stir of wings.

Maybe there is an end to waiting. He
    Who promised to return may yet arise
    From what appeared as death. He still may be
    What never was begun and never dies.

Perhaps there was a time, so long ago
    It is not half remembered, when I fled,
    Too soon to see the fearful shadows go,
    And look upon the living, not the dead.

Let me not lose the tiny spark of trust
    That sprang to sudden life so lately born.
    Perhaps the living never fell to dust.
    Perhaps there never was a need to mourn.

Let me remember. For it yet may be
    It was not as I thought. The dying rose,
    And maybe, in my haste, I did not see
    A circle not begun needs not to close.

Like usual, the perfect interpretation (truth) is the literal one right in front of us. If you want to be free try accepting that Jesus cried, Why have you forsaken me, God? as he realized he was being put to sleep with hyssop and pouring vinegar into his cuts. - To stage that he had died on the Cross. At that moment he would be realizing the probability that he would not be killed by sword as prophesied by Zechariah. Everything had gone so perfectly until Judas failed to return to the Last Supper with a sword to assassinate the King.

I pour on frankincense and myrrh with the imagery that the Magi stocked Jesus' family tomb when they bought it. I think that the vibration of the mixture is not just to wipe around the nose and mouth while breaking up the year-old skeleton to make it more tolerable a task. I think it is probably good to ward off disease too. So imagine Jesus waking up in a tomb with a bit of food, water and the incense and having to wait for Pilate to order the guards to roll away the stone and let Jesus out. That is the Rebirth, having never died.

Can you see how much more perfect that symbol is as a mental model. Jesus Lives because he never died. Nobody ever dies.

Religion: In your Face!

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    A Bridge or Key is that God Everywhere is not God outside yourself. I AM immersed and this is the original equation of immanent (eminence). As in Redemption is Immanent. The Run on the Fed is on. All I had to do was order up the Forgiveness by execution of law.

Attachment 3383

And what I am saying is that the current Bankers' Holiday has been ongoing in slow motion since the NYSE shut down for three days in mid-September:

Name:  BOE2_filed.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  54.2 KB

Fibonacci would have it delivered in perfect iambic pentameter:

Like usual, the perfect interpretation (truth) is the literal one right in front of us. If you want to be free try accepting that Jesus cried, Why have you forsaken me, God? as he realized he was being put to sleep with hyssop and pouring vinegar into his cuts. - To stage that he had died on the Cross. At that moment he would be realizing the probability that he would not be killed by sword as prophesied by Zechariah. Everything had gone so perfectly until Judas failed to return to the Last Supper with a sword to assassinate the King.

I pour on frankincense and myrrh with the imagery that the Magi stocked Jesus' family tomb when they bought it. I think that the vibration of the mixture is not just to wipe around the nose and mouth while breaking up the year-old skeleton to make it more tolerable a task. I think it is probably good to ward off disease too. So imagine Jesus waking up in a tomb with a bit of food, water and the incense and having to wait for Pilate to order the guards to roll away the stone and let Jesus out. That is the Rebirth, having never died.

Can you see how much more perfect that symbol is as a mental model. Jesus Lives because he never died. Nobody ever dies.

Religion: In your Face!
    Imagine yourself waking up in the tomb of your skull. The silver cord is still in tact with the Astral Body and yet you turn and see yourself and call yourself Father. Then you will see the lamb slain upon the cross of matter in man. Then you receive the lotus of 1000 petals whereby you may imagine a matter or speak it and thy will shall be done. This is one in God. For just as Jesus said "Thy Will be done". Thusly to perform Thy Will is to keep the whole of the Law. For how is God divided?

My remedy is therefore between my ears by operation of Divine Law. Is it necessary to reserve all rights when one calls upon a higher Law Boundary? The answer is yes and no. For I cannot trespass upon another.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-03-16 at 10:08 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

MIRRORS on the ceiling CHAMPAGNE on ice NAMED REGISTERED GUESTS all victims of our owning device. got no room at the inn thats for REGISTERED guests the MANAGER and the managed. manger A manger, or trough, is a feeder that is made of carved stone, wood, or metal construction and is used to hold food for animals (as in a stable). Mangers are mostly used in livestock raising. HERDING used to feed wild animals, e.g., in nature reserves called.PRISONS County Buckets manger feeder that is made of carved stone, wood, or metal construction the alter of the lord written in stone transferred papyrus testify your mental construction RED INK THERAPY or brass knuckle therapy.all alegoric reminders
    And he called them miners, mother lode finders
    Digging so deep in search of more gold.AVON callin The Magickal Musings of a Celtic Witch, Pagan Priestess & Avalonian Druidess (by MermaidofAvalon)painted ladies and a bottle of wine . Christ hates pimps an players .FIRST Stop Whorin' it up with The Magickal Musings and opinions and orders those dark robe ma·tri·archs the hyena clan feminists the scratch and sniff type.

MJ on sacred ground we all truly have a shared sensed. Python's life of brian is as good as it gets for a MIRROR image BRIAN says you gotta work it out for yourselves vows of silence judean fronts big hats and who threw that stone. Christ never dressed up for anything.TRUTH swears NOTHING owes nothing forgets nothing time has a way of changing everything but truth has no way of changing time?.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Imagine yourself waking up in the tomb of your skull. The silver cord is still in tact with the Astral Body and yet you turn and see yourself and call yourself Father. Then you will see the lamb slain upon the cross of matter in man. Then you receive the lotus of 1000 petals whereby you may imagine a matter or speak it and thy will shall be done. This is one in God. For just as Jesus said "Thy Will be done". Thusly to perform Thy Will is to keep the whole of the Law. For how is God divided?

My remedy is therefore between my ears by operation of Divine Law. Is it necessary to reserve all rights when one calls upon a higher Law Boundary? The answer is yes and no. For I cannot trespass upon another.

Like this?

All Jesus had to do was turn his eyes toward heaven?

Has God changed his mind about the OLD TESTAMENT LAW well the new contract is one with Christ not with shekels pagan coins and Roman gods .Destroying temples with pagan gods whats in your heart is whats in your wallet temple tax Christs in the gift shop tax free redeemed and forgiven a heart pumping currency 0 fat 0 cholesterol .