I imagine he was trying to claim "putative jurisdiction" and as such not being able to form VAN PELT - LEGAL NAME, he constructed another Trust, DAVID MERRILL. Yet, notice he Settled said Trust from perhaps implications or actions. Yet said trust cannot form in the Federal Reserve Districts because you David Merrill only handle Cash according to the exempting [saving] to Suitors Act. Or said another way, you use cash because of the law of necessity and you are without the Federal Reserve Districts (FRD). Therefore you have no trust in the FRD. Now, the Constitution that binds the judge is under Natures God. Yet, SAMELSON acts in repugnance to his Oath of Office. And in my opinion, is in breach of trust. The Ever Living will take care of that business.

One might argue he was upon the office of profit. Yet clearly you are without the FRD's.

But remember that DAVID MERRILL is the creation of the STATE - Judge is officer of State, yes or no?

Why David Merrill would you not act for DAVID MERRILL to show your complete incompetence and thusly require the STATE to take you in as WARD? This is what in fact they tried to pull off. By forcing an attorney on DAVID MERRILL. Which by the way, is okay, DAVID MERRILL was a creation of the State and the State can have attorneys for its Persons if they choose.

Yet, you show utter lack of trust in their CESTUI QUE VIE TRUST formations. But you chose to hang in there to "help" the court settle the books. Yet your time is precious. As is mine. I am valuable, as are you. And as such, pay me in gold or pay me with what you have, if you want me to perform in your play. Yet, I am absent the office of Trustee unless you abandon your office and appoint a Substitute trustee in me. Do you now trust in me? If that be the case then, I, as Trustee with the power, give the Order....