Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Self Determination

Re: Self Determination

Wouldn't this also be:

"Awareness"

???

awareness?

I wonder who is aware?

My thought, that somehow keeps being confirmed, is that God is between my dreams. What I am saying is that when I am unconscious and my thoughts (dreams) stop, then I am nothing anymore. My awareness of my body has ceased. I would think nothing of it - that it is nothing - but for the fact that everybody has to sleep. Without sleep we go insane and die. So there is something essentially restorative about sleep and my 'awareness' tells me that it is communion with the Godhead that restores us.

God, in my training and perceptions (beliefs) is the Creator of the universe. But you have to wonder what is the purpose. Throughout life we find a signature - the Fibonacci sequence and its inherent pentagram - the Golden Ratio. So I figure God created the universe so that He could experience. He experiences through us. We awaken in the morning and rub the sleep from our eyes and become "aware" but in fact as we head to the bathroom, by the time we pass the mirror yawning, we are forgetting that we live for God. So is awareness for ourselves forgetting that we are aware for God?

Who are we aware for?

Is it our right of self determination that keeps God entertained?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Too often people rely upon experts, authorities, attorners, or some other guardian or patron to guide or influence what they do and where they go rather than crafting their own vision or dream from whence to act as a map of direction.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I wonder who is aware?

My thought, that somehow keeps being confirmed, is that God is between my dreams. What I am saying is that when I am unconscious and my thoughts (dreams) stop, then I am nothing anymore. My awareness of my body has ceased. I would think nothing of it - that it is nothing - but for the fact that everybody has to sleep. Without sleep we go insane and die. So there is something essentially restorative about sleep and my 'awareness' tells me that it is communion with the Godhead that restores us.

God, in my training and perceptions (beliefs) is the Creator of the universe. But you have to wonder what is the purpose. Throughout life we find a signature - the Fibonacci sequence and its inherent pentagram - the Golden Ratio. So I figure God created the universe so that He could experience. He experiences through us. We awaken in the morning and rub the sleep from our eyes and become "aware" but in fact as we head to the bathroom, by the time we pass the mirror yawning, we are forgetting that we live for God. So is awareness for ourselves forgetting that we are aware for God?

Who are we aware for?

Is it our right of self determination that keeps God entertained?

Regards,

David Merrill.
    DM, With all due respect to you, I would respond to this to ask "when did you create God?"

Because it is within your mind that he exists, else you would not share (perceived) experience/belief.

For me, when I discovered that the "God" I served was my own creation, I issued him the directive: "Ye must be born again."

My former statement is absent a claim that "there is no god." To the contrary, I believe the divine is in each of us. And even the bible verifies that we were given the power of god (read: creation and choice).

So the Fibonacci, Golden Ratio, the Rubedo of Alchemy, and the remote viewing of meditation are all miraculous and divine.

Me, I am aware for my connection with, and oneness with the divine.

Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. As for me and my house, we are Non Serviam, yet loving our fellow man as best we can.

Metheist.
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Quote Originally Posted by Metheist View Post
    DM, With all due respect to you, I would respond to this to ask "when did you create God?"

Because it is within your mind that he exists, else you would not share (perceived) experience/belief.

For me, when I discovered that the "God" I served was my own creation, I issued him the directive: "Ye must be born again."

My former statement is absent a claim that "there is no god." To the contrary, I believe the divine is in each of us. And even the bible verifies that we were given the power of god (read: creation and choice).

So the Fibonacci, Golden Ratio, the Rubedo of Alchemy, and the remote viewing of meditation are all miraculous and divine.

Me, I am aware for my connection with, and oneness with the divine.

Choose ye this day whom ye will serve. As for me and my house, we are Non Serviam, yet loving our fellow man as best we can.

Metheist.

With true respect back, I laughed out loud as I read:

From the perspective you project upon me, you may have uttered the ultimate blasphemy.

Indeed I may have created God, as the God of my post is little more than an ability for thought to develop to an utterance and that to create a universe. The God of my post would be nothing without a Creation - He would die of boredom without experience. In my scenario/musings about the God of Creation, we literally live for God (God's amusement really).

This is not to belittle the emotions - especially of love and joy. Emotions are quite important in my portrait.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Yes David, it would seem that We (god manifesting through forms) are here to experience something other than Self (God). Hence the need for the veil of forgetfulness. Funny how we all travel such different roads in our search for truth but seem to arrive at the same place. Frederick Burrell

Ain't that tha truth?
    1. Know who you are
    3. NEVER argue

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    From the perspective you project upon me, you may have uttered the ultimate blasphemy. .
    Perhaps, then, I have done at least one thing thoroughly and completely...

No offense taken. (I can't be blasphemed...)
    1. Know who you are
    3. NEVER argue

self determination within what frame? Any one familiar with NLP is familiar with framing a reference. Therefore, that Right is equivalent to Property. And Property is a Ability to Use. Therefore Right implies a Trust. Therefore, one must ask who settled this word of art termed "The Right of Self Determination". This term is magick.

And if one were to Claim said Right [Property] is that one Benefiting from the Use of a Law? or Bylaw? Whose Trust was that Law settled? In other words who is the higher power? If we are talking about man's law then there must be a singularity a beginning. And the question begging to be answered is Who was the Creator? Or said another way, who first performed the first Trust Deed? Was it the Pope in 1302 - Unam Sanctum?

If the Pope in 1302 forms the basis of Trust law with the Trust Deed of Unam Sanctum, if I claim the "Right of Self Determination" do I come under the HIGH CONTRACTING PARTIES?

Yet, my Scripture and my heart tells me there seems to be two trusts here. One in the Creator God - the Self Existing One - YHVH and man's creation. My heart tells me to trust in man is to be cursed. To trust in God is to be blessed. Yet, societies form for the good of man and man enters into business relationships. How to do so is based on agreements. And effectively Trust. Therefore, will one be competent and Stand in and for his estate - Trustee; on behalf of his Posterity? In peace absent trespass beside or abutting or adjacent to other concurrent jurisdictions and venues.

Yet prior to Self Determination one must be able to effectively identify the Self, yes? Please with specificity identify the self? In reality it cannot be done. Therefore Trusts are created and sub-trusts are created and it is the sub-trust that is identified because it is absolutely Impossible to identify a living soul. The Self - the true me - with my Intellect [spirit] intact - is impossible to identify.

You say, absurdity, yes? Then please tell me how you will identify the Flesh? Everything about the Flesh can be manipulated. And if you consider the Thought process even that too can be erased. So now, I await the one who will step forward and solve the argument that has been the "CONTEMPT OF GENERATIONS" - how to identify the Self. Because before the Right of "Self" Determination can be Claimed one must be able to determine the identity of the Self.

Remember Right is equivalent to Property and Property goes to Trust and Trust goes to Uses and the Uses are Split into two titles in the Trust. And Property has nothing to do with the Form of Matter or Form of Thought. Property goes to Right of Use. I know circular, correct. But you get the point.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-05-11 at 05:50 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

abandonment of trust

Therefore SAMELSON appointed me trustee of DAVID MERRILL and I accepted as trustee for the resulting trust - IN GOD WE TRUST on the lawful money bills. Note how within hours after I published the lien (1/7/09) he abandoned the same trust - no naming God.