Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Re: Self Determination

Quote Originally Posted by Metheist View Post
    And to that, I would say that we are on the path of searching. (and awareness of our discoveries, severally)
    yet we live together on this planet so how will we ever resolve our disputes absent a third party and absent violence? And thusly the age old problem is yet again expressed - how shall we have meaningful peace?

13. Whenever possible, try to get paid in cash in order to avoid getting bumped up into a higher tax bracket.

5. Take 'er easy for all the sinners of the world, dude. Abide.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    yet we live together on this planet so how will we ever resolve our disputes absent a third party and absent violence? And thusly the age old problem is yet again expressed - how shall we have meaningful peace?

13. Whenever possible, try to get paid in cash in order to avoid getting bumped up into a higher tax bracket.

5. Take 'er easy for all the sinners of the world, dude. Abide.
    The Dude abides, Man.

And while there are merits to getting along, sometimes it is an impossibility.

But, we can try. First things first, let's give meaning to all the words.

But not on this thread, Mmmmmmkay?
    1. Know who you are
    2. Know who has the burden of proof
    3. NEVER argue
    4. Document and/or know your remedy

I'll give you legal advice, as long as it's not illegal advice...

I'm sure you think your religion is the only way to heaven, but I just can't buy it right now...

Does one really have choice, or is just an appearance of choice, a deception.
    . If one has no choice, how can one have self determination. Are you really that aware of all your subconscious motivations. Frederick Burrell

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    Does one really have choice, or is just an appearance of choice, a deception.
    . If one has no choice, how can one have self determination. Are you really that aware of all your subconscious motivations. Frederick Burrell
    Agreed that a "program" might and often is inserted into the young mind of a child - remember John the Police Officer visiting you in first grade - if you get in trouble just call 911 - Trust Me, I'm your friend.

And, years later when Johnny, or one of his mates, pulls you over on the side of the road, he has to literally tell you to "shut up". Why, because the program was imbedded and is now running in the background and you respond to it without even knowing why.

The judge asks a question, and you just can't help yourself - the mouth spewing words and you wondering why can't I stop talking. Oops, why did I say that. I always do that to myself. Exactly. The program running silently in the background of the sub-conscious mind.

How to defeat it? Go to Alpha and re-program is one way. There are others. Like real life experience to face down the result of breaking the Trust that was instilled in a young child.

Of course there is a Right of Self Determination. You are with the free choice to create. And the World recognizes that Right. It is not given by the World it is given by the Creator. Go forth and take dominion.

I acknowledge Methist who helped me to see it was only fear and at the end of the day, my restrictions were the result of my fear and my trust. When I learned those lessons, I, in part, was on my way to Removing the Policeman in my Head.

Programs like "I pledge allegiance to a Flag........" - all stop. Do you see the absurdity. You are pledging to a piece of cloth. Why in the world would I pledge to a piece of cloth? And said Flag is of the United States of America. And the USA is dependent of the United States. Talk about being in a box.

Yet, I have heard many mom's and dad's spout off on Sunday's...."They don't even say the pledge in school anymore." They love that program. Because it gives them Security.

The Artificial Womb

"From the time a person leaves its mother's womb, its every effort is directed towards building, maintaining, and withdrawing into artificial wombs, various sorts of substitute protective devices or shells.

The objective of these artificial wombs is to provide a stable environment for both stable and unstable activity; to provide a shelter for the evolutionary processes of growth and maturity - i.e., survival; to provide security for freedom and to provide defensive protection for offensive activity.

This is equally true of both the general public and the elite. However, there is a definite difference in the way each of these classes go about the solution of problems."

The Political Structure of a Nation - Dependency

"The primary reason why the individual citizens of a country create a political structure is a subconscious wish or desire to perpetuate their own dependency relationship of childhood. Simply put, they want a human god to eliminate all risk from their life, pat them on the head, kiss their bruises, put a chicken on every dinner table, clothe their bodies, tuck them into bed at night, and tell them that everything will be alright when they wake up in the morning.

This public demand is incredible, so the human god, the politician, meets incredibility with incredibility by promising the world and delivering nothing. So who is the bigger liar? the public? or the "godfather"?

This public behavior is surrender born of fear, laziness, and expediency. It is the basis of the welfare state as a strategic weapon, useful against a disgusting public."

-------

Yet, it does not have to be that way for you. When as a child we are under tutors but as a man we are ready to step forth and take the responsibility of estate.

Galations

4:1 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

4:2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-12-11 at 04:28 AM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Yes, but why does one have the disposition to explore their limitations and another one not. Why is one born into a life situation of destitution and another born into a life that supports asking why. From where is the first impulse created that predisposes one man to search out truth and another to become co-dependent in all aspects of life. Frederick Burrell.

Yes, but why does one have the disposition to explore their limitations and another one not. Why is one born into a life situation of destitution and another born into a life that supports asking why. From where is the first impulse created that predisposes one man to search out truth and another to become co-dependent in all aspects of life. Frederick Burrell.
    It is even biblical prophecy that all will not survive the end times, a very small portion of the population. Therefore we cannot expect to be able to save the whole world from it's own ignorance. Every year we have an ice storm the people from northern states who are use to driving in snow think they can get in their SUV and drive as fast as they want, it turns the interstate into a parking lot full of flipped vehicles and others who have spun out into the woods or flying off bridges. A local native to the area says he loves it though, natures built in population control so there is less of these people to deal with when he is travelling on the road also said because of these people he will never ride a motorcycle on the road again, got tired of being cutoff and nearly killed because people do not give a crap about a smaller vehicle when they are in their SUVs flying down the road, I could not agree more for I was in a similar situation once.

The world does not need saving, it is exactly where it needs to be, as are each and every one of us. It can not be other wise.

Why is it you look at the splinter in your brothers eye and perceive not the rafter in your own. First remove the rafter from your eye and you will see more clearly how to remove the splinter from your brothers.

Fear not that which can kill the body, but that which can kill the soul. You have had many bodies, therefore the admonition is much more relevant. Give thanks, that is has been granted unto you to see through a glass less cloudy, but know that it is not of your doing, but the divine which has pre-ordained your present condition, and learn compassion for your fellow man for they are you. Frederick Burrell

The world does not need saving, it is exactly where it needs to be, as are each and every one of us. It can not be other wise.

Why is it you look at the splinter in your brothers eye and perceive not the rafter in your own. First remove the rafter from your eye and you will see more clearly how to remove the splinter from your brothers.

Fear not that which can kill the body, but that which can kill the soul. You have had many bodies, therefore the admonition is much more relevant. Give thanks, that is has been granted unto you to see through a glass less cloudy, but know that it is not of your doing, but the divine which has pre-ordained your present condition, and learn compassion for your fellow man for they are you. Frederick Burrell
    Yes there is compassion, but you cannot save someone who truly does not want to be saved including those who talk the talk but they do not walk the walk of someone who wants to be saved.

I agree Shikamaru. The problem it seems in our allowance of others to do this. It would seem the only reason why experts, authorities, guardians, patrons, guides, and all other "influences", are created, is for the singular purpose of another to tell another what to believe, where to go, and how to live, that is subjectively correct from the perception of the one issuing forth the claim of "knowing" what is good for others. Its quite laughable really at the base and core of the subject. I shutter at the thought of being in any position to Claim what is good for someone else, and actually have the 'power' to make it so. One reason I have never voted. I just cant live with what that means.
    Last edited by Bear Eagle; 09-22-11 at 11:02 PM.
    We borrow the present from our childrens future.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear Eagle View Post
    I agree Shikamaru. The problem it seems in our allowance of others to do this. It would seem the only reason why experts, authorities, guardians, patrons, guides, and all other "influences", are created, is for the singular purpose of another to tell another what to believe, where to go, and how to live, that is subjectively correct from the perception of the one issuing forth the claim of "knowing" what is good for others. Its quite laughable really at the base and core of the subject. I shutter at the thought of being in any position to Claim what is good for someone else, and actually have the 'power' to make it so. One reason I have never voted. I just cant live with what that means.
    This is most fair !!

I concur!