Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
I submitted discovery for all evidence and documents related to the "case". Among the few documents produced were the "Application for DL" with "Without Prejudice / At arm's length" clearly written on it; and they produced the purported "citation" with "Without prejudice" written on it. Amazingly, in my Request for Admissions, they denied the DL Application was issued "without prejudice" even though the very document they produced says so! (IOW, their attorney lied in discovery).

It's entirely presumption! But they've ignored every notice rebutting their presumptions. They're proceeding as if they had an enforceable signature when they've been given umpteen notices they do not. Are they truly that arrogant, or stupid?

That could be it as there has not been a "judicial" determination of anything thus far. However, the administrative side can't proceed without an unqualified signature, and this is where they're getting themselves into trouble. I have made numerous offers to contract for trespass against my rights, all of which they have accepted.

I don't believe so. On the contrary, I believe I have nearly exhausted every "administrative" remedy available. They just don't seem to care.
Have you looked at your State's equivalency of the APA?