Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    One in the Same Affidavit.

Utilize the Name of CHRIST in vain - POLTERCHRIST- generate business like Christianity Explored and its shadow network, Amway.

Those that run the economic system have a tremendous burden and responsibility, which puts them into a paradox spiritually. The higher the responsibility the more of a servant they become. The physical luxuries don't compensate for the demands of their consciousness.

True story, I became afflicted with Gold fever. I would accumulate the yellow metal wantonly, and at night would go to the safe room to admire my hoard. Until one day, while having laid out most of the hoard all the floor glistening in yellow splendor I became aware the this inert inanimate metal had acquired life, my life, it would call out to itself and gathering through me!

Oh, what terror!

My eyes were opened and repentance came over me, I asked the LORD for forgiveness and to make atonement for my transgressions.

[your here aren't you POLTERCHRIST] silver tungsten devil and ME yes i agree my thuggery is parsed with utility NAME bombs CHRIST RIDERS and AVON calling my vanity is the trap .If we the people walked out the house without debt this morning how would we RECOGNiZE one from the other.My ignorance is hereditary hellenistic and masonic ig noring a label or its libel.We are collectively figuratively why 72 never go up the mountain.patriarchal truth mixed in fiction.Take a NAME in vain using a still full cursed given Name.Judas and Silver SMITHS Jesus death is a ransom, the price paid to secure a slave's freedom, and that the use of the blood money to buy a burial ground for foreigners potters field they be unmarked debts lawful.I have no discoherent mission statements a justified claim is a lawful one. Christ is on the record and the cross. open the wooden already handled door and 0 the account. Name Given in Christ Trust Me True Me Redeem and Record Me.Authority highest handled first. Temples open and sealed thnx .

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    [your here aren't you POLTERCHRIST] silver tungsten devil and ME yes i agree my thuggery is parsed with utility NAME bombs CHRIST RIDERS and AVON calling my vanity is the trap .If we the people walked out the house without debt this morning how would we RECOGNiZE one from the other.My ignorance is hereditary hellenistic and masonic ig noring a label or its libel.We are collectively figuratively why 72 never go up the mountain.patriarchal truth mixed in fiction.Take a NAME in vain using a still full cursed given Name.Judas and Silver SMITHS Jesus death is a ransom, the price paid to secure a slave's freedom, and that the use of the blood money to buy a burial ground for foreigners potters field they be unmarked debts lawful.I have no discoherent mission statements a justified claim is a lawful one. Christ is on the record and the cross. open the wooden already handled door and 0 the account. Name Given in Christ Trust Me True Me Redeem and Record Me.Authority highest handled first. Temples open and sealed thnx .

Deciphering your allegorical metaphor cryptology is delightful! Some of the images your stir:

Name:  Vining on title.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  93.9 KB

Name:  Vining to DM.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  33.3 KB