Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

ONE cannot be born again and retain a name given or assumed at the birth.

Should born mean a NEW NAME?

Did the CHRIST ever give witness of His name?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    ONE cannot be born again and retain a name given or assumed at the birth.

Should born mean a NEW NAME?

Did the CHRIST ever give witness of His name?
    That speaks of the traps many might fall in. In the USA, there is a complex system to prevent name changes or abandonment. If you have money or smarts, relatives might get pissed finding out they cant inherent your stuff so easily. In my experience, I was taught from a very young age the difference between reality and man-made reality that is: between true name and the "dba". Who would think strangers and relatives would turn violently against you simply for maintaining an arm's length from the PERSONAE? A racket is a racket and stinks of one too.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. DAVID.
    The CHRIST was not in a /half/ mortal body the same time David was.

I can find no record of the CHRIST ever telling anyone His earthly name while He was here.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    That speaks of the traps many might fall in. In the USA, there is a complex system to prevent name changes or abandonment. If you have money or smarts, relatives might get pissed finding out they cant inherent your stuff so easily. In my experience, I was taught from a very young age the difference between reality and man-made reality that is: between true name and the "dba". Who would think strangers and relatives would turn violently against you simply for maintaining an arm's length from the PERSONAE? A racket is a racket and stinks of one too.
    Yes, Family can be a strange thing when it comes to legal titles and fiat money. Persons love the LIES, truth and honesty mean little to most.

I can find no record of the CHRIST ever telling anyone His earthly name while He was here.
    Jesus, Son of DAVID, have mercy on me!
    David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?

How can "Christ" be in a body?
    Isn't "Christ" a title?
    Smeared on like an oil. (anointed)
    And aren't "titles" rankings? Status?

Titles (status) can change and or morph.
    Master was retained as a form of address only for boys who have not yet entered society.
    Once of legal age Master morphed to Mister. (what happened there?)
    So who's in the mortal body? Master or Mister?
    None of them can be in the body. But they both can be placed on the body.

I don't understand this "Christ" stuff.

A suitor walked us through a good lesson this morning. He has good IT installation opportunities and wants a good trust situation.

General Public Trust.

We ended up where we started with different perspective. Imagine setting up the linked trust in your FIRST MIDDLE LAST legal or full name. When you call the IRS the agent will ask when the Trust was registered because John Henry DOE is such a common human name - and the agent is just looking for the artificial "PERSON" - for ITS Date of Birth. So you would truthfully answer the NAME on the Birth Certificate and the DoB and the IRS Agent would inform you that the TRUST NAME is already in use. And that would likely be by YOU.

So the TIN you seek is the SSN with the hyphens relocated.

P.S.

Jedi Master to Storm Troopers:

These are not the droids you are looking for.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-16-16 at 07:49 PM.

Virgin BIRTH without title or blemish true nature is two virgins creating a 3rd virgin HEROD kill every babe under 2 years old sounds like a ROMAN DECREE register a birthlink a thing property give it DOB BASTARDIZED BABTISZIM birthing watermark it circumcise it prioritize it personalize it TITLE IT.if it reach the age of majority social and secular majority and seek justice we rank it regulate its standing [cribb death]decedent standing .Thats nothing but appearance like virgins in a whore house [your hear arent you]NAMES are a nasty thing to called but only a
    pagan answers the polterchrist. some spell ing is lantinized then standardized open your IZED.Staying on a path that is virgin in nature is tough because you walk it along time thinking your alone well what Man without thought is alone. 3 men on a path or a cross the thief recognizes what first.evil for evil thief for thief gods for gods what are the odds on a path or a cross your here arent yu. me for christ christ for me gospel teach myself truth.Preaching begs application and licence PRACTICE what you PREACH . OR freely share and spread the truth. Know whats what not who is who.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?
    When I came to know the Divine Law then I came to know the following is true for me.

Psa 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Christ is the Wisdom and the Power of God. How do I know? The Bible tells me so = Truth [Water] and also = Experience [Fire]. The two Baptisms required of man.

1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Consider what is being said in the following of a knowledgeable Melchi-zedok:

1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

This one is from the Show Me State of being. Meaning words are nothing and a mere dunking or sprinkling in water is even less than the words - but the doing in Power by example - that's hard to refute. For Jesus said to the woman "Who touched me" - sensing the POWER flow thru Him.

Rom_1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

And now the Gospel of Paul:

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-16 at 11:40 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!