Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is all about redemption!

Chinatown (Seattle) redeems their DISCARDED CHATTEL by letting it set up a vast village of tents at the Intersection:

Attachment 3436

So it is no longer appropriate to call Chinatown Chinatown. It is now The International District. It has a NEW NAME.

Communication is creation so UNDISCLOSED Ministries found a shared stash. Rather than carry heavy resources it is better to leave them for others hoping for the same at whatever destination you arrive at. I intended to charge up the battery (automobile jumper pack), used for cell phones but it was bad. So I replaced it in ministerial authority - UNDISCLOSED Ministries operating as eleemosynary corporate sole - 508(c)(1)(A) - in the true church.

See how slick that works? I repaired the communications. By recharging the cell phones of the FACELESS BRIDGE PEOPLE they now may be getting back into the NAMED and create functional lifestyles, rather than live off the ragtag social services of the ancient walled civilization's Exodus from toxic Beijing. Go to Seattle some time and you will see what I have seen, more Chinese Faces than White.

Break the national CODE. Free yourself. Forgive if it makes you angry.

I was watching Madam Secretary a few episodes back. She was accusing China of hacking Air Force One to stir up a war between America and Russia. The Chinese ambassador pointed out how counterproductive that would be considering how China had been buying up a lion's share of the American national debt. (Think about that sentence for clues.) If China becomes angry they will simply foreclose and repossess. - Very revealing for a TV show!

But I want you to catch the grace, without me having to show you the tents and people. Chinatown by whatever name is allowing the discarded chattel to squat.
    Also, from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is likely time for an instructional video about Canadian Redemption there - www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

I am likely speaking out of my head and over the average Member's head. Notice the Law Boundaries on this Bill of Exchange:

Attachment 3471

The dominion is Utrecht - Charter of New Utrecht (New York).

Name:  BOE2.JPG
Views: 666
Size:  115.7 KB

And sure enough, three days later, the Mayor of Seattle is demanding that any new housing either build or donate to Affordable Housing as a couple new blocks are prepared for safe and sanitary living for the discarded chattel - now I upgrade that Name to the Homeless People. Seattle seems disgraced by the grace extended by China through Chinatown allowing the "Hogan City" as I call it in my mind. I think somebody got the idea to use 1" plumbing PCV for domes, then building tarps on that.

So speaking off the top of my head, Seattle wants a NEW NAME too. Did I say Chinatown? I meant The International District.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-17-16 at 01:45 PM.