Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

http://losethename.com/

https://kateofgaia.wordpress.com/

Existence is a zero sum game. "Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another." LINK

In the attached document kate tells how she figured out the common denominator in the banksters' scam.

For a long time I have known that the banksters' obscene (if not unconscionable) profits were at the impoverishment of others. But not until today, that concept of imbalance in justice became even more clear to me.

Like David writes, the run on the FED iS immanent.
    Last edited by Gavilan; 02-10-16 at 07:02 PM. Reason: SPELLLL

Thanks for the validation.

Without going into it too deep; I suspect that in the debt illusion there is zero sum - as demonstrated by the Generally Accepted Accounting Practice of balancing debit against credit.

In physics, as it is developed between my ears, time is the measured disintegration of energy into matter as experienced by fleshy eyes (the ego). Therefore there is really only NOW. The past is for guilt and the future is for disappointment.

Helen's Cave Vision.

The birth
    Certificate is actually a Death Certificate we are literally announcing the Death every time we re present the living as dead or present a DL dead and loving it. Whats most painful and annoying is the remedy how skilled does rising from the dead have to be. If already deemed dead then every body needs pro noun ce ment tampering with a corpse .Staying between Birth and Death benefits announcements notices records.the NAME has its own staff recording its insured transference. God being a living one and accepting Christs redemption we announce give notice and record the testimonial to BE JUSTIFIED and lawful the benefit Christ insured with his death all dead rise debt free forgiveness just-if -i -ed never sinned or DIED an all standing under Gods righteous grace.God is the highest living authority Christ is my internal measurement not a dead statue or clay figure a NAMED grave marker. When the image of a Man is the living Christ .One invites his demons the dead and damned. REUNITE CHRIST within each envoy Gods breath and blood is all.Debt to ALL is Death to ALL, A great read Many of you who may be versed somewhat in "legalese"not me
    will recognise the term "pro se" which means to speak
    for yourself in a court setting. That translates into
    “for himself/herself/itself” and if you don’t believe
    it, look it up for yourself. The word "prosecute"
    translates into "do not pursue" in legal realms where
    its mirror in mainstream think is one of going after
    someone in court, to prosecute. The truth is, they
    don't have to pursue anything because the mere fact
    that you are in a courtroom and don't know who you are,
    is sufficient to convict your sorry ass for contempt
    and id-entity theft of intellectual property CROWNS that was[your here aren't you]
    freely given to them. ITS a flawed contract up until you not me "do not pursue"mere fact
    that you are in a courtroom the body now known as joining evidence self emptying edification is the"prosecution ready then DO pursue DOuble our pro ceeds with all benefits your here aren't you.point him out that's him.rabbit holes gallows pole go ask alice who the f is alice.embellishment is a good offence .

It is so much more simple than that.

I recall the light came on for me when a suitor, maybe twenty-five years ago requested some help reviewing a typical unincorporated business trust - (Massachusetts Trust). He had paid $500 for a trust agreement and I showed him a nearly identical trust I had put together for a suitor already.

General Public Trust.

Please understand if it was relevant, I would probably rewrite the entire thing. The reason it is irrelevant though is this is the Trust settled by and through the birth certificate.

I suggested that he go to the people settling his trust and rename it to FIRST MIDDLE LAST. They wigged out when he requested that they do that. Immediately they quit returning his calls, would not work with him on the final details and would not refund his money. No communication.

People get confused and emphasize the birth certificate, even complicating the birth certificate as if it is the instrument. The instruments arise from perceiving debt has value. But to be gentle on the insane, one can say it another way. The ego creates a drama around identity out of the conditioned fear that losing identity upon mortal death is bad. Nobody dies.

Therefore the confusion is about identity. Now you can decipher the birth certificate for what it is. It is only the agreements that arise around the birth certificate that become complicated.

should i desire the PUBLIC'S TRUST I need only pay for it in application fees.what form of identification will i be presenting but theirs how else can one form a trust without the legal NAME. my true name is not on BC in a common law article 3 Named the case style court up/lo.is not on BC we all agree whats on it LAST FIRST MIDDLE the 11 page trust is notice to agent to principal the true name holds sway .only when agreement is in the private.that's how i have avoided remedy for 30 years being dead. with all common law being case law upper/lower style lawful standing or where a remedy can exist. I never need this venue as 11 pages are expressed for the avoidance and how else can this trust fail probate true name dies.I am not being disingenuous or complacent. i can do that over the phone what i impart is DEAD is DEAD the It is so much more simple than that.to me is been no i dont have BC a DL BD SSN. yet DEAD is DEAD.LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia was what i was on about so far my TRUST qualifications are all dead i tried the 72 hr u cant id him it works great when ones 2000 miles from a hometown where your legally dead and a show cause hearing of the dead.I got some court recordings of my early dead on dead heaters point him out that's him sitting chained defenceless to the table dead to your left councillor.So why i bemoan this shit for 30 years its just therapy fixin to kill yep its dead trust. stop digging NAMES up preserves record and label all lids with a private slider the Christ Rider.acting dead playing dead zombie zeitgeist

One in the Same Affidavit.

Utilize the Name of CHRIST in vain - POLTERCHRIST- generate business like Christianity Explored and its shadow network, Amway.

This whole superstructure is nothing more than a Gordian knot to keep us tied up to the physical realm, the NAME is the anchor, and not until you let go and see yourself as an integral part of the whole with others, you will keep suffering here.

And like Karl Lentz says, you are the one that chooses to suffer when all the time you had the key to stop your voluntary purgatory.

Zero sum game because all is One, and if you don't comprehen the concept of limits, your calculations become meaningless.

Those that run the economic system have a tremendous burden and responsibility, which puts them into a paradox spiritually. The higher the responsibility the more of a servant they become. The physical luxuries don't compensate for the demands of their consciousness.

True story, I became afflicted with Gold fever. I would accumulate the yellow metal wantonly, and at night would go to the safe room to admire my hoard. Until one day, while having laid out most of the hoard all the floor glistening in yellow splendor I became aware the this inert inanimate metal had acquired life, my life, it would call out to itself and gathering through me!

Oh, what terror!

My eyes were opened and repentance came over me, I asked the LORD for forgiveness and to make atonement for my transgressions.

Just came across this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_re_McUlta

In re McUlta, 189 F. 250 (M.D. Pa. 1911), is one of several precedent-setting federal court rulings that clearly defined and established common law name changes as a legal right.

The case stems from a person moving from New York State to Pennsylvania. In Pennsylvania, he assumed, by common law, at will, the name of "J. D. McUlta", and then went bankrupt after several years of doing business under that name.

The ruling states that even if a court is granted permission to change a name by petition and decree, that permission does "not change the common-law rule that a man may lawfully change his name at will and will be bound by any contract into which he enters under his adopted or reputed name, and that he may sue and be sued in that name". Explicitly, a common law name change carries the same legal weight as a court-decreed name change. The ruling also uses term of art "at will", clarifying that common law allows name changes "at will" and no court-issued order of name change is required.

This case is also precedent that a person’s name is irrelevant in regard to the person; rather, it only indicates the person. One may change one's name by common law, but the existence of that person does not change:

This exception charges the bankrupt with fraud in obtaining the goods and merchandise purchased, in that he did not inform his creditors of his right name, and therefore he did not obtain title to the goods which he claims as exempt. We dismiss this exemption. A name is used merely to designate a person or thing. It is the mark or indica to distinguish him from other persons, and that is as far as the law looks. In re Snook, supra; Rich v. Mayer (City Ct. N. Y.) 7 N. Y. Sup. 69, 70. They are merely used as means of indicating identity of persons. Meyer v. Indiana National Bank 27 Ind. App. 354, 61 N. E. 596. There is nothing in the evidence to show that any fraud was committed by the bankrupt in purchasing the goods. They were sold to him under his assumed name (the creditors never knew until after the institution of bankruptcy proceedings and the adjudication, that the bankrupt was doing business under an assumed name and he took title of the goods and could have disposed of them under his assumed name and given a good title to the same. Credit in this case was given to the man—not the name—and that man was J. D. McUlta.

Thank you Galivan;

That is a series of very enlightening posts!

The Calculations - this stirs a young man to memory. He is very bright but only pulling a "C" retaking Differential Equations. Keith DEVLIN wrote The Math Gene. I saw him lecturing when his book was released and he said it three times, like Magick; Calculus is pure magic. That, like all magic is what I retained but I mulled it about in my own reflections and found the term infinitesimally small at the heart of the spell. It began to sink in how the Calculus is a method of guessing an infinite amount of times, each guess a little closer than the last guess - dithering in numerical quantities if you will.

The young man, like Myself in college can work through the functions but cannot show his work to the instructors. He bypasses the magic and that is his truthful transform. I believe we see things from a different perspective.

P.S. I have never been a Mason and aside from the One in the Same Affidavit, so that I can carry a competency card in the glove box and get a good insurance policy, may not have sworn out any specific oaths for about two decades. Aside from bail bonds to access a word processor.

Name:  One in the Same Tax Receipt [ATTACH]3430[/ATTACH] tax sanitized s.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  221.7 KB

Notice how by telling the clerk that the purchase was "private" there is not property tax.

Name:  sworn affidavit DL no SSN.jpg
Views: 595
Size:  79.5 KB

Name:  sworn affidavit no SSN original2.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  80.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-11-16 at 06:37 PM.