Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?
    When I came to know the Divine Law then I came to know the following is true for me.

Psa 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Christ is the Wisdom and the Power of God. How do I know? The Bible tells me so = Truth [Water] and also = Experience [Fire]. The two Baptisms required of man.

1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Consider what is being said in the following of a knowledgeable Melchi-zedok:

1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

This one is from the Show Me State of being. Meaning words are nothing and a mere dunking or sprinkling in water is even less than the words - but the doing in Power by example - that's hard to refute. For Jesus said to the woman "Who touched me" - sensing the POWER flow thru Him.

Rom_1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

And now the Gospel of Paul:

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-16 at 11:40 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!