Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

don't encourage him george 3rd person. if we gather for discouragement george then how one handles the encouragement is with i value perceptive interpretations of subject material when less valuation is more once its shared and best when any post finishes my thought improves on it or dismisses it my exploration are understaffed never properly researched all directions with and without road maps .If i paid attention to anything its never getting any discourse without sincerity if we need to shit on someone its done privately or publicly flushed if one cant explain his thoughts he sure as hell cant share another's george your always willing to share and thats been interpreted well one should always recognize his superiors providing you has any.superiority has to be written down first its then superior to nothing but those words. Take Sunday is valentines day a card the precious words written on sunday become worthless on monday. 10 years ago i got a painful tattoo its simply says i love you every year the wife says stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Maybe the heritage portion was over the top?

Edited...

The family or surname is more important when speaking of heritage. In my case it becomes obvious - VAN PELT quite literally means, SON OF THE PATROON.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    don't encourage him george 3rd person. if we gather for discouragement george then how one handles the encouragement is with i value perceptive interpretations of subject material when less valuation is more once its shared and best when any post finishes my thought improves on it or dismisses it my exploration are understaffed never properly researched all directions with and without road maps .If i paid attention to anything its never getting any discourse without sincerity if we need to shit on someone its done privately or publicly flushed if one cant explain his thoughts he sure as hell cant share another's george your always willing to share and thats been interpreted well one should always recognize his superiors providing you has any.superiority has to be written down first its then superior to nothing but those words. Take Sunday is valentines day a card the precious words written on sunday become worthless on monday. 10 years ago i got a painful tattoo its simply says i love you every year the wife says stop trying to put words in my mouth.
    george thinks that sums it up very well. if that is his real name je suis. the superior court is. turn that skit around its everywhere you need it. written words are broken from spoken. maybe sunday then.

thanks

I can make the point better with this rendition of the Trust Seal:

Name:  Undisclosed Ministries #XX.jpg
Views: 430
Size:  160.0 KB

The paleo-Hebrew is VAN PELT, which means SON OF THE PATROON. Suae potestate esse means LORD OF THE SOIL.

The point is that one does not need to discard heritage to be without the legal or full name.

Name:  Name_(legal).jpg
Views: 757
Size:  11.6 KB

However notice the word of art in "parenthesis".

Name:  Name(legal).jpg
Views: 376
Size:  39.1 KB

Without going over the top again, my point is really the ability to utilize my family or surname without accepting the benefit of a legal or full name.

This is a matter of capacity. - What Joseph VINING calls STANDING.

I will try braiding the dodecahedron (DNA from an end-view) on another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post

Name:  Name_(legal).jpg
Views: 757
Size:  11.6 KB

So the legal name is only "assumed at birth". Without proof. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Thank you for spotting that point. I pondered these two definitions for six months before things began coming together. They are both from Black's Fifth.

P.S. On a couple occasions, when gifting a grandchild with a Bible, it is inscribed with the given or Christian names only. Also, when a child is addressed in the true name, it usually means restriction or a spanking.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-16 at 07:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    Legal begs a closed Law Boundary in State. Thusly one has to ask the question Legal to which Estate? Assuming one has not acted upon the international method for peaceful resolution - Right of Self Determination, then one is as Joseph found stateless. The choice is in man. Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve. You will serve. For if you choose the Right of Self Determination and you cloth yourself with Political Rights, then you will serve those who would take shade under this new tree. But if you do not choose to establish a new Estate, then one is merely a protected person with the revocable grant of Civil Rights which are granted from under an existing contract of which one is not a party thereof.

At once the song Cross Eyed Mary comes to mind. "She never signs a contract, but she always plays the game"...

Therefore everyone is born Under the Law into this world. If one has staked a claim in God upon Self Determination, then there should exist "Special Particulars" which evidence said claim.

Is there any honor left in the world? For at once when the Declaration of Independence is re-read we find "we pledge to EACH OTHER...." and other men are left pledging to a flag and a style of government. Said "other men" are made trustees - terre-tenants. Funny when one comes to see with new eyes how the old ideas fly away like a fickle bird.

For Joseph found in a pit remained silent. And was taken into Egypt and sold. I wonder is there one in a million amongst you who would say RESTORE?

Isa 42:21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Isa 42:22 But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them snared in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for a prey, and none delivereth; for a spoil, and none saith, Restore.

Isa 42:23 Who among you will give ear to this? who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

And Joseph was roughed up in Egypt - but when he learned to Trust in God and not man he was delivered up out of the jails of Egypt and into a position of vice-regency over the entire kingdom. Can you hear what is being said there? Egypt is this world and its systems. Many would that you must die to receive the promise! HOGWASH. These teach the resurrection already past. These are either ignorant or liars! And these help to keep many in this prison of Egypt absent hope and chasing their tails. For many will say unto Pharaoh we are sovereigns. This is almost laughable if it wasn't so sad.

2Ti 2:18 Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

A citizen is merely a joint-tenant IN the sovereignty. A tenant must pay rent.

It is sad today when we examine church and mostly we see a business plan - which is what we would expect from a wholly carnal people who are manifesting Ceasar for if the carnal minded seek wants and desires then naturally the internal collective desire manifests in an external one to rule them all. This is Divine Law.

For now see attached The Right of Self Determination. There is no such animal as a sovereign citizen. For a citizen is subject to Law. And Law is bounded by State.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-14-16 at 10:17 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

P.S. STATESMAN is PATROON. One thing leads to another suae potestate esse.

Name:  Undisclosed Ministries #XX.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  160.0 KB

The Company relinquished its claim long ago.

Name:  Article VI perpetual inheritance.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  207.7 KB
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-15-16 at 05:21 PM.