Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes. DAVID.
    The CHRIST was not in a /half/ mortal body the same time David was.

I can find no record of the CHRIST ever telling anyone His earthly name while He was here.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post

I can find no record of the CHRIST ever telling anyone His earthly name while He was here.
    Jesus, Son of DAVID, have mercy on me!
    David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    David means Beloved (Son).

P.S. Jesus' response was to heal the blind man without the traditional inquiry, Do you have faith?
    When I came to know the Divine Law then I came to know the following is true for me.

Psa 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Christ is the Wisdom and the Power of God. How do I know? The Bible tells me so = Truth [Water] and also = Experience [Fire]. The two Baptisms required of man.

1Co 1:24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Consider what is being said in the following of a knowledgeable Melchi-zedok:

1Co 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.

This one is from the Show Me State of being. Meaning words are nothing and a mere dunking or sprinkling in water is even less than the words - but the doing in Power by example - that's hard to refute. For Jesus said to the woman "Who touched me" - sensing the POWER flow thru Him.

Rom_1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

And now the Gospel of Paul:

Rom 2:13 (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.

Rom 2:14 For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:

Rom 2:15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another

Rom 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-16-16 at 11:40 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post

How can "Christ" be in a body?
    Isn't "Christ" a title?
    Smeared on like an oil. (anointed)
    And aren't "titles" rankings? Status?

Titles (status) can change and or morph.
    Master was retained as a form of address only for boys who have not yet entered society.
    Once of legal age Master morphed to Mister. (what happened there?)
    So who's in the mortal body? Master or Mister?
    None of them can be in the body. But they both can be placed on the body.

I don't understand this "Christ" stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    How can "Christ" be in a body?
    Isn't "Christ" a title?
    Smeared on like an oil. (anointed)
    And aren't "titles" rankings? Status?

Titles (status) can change and or morph.
    Master was retained as a form of address only for boys who have not yet entered society.
    Once of legal age Master morphed to Mister. (what happened there?)
    So who's in the mortal body? Master or Mister?
    None of them can be in the body. But they both can be placed on the body.

I don't understand this "Christ" stuff.
    Pretty much. Deputies of a sheriff are deputed by the sheriff and thusly the power is 'passed on'. The saints since ~30AD have been endued with power from on high and that power has been passed on since--laterally and spread out rather than centralized like Babylon's model. The idea of "Christ consciousness" may make little sense to you because it is not necessarily scriptural. Except to be aware of your standing post-enduement. You can imagine, those who are not anointed and unwittingly or wittingly part of a counterfeit system being unable to work miracles? Why? They weren't endued from on high. The counterfeit cannot endue in the same manner (only over itself) as in: you cannot endue someone with my power since it is not yours. [Power can also be inherited.]

The heretical school of thought rejects the idea of a higher, intentional divine order. That is, they block themselves from seeing the distinction between psychic and the organized higher order overseen by a sovereign with intelligence, will and personality because they rejected that higher order altogether leaving the psychic and physical to remain alone. They might also embrace the idea of a god that is impersonal and unconcerned and indifferent to the physical world rather than to a living, personal sovereign that is capable of deputizing or fathering creation. Read the story of Jacob becoming Israel which is said to mean "prince of God". If you are a prince directly put into that office by God, wouldn't you be a 'royal priest'. The contrast between pantheism vs. panentheism also relates. (Note the similarity in spelling between psychical and physical).

Consider that though there are those who equate the development of psychic powers with "Master Race" or "Racial Superiority" or achieving "Christ Consciousness" there is a caveat: even animals such as dogs or snakes can operate on the psychic level. If you ever see movies or cartoons where a man became 'hypnotized' by a serpent or dragon it is based on actual observation such as where a mouse actually 'feeds itself' to a snake after becoming locked in the snakes gaze or stories of men who locked gazes with snakes and others who snapped them out of it told them how they, for example, became incoherent started walking toward the snake. If you take a look at the old Dracula movies, you'll see a dramatization of the pyschic. Draco/Dragon/Dragon/Serpent.

Name:  51T+xRpRGCL.jpg
Views: 328
Size:  19.7 KB

So, consider the commander of a naval destroyer could become aware of power latent in the vessel he controls. But the commander's authority is granted over the vessel. The commander could shirk the authority structure and become rogue. The ship still operates like it used to. But the commander places himself as "supreme sovereign" over the ship--even though he denies any higher authority the uncanny thing is he simply makes himself that. Consider the pirate flag vs a non-pirate flag.

In New Zealand there has been a so-called "Flag Debate". The current PM's favorite flag is basically a pirate flag with fern bones instead of a skull and bones.

Name:  10580921.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  200.5 KB

He wants to replace the existing flag with a 'fern bones pirate flag'.

Name:  _87132961_gettyimages-492306380.jpg
Views: 325
Size:  23.8 KB

The above flag shows (per canton and vexillology) that the power to their State is deputed (i.e. recognition of a personal sovereign order). That is the upper left corner of a flag is called a canton. The canton is used to show the source of authority. Consider the association of certain 'secret societies' with pirate flags and the parallels. The black flag ~= terra nullus. Black symbolic of death. If everyone is dead then terra nullis can be deemed. Tricky eh?

How does this relate to the Chinatown-International District? "international" = terra nullis, law of the sea. China buying up U.S. debt only pertains to the territorial government. The territory associated with the formation of State Washington was a US-British operation. The Louisiana Purchase area is different, it was an actual sovereignty: terra nullis doesn't fly.

Imagine the gate as marking an enclave and the international district being wholly full of foreign nationals that it operates as an enclave.

Name:  640px-Chinatown-gate.thumb2.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  85.7 KB

Chinatown Gate aka "Dragon's Gate". The Gay Agenda and the like are about promoting planetary or regional terra nullis (i.e. promoting sin and debt/death). They smile, tell Bob and Terrance its OK, its new, "Just do it!"... "aint nothing wrong with it" and secretly note once they do it they note "they're dead" (civiliter mortuus).

So has China been buying up the U.S. dead? China is expected to know the distinctions between the states of America and the territories of the United States. If Edom Jones is subject to foreclosure, you don't go taking Jacob Yitzar's land for it. If a City is subject to foreclosure, you might get city hall, city parking lots, city office buildings but that doesn't apply to private/foreign property. China wouldn't appreciate its embassies or consulates being foreclosed upon for Germany's debts. Similarly, owning the Court Jester doesn't make you owner of the theater, just maybe the Court Jester's contracts.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-16 at 06:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.