Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LOSE THE LEGAL NAME. Kate of Gaia

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It is all about redemption!

Chinatown (Seattle) redeems their DISCARDED CHATTEL by letting it set up a vast village of tents at the Intersection:

Attachment 3436

So it is no longer appropriate to call Chinatown Chinatown. It is now The International District. It has a NEW NAME.

Communication is creation so UNDISCLOSED Ministries found a shared stash. Rather than carry heavy resources it is better to leave them for others hoping for the same at whatever destination you arrive at. I intended to charge up the battery (automobile jumper pack), used for cell phones but it was bad. So I replaced it in ministerial authority - UNDISCLOSED Ministries operating as eleemosynary corporate sole - 508(c)(1)(A) - in the true church.

See how slick that works? I repaired the communications. By recharging the cell phones of the FACELESS BRIDGE PEOPLE they now may be getting back into the NAMED and create functional lifestyles, rather than live off the ragtag social services of the ancient walled civilization's Exodus from toxic Beijing. Go to Seattle some time and you will see what I have seen, more Chinese Faces than White.

Break the national CODE. Free yourself. Forgive if it makes you angry.

I was watching Madam Secretary a few episodes back. She was accusing China of hacking Air Force One to stir up a war between America and Russia. The Chinese ambassador pointed out how counterproductive that would be considering how China had been buying up a lion's share of the American national debt. (Think about that sentence for clues.) If China becomes angry they will simply foreclose and repossess. - Very revealing for a TV show!

But I want you to catch the grace, without me having to show you the tents and people. Chinatown by whatever name is allowing the discarded chattel to squat.
    Also, from another thread:

It is likely time for an instructional video about Canadian Redemption there - www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

I am likely speaking out of my head and over the average Member's head. Notice the Law Boundaries on this Bill of Exchange:

Attachment 3471

The dominion is Utrecht - Charter of New Utrecht (New York).

Name:  BOE2.JPG
Views: 663
Size:  115.7 KB

And sure enough, three days later, the Mayor of Seattle is demanding that any new housing either build or donate to Affordable Housing as a couple new blocks are prepared for safe and sanitary living for the discarded chattel - now I upgrade that Name to the Homeless People. Seattle seems disgraced by the grace extended by China through Chinatown allowing the "Hogan City" as I call it in my mind. I think somebody got the idea to use 1" plumbing PCV for domes, then building tarps on that.

So speaking off the top of my head, Seattle wants a NEW NAME too. Did I say Chinatown? I meant The International District.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-17-16 at 01:45 PM.

P.S. My Voice is my name. If you need to address me, I am David Merrill. VAN PELT - Son of the Patroon is my Heritage and OFFICE.

A suitor walked us through a good lesson this morning. He has good IT installation opportunities and wants a good trust situation.

General Public Trust.

We ended up where we started with different perspective. Imagine setting up the linked trust in your FIRST MIDDLE LAST legal or full name. When you call the IRS the agent will ask when the Trust was registered because John Henry DOE is such a common human name - and the agent is just looking for the artificial "PERSON" - for ITS Date of Birth. So you would truthfully answer the NAME on the Birth Certificate and the DoB and the IRS Agent would inform you that the TRUST NAME is already in use. And that would likely be by YOU.

So the TIN you seek is the SSN with the hyphens relocated.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-17-16 at 01:17 PM.

P.P.S. I found one of the screws under my desk. So I went back to place it in the battery case and got better photos:

Attachment 3473

Attachment 3474

See how slick that works? Say, five homeless people pass around an active cell phone calling up family and friends...

The court record is going down in cyberspace, the phone records/billing.

But the mind bomb, you are reading it now.

I heard just yesterday that if you describe God with your brain, then you misidentify yourself with error. - Something like that.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-17-16 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    How can "Christ" be in a body?
    Isn't "Christ" a title?
    Smeared on like an oil. (anointed)
    And aren't "titles" rankings? Status?

Titles (status) can change and or morph.
    Master was retained as a form of address only for boys who have not yet entered society.
    Once of legal age Master morphed to Mister. (what happened there?)
    So who's in the mortal body? Master or Mister?
    None of them can be in the body. But they both can be placed on the body.

I don't understand this "Christ" stuff.
    Pretty much. Deputies of a sheriff are deputed by the sheriff and thusly the power is 'passed on'. The saints since ~30AD have been endued with power from on high and that power has been passed on since--laterally and spread out rather than centralized like Babylon's model. The idea of "Christ consciousness" may make little sense to you because it is not necessarily scriptural. Except to be aware of your standing post-enduement. You can imagine, those who are not anointed and unwittingly or wittingly part of a counterfeit system being unable to work miracles? Why? They weren't endued from on high. The counterfeit cannot endue in the same manner (only over itself) as in: you cannot endue someone with my power since it is not yours. [Power can also be inherited.]

The heretical school of thought rejects the idea of a higher, intentional divine order. That is, they block themselves from seeing the distinction between psychic and the organized higher order overseen by a sovereign with intelligence, will and personality because they rejected that higher order altogether leaving the psychic and physical to remain alone. They might also embrace the idea of a god that is impersonal and unconcerned and indifferent to the physical world rather than to a living, personal sovereign that is capable of deputizing or fathering creation. Read the story of Jacob becoming Israel which is said to mean "prince of God". If you are a prince directly put into that office by God, wouldn't you be a 'royal priest'. The contrast between pantheism vs. panentheism also relates. (Note the similarity in spelling between psychical and physical).

Consider that though there are those who equate the development of psychic powers with "Master Race" or "Racial Superiority" or achieving "Christ Consciousness" there is a caveat: even animals such as dogs or snakes can operate on the psychic level. If you ever see movies or cartoons where a man became 'hypnotized' by a serpent or dragon it is based on actual observation such as where a mouse actually 'feeds itself' to a snake after becoming locked in the snakes gaze or stories of men who locked gazes with snakes and others who snapped them out of it told them how they, for example, became incoherent started walking toward the snake. If you take a look at the old Dracula movies, you'll see a dramatization of the pyschic. Draco/Dragon/Dragon/Serpent.

Name:  51T+xRpRGCL.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  19.7 KB

So, consider the commander of a naval destroyer could become aware of power latent in the vessel he controls. But the commander's authority is granted over the vessel. The commander could shirk the authority structure and become rogue. The ship still operates like it used to. But the commander places himself as "supreme sovereign" over the ship--even though he denies any higher authority the uncanny thing is he simply makes himself that. Consider the pirate flag vs a non-pirate flag.

In New Zealand there has been a so-called "Flag Debate". The current PM's favorite flag is basically a pirate flag with fern bones instead of a skull and bones.

Name:  10580921.jpg
Views: 330
Size:  200.5 KB

He wants to replace the existing flag with a 'fern bones pirate flag'.

Name:  _87132961_gettyimages-492306380.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  23.8 KB

The above flag shows (per canton and vexillology) that the power to their State is deputed (i.e. recognition of a personal sovereign order). That is the upper left corner of a flag is called a canton. The canton is used to show the source of authority. Consider the association of certain 'secret societies' with pirate flags and the parallels. The black flag ~= terra nullus. Black symbolic of death. If everyone is dead then terra nullis can be deemed. Tricky eh?

How does this relate to the Chinatown-International District? "international" = terra nullis, law of the sea. China buying up U.S. debt only pertains to the territorial government. The territory associated with the formation of State Washington was a US-British operation. The Louisiana Purchase area is different, it was an actual sovereignty: terra nullis doesn't fly.

Imagine the gate as marking an enclave and the international district being wholly full of foreign nationals that it operates as an enclave.

Name:  640px-Chinatown-gate.thumb2.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  85.7 KB

Chinatown Gate aka "Dragon's Gate". The Gay Agenda and the like are about promoting planetary or regional terra nullis (i.e. promoting sin and debt/death). They smile, tell Bob and Terrance its OK, its new, "Just do it!"... "aint nothing wrong with it" and secretly note once they do it they note "they're dead" (civiliter mortuus).

So has China been buying up the U.S. dead? China is expected to know the distinctions between the states of America and the territories of the United States. If Edom Jones is subject to foreclosure, you don't go taking Jacob Yitzar's land for it. If a City is subject to foreclosure, you might get city hall, city parking lots, city office buildings but that doesn't apply to private/foreign property. China wouldn't appreciate its embassies or consulates being foreclosed upon for Germany's debts. Similarly, owning the Court Jester doesn't make you owner of the theater, just maybe the Court Jester's contracts.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-16 at 06:12 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Thank you Allodial;

That post has helped me to understand.

De-Tone. Dissonance. Detonation. - Of the above mind-bomb(s).

I watched the mind bomb detonate in a cascade of events around town. There are a lot of mega-churches and as the Gospel of Pragmatism was spread about, it operated in macro and microcosm simultaneously. It is effected Christianity as a business plan, as anticipated but also held up a mirror to how Amway was using the CHRIST for networking, and being the two different systems you point out in your post, people going into Amway through Christianity Explored had no clue how to succeed at the Amway and would be cleaned out; with the upline smiling and not losing a wink.

So that confusion is reflected from the religion, and you paint it quite clearly.

The saints since ~30AD have been endued with power from on high and that power has been passed on since--laterally and spread out rather than centralized like Babylon's model. The idea of "Christ consciousness" may make little sense to you because it is not necessarily scriptural.

It is scriptural; just obscured. Deliverance of Israel to the Kingdom of Heaven (DAVID) was to be delivered from the Magi on the Temple Mount.

Name:  Morals and Dogma 842 small.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  81.5 KB

People, especially seminary trained pastors and those who depend on them for a correct interpretation think that Rome was the only Occupation during Jesus' life.

P.S. The frankincense and myrrh spread on Jesus' face kept him from becoming sick while camping out for a couple days in the family tomb.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-17-16 at 06:55 PM.

It is scriptural; just obscured....
    In the sense of the royal priest being "right minded" rather than operating merely carnally. Consider, a ship's control room being the kingdom and the world outside of the ship being the 'carnal world'. The crew can operate the ship with a carnal mindset. Or they can operate in alignment with the higher purpose of a holy sovereign. The crew runs the ship, the holy sovereign runs the commander and the crew or the holy sovereign runs the commander who in turn runs the crew. If the holy sovereign runs the control room, then the ship is purposed thusly. So the kingdom would be inside the control room, invisible but evidence from the operation of the ship. The kingdom is in the control room, among the crew. Is the kindgom the ship over there, the berth over there? Its inside the ship, the crew's or the commander's minds, hearts. Note: King of Kings rather than King of Stuff.

"Christ Consciousness" in the hippy sense of taking some LSD and become aware of a psychic connectedness I don't suspect the Bible to have had that in mind. One might consider the distinction between simple awareness alone vs. awareness + new holy firmware. I suspect that there are those who use the term "Christ Consciousness" in a way that isn't scriptural.

Deliverance of Israel to the Kingdom of Heaven (DAVID) was to be delivered from the Magi on the Temple Mount.
    It seems most always in history behind any given ruler was a priest or some sort of priests or the ruler was a priest himself. If the priests promoted faulty doctrine, it might show up in the rulership or in the system ruled. It is likely that the Babylonians learned a thing or two from Daniel and Jeremiah and others so they became aware of the prophecies of a savior. Consider: "They borrowed from me, they learned from me but then took it as their very own and adulterated it as they saw fit with that which they already believed or knew."

What Pike wrote sounds interesting but....

Name:  star004a.gif
Views: 310
Size:  8.6 KB

In biblical symbolism, Regulus is the Star of the Messiah. It is located directly between the feet of the Lion in the constellation of Leo. Moses even prophesied that Judah (the Lion) would have a “lawgiver from [ruling staff] between his feet until Shiloh come.”
    I'm not sure how Kabbalah has anything to do with it. (Maybe I might be more Karaite in my Hebraic thinking? It might be that getting to far away from peshat (i.e. plain meaning) except were metaphor or allegory is clearly intended can be quite dangerous [history seems to speak of that].

Related:
    The Real Star of Bethlehem
    Last edited by allodial; 02-17-16 at 08:43 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Note: King of Kings rather than King of Stuff.

"Christ Consciousness" in the hippy sense of taking some LSD and become aware of a psychic connectedness I don't suspect the Bible to have had that in mind. One might consider the distinction between simple awareness alone vs. awareness + new holy firmware. I suspect that there are those who use the term "Christ Consciousness" in a way that isn't what the Bible means.

It seems most always in history behind any given ruler was a priest or some sort of priests or the ruler was a priest himself. If the priests promoted faulty doctrine, it might show up in the rulership or in the system ruled.

Noted. Thank you.

Believe me, it is a thin and easily obscured boundary.

Believe me, it is a thin and easily obscured boundary.
    No doubt. I suppose it makes sense in that counterfeits are intended to be mistaken for the Real McCoy. Perhaps all part of a kind of sorting or filtration system.