Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That is a project of UNDISCLOSED Ministries I call Rectification of Judiciary. Notice how the English sentence has been rendered into gibberish. We of course see what the string of words says if we can read. But why change it at all?

WOLSKI's Oath and Federal Law.

I suspect that reluctance to Google links is much akin to me passing secrets in plain text on 5.25" floppy disk. Even at Langley and Quantico it would probably take a day to find a drive to read it. Facebook is the place to get information. I saw a documentary on Google. They require warrants and release files at about 20K/year on (digital) warrants. That was back when Facebook was just getting started. People just hand information over on Facebook.

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths Doc 9 s.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  137.1 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 910
Size:  125.0 KB

This federal judge simply skips anything about "why", where and when the change in form came about.

Another thing;

I have written this so many times I simply skipped it here. In my opinion it is not the incest doing all the brain damage - it is the guilt. Now I get why Abraham would conjure up such an insecure God that He might demand Abraham slice Isaac's throat at all. And to do so at puberty. Abraham was debating ending the abomination before it generated more recombinant DNA.
Do all things [deeds] in Jesus' name. A name is a WAY OF BEING. Thusly,

And God said
And God saw
And God named

God knows the end from the beginning because that marks the Way. Can you envision your reality - give praise for it and go into it even though it does not yet exist? If you know it is coming you can speak that which is not, see it and describe it.

This Way of Being is contrary to the "natural man" as it is illogical and thusly the Wisdom of God is foolishness to the natural man. What consumes your thoughts controls your life!

Maybe one day folks can come to see that ALL the players in the Scripture are States of Being IN GOD. For the dream is God's. Thusly we are all Thought Beings. For if the Word is spoken it was FIRST in the Mind. Thusly, in the beginning the Word was with God and was God and became Flesh. This is Christ JESUS the lamb slain BEFORE the foundation of this world.

Now with comprehension that Abraham is a state of mind we can also see Abimilech as a state of mind and we see the Alter constructed by Abraham as a place of worship IN THE MIND. This line established by Abraham is such that what is lower cannot comprehend or cross the "great gulf" see Luke 16 between that which is natural and that which is Spiritual. And the Higher redeems the lower for God comes to man and not the other way around.

See if you can hear the Wisdom [Christ] in this verse:

Psalms 50:12 If I were hungry, I would not tell thee: for the world is mine, and the fulness thereof.

Here are a few thoughts of what many consider a mad man but I know they are true. My Word is my Bond is my Life - let us walk in the truth in Christ for truly IN HIM we live, move and have our being! The natural man desires proof from other natural men - so be it. Let them find their proof for themselves. Let them "remind God of His judgments so that they may be justified."

Children don't stop dancing, believe you can fly away..." CREED

Be blessed,
MJ