Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

VIbRationAL/VIRAL

One might simply refer to my curing SARS for understanding my recent post elsewhere. I am BRAIDING - M'G'ADL'A. Like Mary MAGDALENE. This is the FEMALE speaking off the right side of the boat in terms of the first CUBE SUM NUMBER LOCK - 153. If you wonder what this is doing in IDENTITY, Introduce Yourself - read on. I simply encourage you to relax your gaze, like with those hollonation pictures, until the transform occurs naturally.

Name:  Documents Disclosure on SARS.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  54.2 KB

Referencing this post, I made an observation about how many Asians have moved in to the Seattle area in the last twelve years, since the claim made with the US Patent and Trademark Office above. NOTICE how there is a reference to DoD on there - Department of Defense. There I was making a critical point about genome - how REDEMPTION as an office gives us a New Name. Chinatown redeeming the discarded chattel becomes the more respectable sounding - The International District.

Now with a nod to time, I delve into some cause and effect. If you recall in 2002-2003 the western ports were shut down a second time to Chinese imports, due to fears of a SARS contagion. [The first shutdown was Turnaround Tuesday, while evaluating the legality of $200M Chinese donations to reelect William Jefferson CLINTON. The Trading with the Enemy Act is utilized for various restructuring - 95b provides for easy Executive Order.]

A clue to the Thread Title is that I am sipping a piping hot blend of Sho Wa Tiger Shogun Formula, Dandy-Blend and curcumin laden Turmeric Boost... If I had my lab set up, I could show you.

Name:  gadgets.jpg
Views: 650
Size:  211.5 KB

The reaction to SUPPRESSION was to eradicate disease. - Naturally.

Name:  Default.jpg
Views: 1420
Size:  49.1 KB

Like Allodial pointed out, ergot outbreaks weaken the immune system and invite influenza (virus). This is the anxiety that accompanies hallucinosis. After decades of aluminum chlorhydrate (antiperspirant) the short circuits to the pyramidal neuron firing (conscious memory) causes the patient to feel they are losing their mind, spongiform encephalitis more accurately - holes in the brain like human mad cow.

Offering China a $20M lien for $50M.

Apparently after going through some difficulty in jail, he finally got it! With SARS no longer a threat, the floodgates opened and China began collections.

P.S. In other words VAN PELT is a sound, vibrations in the air.

P.P.S. Turnaround Tuesday was ME too.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-14-16 at 02:09 PM.