Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    lol.. figures..

one of the things i do extremely well is something that others ask me how I do it and I cant tell them becasue I dont even think about it when Im doing it. so, I can sort of relate to that part of what you are writing.

seems like some of that other stuff your writing about is related to what Dale Pond talks about :

Sympathetic Vibratory Physics

http://www.svpvril.com/dalebio.html

a sacred science, I also mentioned to you years ago about the Devils Chord conspiracy in an effort to solicit your opinion about it since it was so far over my head. dealing with squaring the circle, harmonic and irrational computations and such.

also find Bruce Liptons work on cell memory compelling and it is a paradigm changer in the field of genetics, are you aware of his work?

Ive heard that new movie is good but Im not a movie buff so I probably wont see it. has something to do with black goo right? Harold somebody really goes into that conspiracy deeply.

man I really do not like using google anything but your one of the few who can make me do it anyway. I'll have look at those links later.

I simply can not fathom what "The guilt stirred by Abraham being half-sibling with Sarah..." is about or why you keep posting about it. I think maybe because Im not sure what guilt really is or I just dont ever feel it if I do know what it is,.

I killed a bird with a bb gun when I was very young and still feel bad about it, that seems like guilt but that is not something you have to read or be taught and it seems to me incest is because if the adam and eve story is correct then how could there be any other way but incest?

theres enough of the opposite sex around nowadays and maybe even in Abrahams time that incest wouldnt be too common but if it was not written that it was "wrong" I suspect it would be more common. and some tales of the elite blood-line suggest that it is quite common and for good reason.

Im not gonna try it to just to find out. gotta be honest though, just prior to puberty, I kinda sorta had a crush on a cousin. (yeah, I wrote it!) but then there were not many of the opposite sex around me at that time except family.

still, I just dont get it, whatever message you try to convey with that Abrham story.

I used to think if one man can do something, so can I and I can do alot that way but as I got older I realized that that was mostly a physical deal, its the meta-physics that I now comprehend that unless I can be reborn with memory of prior lifetimes or something extraordinary like that, there is no way I can learn what other men have learned.

either some really are exceptional intellect, they have had more than one lifetime to acquire knowledge, or they somehow have access to knowledge that I do not. its got to be one of these.. I suspect it is NOT by exceptional intellect though.
    Last edited by george; 02-21-16 at 04:30 AM.