Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    An experiment by Jacob/Israel I believe elaborates on what was high school teachings about di-hybrid cross. The Levite law explains the crush on your cousin was harmless.

GMO, used in a recent X-Files about a were-lizard convolution - the lizard-man is bitten by a rabid human. - Powerful comedy, MULDER awakens by a grave hungover with the X-Files theme for his cell phone ringtone...

Genetic modification is a myth. Cellular memory is true. GMO means false genetic memory - altered DNA = hallucination. Myth, fable, legend, hallucination or parable - call it what you will, illusion.

Recombining DNA is possible though; recombinant DNA. It causes infolding of protien called prions - spongiform encephalopathy - human mad cow disease. That is a little extreme from ingesting the nervous system of your ancestors but that is exactly why cows got into it. The ranching industry was recycling the cattle nervous system after butchering.

About the bird-victim. That is guilt. Little sound bites that creep in and make you feel unworthy of the Love of God. Forgive the bird? No. Forgive yourself. Quit re-living the past. It leads to the invention of a wrathful God who demands blood of you as atonement.

Recently I wrote:

If you describe God with your brain you misidentify yourself.

I tested a suitor: What is your name?

I expected his Christian or given name or names, he has been a suitor on the brain trust for years now.

My Name is in my voice.
    Wow! Grasshopper, you teach the Master!

Shall I project what is on my mind?

Shall I project what is in my heart?

What is greater than Good? - ANSWER: Love.

That is from Kung Fu.

P.S. The name is a Title. Family or surname is an OFFICE.

So help me God.

SO HELP ME GOD.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-21-16 at 01:12 PM.