Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That is a project of UNDISCLOSED Ministries I call Rectification of Judiciary.
what is? i was hoping to see it unfold in realtime like you did it n the past but seems to be a few notches higher powered than before too. the bits and pieces of news is better than nothing though. hopefully there will be a successful disclosure here at some point.

it is exciting stuff even from a distance, cant imagine how intense it gets for you. I dont doubt you at all but am concerned because I havnt seen anyone dealing with the system as head on as you seem to be!

obviously I tune in to many others in an effort to figure things out. I dont carry much guilt but I will admit that fear drives me in these studys. I want to overcome it! Ive never been in trouble and only in a courtroom once and it was by my uninformed choice to argue a traffic ticket. I have been around long enough to see how things are getting more difficult and aggressive with the system. I dont like BEING a number and I am searching hard on how to overcome that. Yes, I can see the future this way so I do my best to learn how to change it. driven by fear, tired of it but its up to god whether I ever figure it out enough. i suppose that in a way that is the fear of god really but seems like my creator need not be feared.

google just doesnt feel right to me.. hard to explain and obviously not the same for most. havnt caved for the facebook trend ever but may have to check out legal deceptions pusblishments there by proxy at some point if they keep keeping it real like they have with the talkshoes.

I'll hava listen to the madmans talkshoe youve posted MJ, hopefully it has something for me to work with.

sometimes I think both you guys are the best ever, sometimes I think your both secret agents of some sort, sometimes I think your both just full of crazy. but overall, Im still here reading and paying attention so im still undecided.. not looking for proof.. something else.

I think y'all are onto certainly something though just not sure what it could be. I'll keep working on myself and try to step it up even more so please forgive me for being me and not something else if needed. not trying to cause any harm loss or injury, just working with what Ive got and y'all certainly dont make that easy here.

thanks