That is a project of UNDISCLOSED Ministries I call Rectification of Judiciary. Notice how the English sentence has been rendered into gibberish. We of course see what the string of words says if we can read. But why change it at all?

WOLSKI's Oath and Federal Law.

I suspect that reluctance to Google links is much akin to me passing secrets in plain text on 5.25" floppy disk. Even at Langley and Quantico it would probably take a day to find a drive to read it. Facebook is the place to get information. I saw a documentary on Google. They require warrants and release files at about 20K/year on (digital) warrants. That was back when Facebook was just getting started. People just hand information over on Facebook.

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths Doc 9 s.jpg
Views: 932
Size:  137.1 KB

Name:  WOLSKI testifies about oaths.jpg
Views: 939
Size:  125.0 KB

This federal judge simply skips anything about "why", where and when the change in form came about.

Another thing;

I have written this so many times I simply skipped it here. In my opinion it is not the incest doing all the brain damage - it is the guilt. Now I get why Abraham would conjure up such an insecure God that He might demand Abraham slice Isaac's throat at all. And to do so at puberty. Abraham was debating ending the abomination before it generated more recombinant DNA.