Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
I wonder if that was the same intent to these etchings? This artist may have been doing that same thing.

I found this book, one of three in the Special Collections area at the federal repository. This is a locked vault of very valuable books and art. On several occasions I would dawn gloves and photograph entire books. Sometimes I have even persuaded the reference librarian to do the copying for me.
thanks for sharing it!

Nicola Tesla purportedly said that his inventions came to him sorta like this. pictographs in the mind, except his were animated, said he could design, build, and test machinery all in his mind before ever physically re-creating it!

not so related but check this out:

ive only worked with what i can imagine or sometimes the opposite, like a zen state to prevent my imagination from hurting me. this is what ive decided to try and develop more now. sometimes its silly things like imagining a computer or electrical fault or failure in a system when that systems data is used by other people and the results of which could cause a harm, loss, or injury to me. (i think you can "see" what Im getting at here)

this is also why personal dream recording (and also interpretation for other reasons) is such a beneficial exercise. working with the inner light pictograms/images.

in that book youve shared, there is one image that clearly illustrates the dreamer focusing on a bubble of lighted imagination coming to him.

maybe this is sorta what is meant by "Enoch was translated" except the other way, instead of translating light into matter, he translated his matter back into light?

MJ has written here about the "language of light", and youve mentioned shemjaza was the one who introduced mankind to written words.. i have a feeling that these written words are more of a curse than anything but im not sure. Ive had reading dreams too. ussually, its just like reading a book, black letters on white paper. sometimes I read stuff on buildings or cars or whatever is in the dream that has words on it but theres one I had that was written in HUGE carved stones, probably 100' tall, showing lots of aging with moss and stuff growing on them. it said:

Twelve
OCTAVES

stacked just like that, it was HUGE! had to mean something but Ive never figured it out, only found one mention on the web about 12 Octaves and it didnt lead me anywhere. I will never forget that one though so i suppose I will know what it meant when I do.

Im gonna be practicing my imagination more now.