Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIbRationAL/VIRAL

I really do admire how advanced your interpretations are Michael Joseph - being entirely on a mental level of allegorical metaphor. It even strikes me that this may strike a balance for the Member here too; to read my historical setting-based evaluations in the physical/literal time/space continuum and then to read through your posts as well.

This website is really the cat's pajamas. I know I might be biased in saying so, but the people posting here seem to really enjoy themselves, and on occasion people reading chime in. Professor Phi; You may have said something and deleted your comment, so I deleted it off the page entirely. I hope you might re-post it? We have not heard from you here for a bit.

yeah David, this forum is really something. whats the topic again? lol

just after the forum was first established here, when it got hacked and replaced with a pirates of D.C. logo, I knda new then it was special somehow. Ha! (true story, readers)

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Do all things [deeds] in Jesus' name. A name is a WAY OF BEING. Thusly,
    almost forgot this.. I heard Ken W. mention the Che Rio christogram https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Rho being utilized with ones signature so that the name is marked as sacred and not to be used or printed. not sure where he got that idea from. also mentioned how similiar it was to the skull and bones or pirate flag.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Imagine for a moment that guilt and fear are the same thing. It may not be so but try it since you seek understanding. You do not have to find real reasons to feel guilty - like taking the life of a bird. That too is not a real reason since birds to not die.

We are conditioned to fear out of somebody forming a business plan - an agenda. You say it in your post. At least that is what I hear. Since fear and guilt are the same (for the moment) you feel guilty out of social conditioning unless you simply dwell neurotically on the poor bird. Rather than ending the entire universe from a bird's perspective. [Which is simply not a bad thing, unless you live in the Second Separation of the Fourth Verse.]

The DoJ simply relied on me feeling ashamed, reciting the breach of trust and chaotic delusions. They did not address that administrative collection agents pretending to be judicial officers is defrauding the court and People. They hoped to invoke fear where there is no guilt. See how that works forming the synonym?

The reason I removed Mr. PRETENDER's name is that it might be distracting, the way I used that the clerk was obliged to publish my Response anyway, whether I ordered it or not. Now that he is indicted though, above, we find he is no longer threatening me about being "disrespectful" - or even comment about me ordering the clerk of court around. Using the Great Seal for the State of Colorado alone is a class 5 felony except that the breach of trust is quite real - I am trustee for the resulting trust; in any capacity. I do not appear; I visit.
    this seems helpful, thanks. and I dont know anything about this "Second Separation of the Fourth Verse." not sure what to make of it, can you expand on it or shall I utilize a search engine?

I am glad you visit them in this way and am hopeful it changes everything for the best.

i think if an abnormal amount of DMT is needed for one to be chosen by god then it be best to wait for it instead of going out and trying to find some or making it from scratch. sound interesting but not sure I'd try it unless I had some righteous family beside me.

I also enjoy MJ's interpretations and it doesnt seem to hurt considering them to find a balance.

MJ, I listened to the madman recording in full. Ive tuned into that station before but only briefly (DMG) I enjoyed that one and can relate to a lot of what was said but its weird..

i read the KJV cover to cover at very young age, most didnt make sense to me but a lot made perfect sense. before that though I was already experiencing what this recording was about. mainly the power of imagination.. I may have written about my experiences with this before so I wont go into details unless someone want to read it but anyway..

I discovered this power can be nearly if not completely instantaneous too! that wasnt talked about on the recording but Ive experienced it as a child only in somewhat extreme circumstance. in my case, when fear and caution is totally abandoned, then it happens! I first noticed this power because its results caused me physical pain! I thought to myself that cant be happening, let me test this image idea, and sure enough, it was happening! so I tested it once more. the way I tested it, for the test to succeed I would have to experience some sort of pain due to the nature of the test. so after a couple of tests to verify what was happening, I was satisfied that it was indeed due to image idea. thats all I could handle for testing because it could have been seriously injured or even killed but that was enough for me.

I new from then on how to keep bad things from happening in a certain stae of mind, some call it "the zone" this also enabled me to be very successful at some things, way beyond average. but I only new how to use it in certain circumstances that were not normal to begin with.

I could do it in some normal situations but not instantly but pretty fast sometimes. later in my teens, my friends started to notice this and a few actually asked me if I was magic! I would tell them no, Im just really confident in my imagination.

Ive used this all along for simple things. I know it works but not how or why and it only works for me when Im alone or only with one or two others. more than that or a crowd and forget it. this lead me to believe and know things that I dont think average people are aware of. like for instance the power in numerous individuals consciousness over and individuals.

I knew I was weak that way so Ive never been a fan of large groups or crowds. and Im not that special I dont think, I discovered it by what seems like stupid luck.

Ive never used it to harm anyone or anything except myself sometimes. and it has literally put me in the hospital before but that was good in a way because I learned a little more control over it.

having written all that, I really feel I should be better at it. oh, I think I have helped a lot of people anonymously this way too. maybe the reason I cant put it to the best use is because having learned it so early in life, i kinda take it for granted and so I havnt really put it to good use. didnt really realize what I "had"? your recording seem to really help me with this part. I got a lot of ideas to work with from it.

ok anyway, sorry for the long read, hope it was helpful in some way and made sense. and something strange has just happened, like a confirmation. im not sure.. its never happened before I will leave it at that for now.

Love you all!

It might be about vibration.

My deductions about DMT is that it is not worth the MAO nausea - ayahuaska tea. Melatonin destroys the DMT quickly too, that is my experience anyway. STRASSMAN had to inject it pure and direct for people to have the experiences. In summary, this seemingly material experience is the highest spiritual realm - and I suppose that from how "memory clusters", call them ghosts if you like, channeled beings tend to be looking around for channels. Why step down?

I was experimenting around with lucid dreaming in the '90's. A rainbow lady told me I needed a spirit guide so I inquired and quickly met up with a Roman soldier who introduced himself as Tato. "Like Tato-Tot?" He had a sword but it was no more material than the rest of him so he just got offended and disappeared. That was my imagination, I imagine I have no use for these beings... if they ever impose themselves I might inquire why they are trying to get back in the world?

The answer is probably that this is the highest spiritual experience. So this "Jesus" - the Voice for A Course in Miracles is an errant soul, in my estimation. But the science is great. Bill was dosing Helen with LSD against her will and knowledge. So the Voice was some kind of natural mental phenomenon that leaked all over her because of her psychotomimetic rape.

You are on the right track Walter. I would say trust me but that is the last thing I could say. I believe that if you are looking outward for the answers then you have fallen into the same old trap.

Last edited by David Merrill; 02-22-16 at 05:16 AM.

double post but i think related:

"I was told by Enoch that 'the Light pictographs' will seal the bodies that will be resurrected. Therefore I was told that those anointed through divine pictographs would receive their knowledge through pictographs of light..." - 5:148, quoting J.J. Hurtak, Keys of Enoch

i think this explains how some have exceptional knowledge and wisdom i was writing about earlier.

also, pictographs are what ive tried to describe that ive learned to use and avoid using depending on what is needed.

i make them or avoid making them. images in the mind basically.. but i dont seem to be getting direct knowledge this way. i am keen to pay more attention to this now though.

thanks

I wonder if that was the same intent to these etchings? This artist may have been doing that same thing.

I found this book, one of three in the Special Collections area at the federal repository. This is a locked vault of very valuable books and art. On several occasions I would dawn gloves and photograph entire books. Sometimes I have even persuaded the reference librarian to do the copying for me.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I wonder if that was the same intent to these etchings? This artist may have been doing that same thing.

I found this book, one of three in the Special Collections area at the federal repository. This is a locked vault of very valuable books and art. On several occasions I would dawn gloves and photograph entire books. Sometimes I have even persuaded the reference librarian to do the copying for me.
    thanks for sharing it!

Nicola Tesla purportedly said that his inventions came to him sorta like this. pictographs in the mind, except his were animated, said he could design, build, and test machinery all in his mind before ever physically re-creating it!

not so related but check this out:

ive only worked with what i can imagine or sometimes the opposite, like a zen state to prevent my imagination from hurting me. this is what ive decided to try and develop more now. sometimes its silly things like imagining a computer or electrical fault or failure in a system when that systems data is used by other people and the results of which could cause a harm, loss, or injury to me. (i think you can "see" what Im getting at here)

this is also why personal dream recording (and also interpretation for other reasons) is such a beneficial exercise. working with the inner light pictograms/images.

in that book youve shared, there is one image that clearly illustrates the dreamer focusing on a bubble of lighted imagination coming to him.

maybe this is sorta what is meant by "Enoch was translated" except the other way, instead of translating light into matter, he translated his matter back into light?

MJ has written here about the "language of light", and youve mentioned shemjaza was the one who introduced mankind to written words.. i have a feeling that these written words are more of a curse than anything but im not sure. Ive had reading dreams too. ussually, its just like reading a book, black letters on white paper. sometimes I read stuff on buildings or cars or whatever is in the dream that has words on it but theres one I had that was written in HUGE carved stones, probably 100' tall, showing lots of aging with moss and stuff growing on them. it said:

Twelve
    OCTAVES

stacked just like that, it was HUGE! had to mean something but Ive never figured it out, only found one mention on the web about 12 Octaves and it didnt lead me anywhere. I will never forget that one though so i suppose I will know what it meant when I do.

Im gonna be practicing my imagination more now.

I found a great poem by Helen in The Gifts of God, page 66:

THE STAR FORM

The world can be to us a shining star,
    Because it represents a Thought of God.
    In truth it has no form. But seen in time
    It lies between His fingers, and is still
    Within the sure protection of His hand.
    His face shines down on it, and in response
    It sparkles up to Him. There is no care
    In anyone who dwells upon the land
    His hand has covered, and His Voice assures
    Of everlasting holiness and peace.
    His Son abides where He would have him be.
    And not one beat in Heaven's song is missed
    Within the quiet shining of the star
    That is the silent Answer to the quest
    The world has set, but which does not exist.

When it is recognized there is no quest,
    No hand, no Voice, no Answer, and no thought
    Apart from God, the star will disappear.
    For what it now reflects will take its place
    For just one instant more. And then the dream
    That is the world is over. Sun and Moon
    And all the stars are happy thoughts with which
    The sad illusion of the world is lit
    And interlaced. The star that is the form
    It takes until the One Creator is
    Accepted as the Source of everything,
    Is not eternal. Yet the Light of God
    Still shines on it, until there is not time
    And stars have vanished. Then the stillness comes
    In which there is no form, no sound, no dream.
    There was a cross, but it has disappeared.
    There was a world, but there is only God.