Thread: David, could you expound more on oaths of offices, vacant offices, etc.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Of course, Canadian Redemption;

The law boundary for Dollars is the Fed Act. Redemption is a Will and Word of God problem/solution. It is Forgiveness. Therefore the entire Bretton Woods Agreement and especially its Amendments drawn up between the Bloodline (France) and the Transplant Vinyard (America) - the Secret Jamaica-Rambouillet Accord Minutes - is in alignment with the same Law Boundary.

Thank you Michael Joseph for bringing up that term, Law Boundary - very handy and well timed.

So the Plan is to take the Proof of Service on the Provincial Supreme Court, serve it on the Provincial Court persecuting with the returned $50 Crown note, but also copy the US Court of Federal Claims with a $46 US note (in the form of FRN's) offering and citing §16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 USC §411 to set up a federal evidence repository that shows up on PACER worldwide. - This way a Canadian and any suitor in any non-BRICS nation participating in the Bretton Woods Agreements can make the same demand for lawful money within that same Law Boundary.

Pretty clever if I may say so...

P.S. Look at the first paragraph of Page 4 of P.L. 94-564 linked above. See that? How gold may come back into the system. It takes timing and knowledge together. I have been looking at that all the time and not seeing. Like Master Po in Kung Fu says; Who is blind? The man with no eyes? Or the man who refuses to understand the truth?

All these nations have decided on the Districts as the law boundary. Redemption is everywhere. This is why the BRICS nations had to form an individual basket of currencies - because we are on to Forgiveness as the best way off the battlefield.

P.P.S. Meanwhile Congress presses the Fed to keep an eye on our Forgiveness through Stress Testing.

It is no secret at all. You are God. I AM God. The Key to Prosperity is that I AM Prosperity. Consider what is causing you guilt, and Forgive yourself.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-15-16 at 09:57 PM.