Thread: thread to discuss latest "My Private Audio" info from Angelas Call

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I went to the downtown office with a $2M bill for acting like the woman was a "real" judge. The lady called the main office and told me they would have to look it over there. I did not go do it because it felt like I would be arrested.
    Comes to mind the notionof private debt collectors or "creditors" acting like government officials because they feel themselves to have the right to do so only because they believe themselves to be owed money and on that basis they 'administer' the trust but yet fail to adhere to the fact that revenue only arises out of the terms of the original agreement (Constitution) and should that original agreement cease then their revenue stream ceases too. Imagine someone taking over a company that makes widgets and then trying to act as if it were legitimate lawful government only because it could maybe result in bigger cashflows.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-22-16 at 09:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.