Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thread to discuss latest "My Private Audio" info from Angelas Call

hi walter

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    1:06:00 minute
    I might try this with my new motorcycle.
    Notice the agency that I am holding the bike in trust for the rightful owner.
    Now I'm trustee and can charge fees for administrating the trust and charge for storage fees.
    I think this could work.
    I think it could also, let us know about your success with it when that time comes, OK?

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post

he also recommends writing a will and when filing it in probate court, after accepted, instead of naming a man or woman on the envelope as executor, put "I trust in God" on the outside so that God is the only one who can execute your will.
    this is powerful stuff! weve had topic about "express the trust" but nothing like this!

i cant over emphasize listening to this recording.

last weeks call was not so enlightening but hopefully tonights will make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    this is powerful stuff! weve had topic about "express the trust" but nothing like this!

i cant over emphasize listening to this recording.

last weeks call was not so enlightening but hopefully tonights will make up for it.
    "Living wills" have been popping up for me lately every where.
    Heard of a story the other day from a friend of his cousin dying in a hospital and when the Dr. was challenged by a family member about the care and when they found out there was a living will and his wife had POA weird things started happening like the nurses and Dr.s started being super nice and accommodating.

hi walter

didnt find any golden nuggets in Angela's last call.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    "Living wills" have been popping up for me lately every where.
    Heard of a story the other day from a friend of his cousin dying in a hospital and when the Dr. was challenged by a family member about the care and when they found out there was a living will and his wife had POA weird things started happening like the nurses and Dr.s started being super nice and accommodating.
    Kurt Kallenbach pointed something out in a recent talk https://www.dropbox.com/s/5f3y2ifkom....2016.mp3?dl=0

how his waiver is a living will. lots of details in the recording about this subject. he really does a good job explaining god and will of God, etc.

have a listen if you havnt already. most of his other works can be found here: https://trustandcontract.wordpress.com/

I find Kurt and Ken W. most helpful in cutting through all the BS and getting straight to the heart of the matters but Ken W's works are har to find.
    Last edited by george; 03-05-16 at 06:58 PM.

I am in support of the term, living Trust.

Like honor, trust can outlive the mortal body. That is my hope. If somebody trusted in me and then they die, I can take the role of trustee for their will and testament, keeping the trust alive.

Living Trust.

Kurt goes into the difference between a will and a trust in the recording I linked. something to the effect that only the living can have a will (think will power)

im thinking about it this way.. in order to have a trust contract there must first be a will to execute that contract (the will of god!)

ever thought about doing a weekly conference call yourself David? or even another call as featured guest with angela again? you have a lot to offer and these vocal recordings are great. viva voce!

edit: even Boris has started a weekly call now but his is closed source (requires joining for access) so I havnt tuned in there.
    Last edited by george; 03-05-16 at 07:39 PM.