Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really, the best thing you can do is...

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
    God is plural. How many of them are there?

Talk about finger prints are interesting.
    I never got finger printed last time I was hauled away.
    They told me to come in on a later day to get printed. Yeah right.
    In the discovery the DA gave me there was a paper in the file that stated that the old police record of previous violations on file can't be attached to me with out validating my finger prints so by me not giving them I had no previous record going into the new court case.
    Once again you have to give them the evidence and create joinder by consent.

Finger prints are individual works of art and if you claimed them as such then they carry copyright protection.

Since I am on the topic of works of art I can also be a professional actor.
    If you want me to come in and play the role as "trustee" for John Doe in your private venue under an copyright ACT then I insist to be compensated for playing the role as an equal with the other actors.
    $500 per hour starting at the beginning of the business day for a min. 4 hours. None payment would be slavery and I don't consent to being held in slavery. Since I don't trust your organization I insist on payment up front three days before the ACTing date. If payment is not delivered by then the court must find another trustee to play the row. Any future contact or communication without tendering payment first would be considered a act of slavery.

The contrasting kingdoms, notice that Lucifer "said in his heart." God looks upon our hearts' thoughts and intentions as well as the words we speak and the actions we take. Let us take note and become even more diligent not to support the enemies' domain in our daily walk.Giant steps or Baby steps digging up fear or hiding our defects the giants are egos Lucifer is ego the daughters got there ego stroked image is a war in heaven practitioners would have us "focus" or concentrate on visualizing a scene, situation or state of being. This is called "guided imagery" and is usually done to place the participant in a more calm/peaceable state to prepare them for the next phase of their ascension into the "higher planes of the spirit." Again, notice that the visualization comes from within the mind and is not from God.ye are not gods angels or men do i know what papas cooking no but i can smell whats burning. support the enemies' domain in our daily walk. after all we are no better for hanging on to who,s kingdoms image proponents say, "We have God and His righteousness in us."imaged a crash course in miracles or magic In contrast to this theology, the Word of God says:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:8-10)

Additionally, Yeshua said:

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. (Mark 7:21, 22)Well living up to this image just shy thanks too (A Course in Miracles).righteousness in us CHOICE graven image Christ image kingdoms image the environmental imagery As we understand that the way of self is the way of the kingdom of "I Will" (Satan's will kingdom), let us be careful to discern the blood and body of Christ and reject the doctrines of WILL. falling Giants the kingdoms and the condoms are still one size. Its the righteousness in those rocks giant killin stones pick a image. Contract mirrors married in Miracles

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
    God is plural. How many of them are there?
    Let this MIND be in you as was in Christ Jesus who did not count it robbery to be equal with God. I wonder do you recognize Scripture? How do you think elohim?

Elohim is a PLURAL noun. Sort of like the Church.

Your question is not framed properly. For if there is only One God then we are all thoughts and desires in God. We are thought beings in the Dream. Thought beings you say... Yes I say. Read John 1:1. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among flesh. As am I. As are you.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

How do you think elohim? Did you know you were in the judgment hall? Did you know you shouted for joy and danced when matter came to be? You are much older than you think elohim! Php 2:5 is not a request it is a command! Do you believe? Like I say, your own worst enemy [Carnal Mind] stares at you in the mirror and also your Salvation [Christ] is there too! I die daily says St. Paul.

Those 31 Carnal Kings must be put to death Joshua! Jos 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.

Can you disciple your lower nature for all 12 were in the boat! Isn't it almost laughable that folks say just believe and utter the magic words and you will be saved. But Jesus says differently. He says, don't pray to me. He says, of my own self I can do nothing! He says, why do you call me Lord and don't do what I tell you? He says, you can do better than me. He says, you are the light of the world.

Why then do we hold up the UNCLEAN thought or desire to the light? Don't we know it will cast a shadow in the Earth? Yea though I walk thru the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW of DEATH. Hold up the Clean and be still and know I AM. Now then before Ham starts whispering in your ear Noah, go to and read again Php 2: 5-6. I wonder how many will think that they could never be equal with God. And yet their Scripture tells, no wait, COMMANDS them to have that mind!

How do you think elohim? Let US make man in OUR image! You getting the picture now? God working in the Creature to bring the Creature into the Status of Man. For Christ is the Son of Man. The Creature is subject to vanity. God works in the Creature to bring the Creature to the image of Christ! How do you think now elohim?

Before vanity sets in and pride, think again. This work is the work of God in the Creature to re-establish the Earth. As the Creature is transformed from glory into glory. What do you see in the glass [mirror]?

1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

What do you see when you look in the glass, elohim? What do you behold in the mirror?

Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Michael Joseph finally put me over the edge when he brought out the Testi in Testimony. I have been hearing his words from a base perspective but that is the way I had to hear it, for a while.

The way it came across when I finally understood this morning sitting in a new church - this one United Methodist. I am "traveling" and so came across this new setting. The pastor was teaching the first six days in Genesis - no accidents - no coincidences.

Funny how I was thinking through a new paradigm in cause and effect, so when I say this it is not actually how it happened; but it felt like I finally figured out why there are boys and girls, so to speak. The whole sexual thing. I realized that the reason for such an inefficient system is that it is a projection of the Creative Process. - The same creative process Michael Joseph has been describing about sperm and eggs in the womb etc. Well I have been conditioned to sport a reaction akin to mild repugnance at such talk around spiritual matters so maybe you have too and therefore have been missing out on this pearl.

So ask yourself;

Why are there males and females?

I wrote the Answer, on the prayer card the pastor gave me:

In His image an idea impregnates Mind and is incubated in the Feminine Womb of emotion to produce a Creation of that character; Love or Fear.
    On the little footprint for some sort of prayer process within that congregation I wrote:

Male & Female are because this is the reflection of the Creative Process.

Thank you Michael Joseph. I may not understand it the way you do but I feel I understand it better by trying to understand you a few weeks back.

Furthermore, the Love for incubation exists while all Fear is an illusion. Therefore the perception that Love is somewhere out there is to deprive yourself of some or all of your Creative Power.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you Michael Joseph. I may not understand it the way you do but I feel I understand it better by trying to understand you a few weeks back.
    Well thank you. The Scriptures give us license to look at nature to understand how the Godhead works. I see male and female in nature. This license if found here and here:

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Comment: Here we see "as certain of your poets have said" - that is extra canonical.

The Heart is spoken of so many times in Scripture and to the literalist it means "the heart", but when one looks deeper one will see it is referring to the middle temple [the sub-conscious mind]. She is the Heifer of which we plow the field. She births our reality. He is the conscious mind. Thusly He is a Farmer [Husbandman]. A planter of good seed or bad seed. How is this seed planted? And God said.

The imagination is so wonderful as to be incomprehensibly wonderful and yet so many refuse to dream. And yet, if they would only give themselves over to it and realize that they cannot touch the dream once the State of Being has been impregnated. All we can do is hold up the clean thing in our minds eye. And we are then single in our minds eye in regard to focus. We can then come to Sabbath. For the Lord said the FAT is mine and the battle is mine.

Have the courage to dream a dream of good - the very good. Include as many as you can into the good you create! For it is the Holy Spirit that births. How do I know. Jesus said so! He said you must be born from the Spirit above. I know the English says "born again" but the Greek tells the true story. Now then what man ever gave birth?

For Jesus said - of myself I can do nothing. I wonder how many can receive that even though that is what was said. Maybe I should quote the chapter and verse.

John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Mar 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:

It is the work of the Spirit of the Lord to bring the Creature to the status of Man. Thusly I refer to the male and female. For the status of Man is that of the Image of God which is Christ. And this is a process. For a child being birthed is connected to Mother by a cord. And when the cord is cut then the child must be taught over a process of time and experience. Thusly:

The "beast of the field" which is the Creature is being transformed into Man. Thusly there is a difference between the 6th day Man and the 7th day Man. It is only under Man are all things subject. The Creature is subject to vanity. Thusly we see Christ JESUS as the lamb slain before the foundation of the world. Thusly Matter is MOTHER. And Mind is FATHER.

When you come to see that the WORD is about you, then you will come to the status of David - my Beloved. And thusly The Word must be fulfilled in me. By the grace of God, I die daily to carnality. Going to leave this broke down palace

Let us be bold enough to obey and do. For the hearer only hears but the doer knows. As we follow those four winds - four rivers back to the single source - we know the Kingdom of God is WITHIN. Just as Jesus said. Otherwise why the emphasis on dying to self? I hope I have served you well.

O.T. = Father
    N.T. = Son

The Father is Yehovah. The Son is Yehovah Saves [Yehoshuah]. Thusly the Sender and the Sent are the SAME being but in different office. I and the Father are EQUAL. Amen. And Halellujah. The stone which the builder rejected is Me. For the builders look without for the Kingdom to come. Unfortunately a mass deception is coming for those who are looking without their "window casings."

For her house is a house to hell. She is an unruly woman always tempting and alluring the simple. You can read about her at Proverbs

Pro 7:6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
    Pro 7:7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
    Pro 7:8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,
    Pro 7:9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
    Pro 7:10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
    Pro 7:11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
    Pro 7:12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

Comment:
    Pray tell, what do you see at every corner. Wonderful houses in stone and brick but in regard to Knowledge of God there is very little. Oh, she looks good but when you offer up your innocence she will give you a double dose of death!

Pro 7:16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
    Pro 7:17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
    Pro 7:18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
    Pro 7:19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
    Pro 7:20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

Comment:
    Jesus said the Kingdom of God is within you. What is this mess about an external coming? Jesus said the coming does not happen by observation! Thusly why are you looking without your window casings?

Pro 7:21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
    Pro 7:22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
    Pro 7:23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
    Pro 7:24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.
    Pro 7:25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
    Pro 7:26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
    Pro 7:27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

Comment:
    How fair is her speech. But how she lacks understanding and knowledge. In fact when the very word of "Knowledge" is mentioned she cringes. But her Scriptures show how naked she really is:

For in the Great Book of Salvation [Hosea] we read the Command of God is for her to obtain Knowledge but she says NO, I will just utter some magic words and do nothing but believe some man was tortured to death by ignorant beings in order to forgive sin. I wonder who was slain at the foundation of the world? Six hours on the cross huh? Makes perfect sense. In the tenth hour we read and yet translations will change that to 4pm to their GREAT SHAME. The TEN is YOD.

Continued in next post....

Continuing....

Hosea 6:6 For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

Romans 10:2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

For God is Righteous and it is the Work of God to re-populate the Earth [base consciousness] with the thoughts and desires of God which are the VIRGIN sons and daughters of God. These Virgins are not touched by Carnality [in intercourse]. For Eve said we may not TOUCH..

Touch = Naga which means to lie with a Woman. Now many in carnality will get carried away with a sexual union and completely disregard the INNER LIGHT which speaks to your Mind/Emotion.

H5060 - Touch [English translation]
    naga
    naw-gah'
    A primitive root; properly to touch, that is, lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphemistically, to lie with a woman); by implication to reach (figuratively to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat, (X be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.

Question: If we draw from the Cistern according to the Five Lords of the Philistines, then we draw from the Five Senses and the reality birthed is in error. For the child is spotted. Remember now Jacob and his own spotted cattle? Yes, they were his and he was allowed to leave with his own spotted cattle. But we are not interested in "spots" in our love feast! We, as Abel desire to shepherd the "white sheep" the pure and undefiled of God.

And now we return to the eternal struggle between Cain [Carnal Husband] and Abel [Keeper of God's Flock]. Esau is as Cain the FIRST nature of human beings ruddy and of the field but Jacob is like Abel [Spiritual]. This is also in type of Adam and Jesus. And now to wrap it up...this is also indicative of you dear reader!

For your first estate was Natural, but God works to bring you into a Spiritual Estate and then into a Celestial Estate. For Jesus ascending from the Grave said to the woman "don't touch me" - get it now? For seven days in the fire is long enough!

Eze 44:22 Neither shall they take for their wives a widow, nor her that is put away: but they shall take maidens [virgins] of the seed of the house of Israel, or a widow that had a priest before.

Eze 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the holy and profane, and cause them to discern between the unclean and the clean.

Eze 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

Eze 44:25 And they shall come at no dead person to defile themselves: but for father, or for mother, or for son, or for daughter, for brother, or for sister that hath had no husband, they may defile themselves.

Eze 44:26 And after he is cleansed, they shall reckon unto him seven days.

Comment: One from the House of Israel is one who has prevailed with God. One who has come from the Jacob status into Israel. There will be no Adultery [Mixing] allowed. For the Word is fulfilled in one who is of the House of Israel. For He is a Prince in God.

Greater LOVE hath no one than one who will lay down his life for his friends! For SAVIORS shall come up upon Mount Zion.

Obadiah 1:21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD'S.

Comment: "Repugnant is the Creature who would squander the opportunity to lift an eye to Heaven CONSCIOUS of his fleeting time here...." Let the wise consider...

Proverbs 3:35 The wise shall inherit glory: but shame shall be the promotion of fools.

Comment: "What did He tell you Thomas [the twin]?" If I told you, you would pick up Stones [plural] and then Fire would come out of those Stones and devour you. This begs an understanding and knowledge. For the Stones are the Old and the New Testament. For Jacob laid his HEAD on Two Stones whereof he was met by Yehovah and then by El Shaddai.

Shalom, MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-29-16 at 09:34 PM.

I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

So who is owner?

Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.
    The Holy of Holies was covered with Gold polished to a mirror like shine. As the High Priest looked within you tell me what he saw - himself maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    The Holy of Holies was covered with Gold polished to a mirror like shine. As the High Priest looked within you tell me what he saw - himself maybe?

You do the math! (Punny!!)

Temple Desecration - RUBIN resigned in time for the 5:00 News.

Name:  Temple Desecration.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  45.9 KB

You do the math! (Punny!!)

Temple Desecration - RUBIN resigned in time for the 5:00 News.

Name:  Temple Desecration.jpg
Views: 400
Size:  45.9 KB
    Po, there is no "secret ingredient". You are the secret.