Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Really, the best thing you can do is...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Really, the best thing you can do is...

    Somebody is seeking help about a warrant for a friend who cannot afford to purchase the Lesson Plan at the moment:



    Search out the oath of office on the signing "judicial" officer and publish that finding, good or bad on PACER in a Miscellaneous Case file ($46). If the oath is good, then your friend gets his day in a real court. If it is bogus, then that might stay any arrest activity.

  2. #2

    hi David

    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Somebody is seeking help about a warrant for a friend who cannot afford to purchase the Lesson Plan at the moment:
    thanks for this!

    if one were to try and find out what constitutes a proper oath of office in the state they are associated, how might they go about this?

    is proper oath instructions in each states constitution? do we need the earliest constitution or latest?


    thanks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    thanks for this!

    if one were to try and find out what constitutes a proper oath of office in the state they are associated, how might they go about this?

    is proper oath instructions in each states constitution? do we need the earliest constitution or latest?


    thanks
    There might be a section called Officers of Judiciary. Maybe with both establish where the oaths are required to be published. It would make sense that county judges are required to file at the county clerk and recorder while district judges have to file with the Secretary of State or Protonotary of the Commonwealth.

    Look at the Statutes about Courts. Form of Oath should be specified. Also the Secretary of State should have the Oath of Office form in conformity with statute online.

    You probably want to be looking at current law and constitutions. But if you cannot find your way above then look in the older renditions and find out how, when and especially why it was written out or otherwise obscured.

  4. #4
    Here is a different perspective.

    In Canada if one didn't show up to a summons for court then a bench warrant is issued.
    This means they don't come looking for you like coming and knocking on your door etc.
    But if you use the NAME when stopped by police for any other issue you are going to jail to answer for the charges.
    So what does that tell you?
    If you use the NAME you are using their property in usufruct. They have to get you in that act of using the usufruct.

    So,
    On birth certificate application forms they have a box to fill up that states what you are going to use the BC for.
    My thoughts are what if you fill up that section on the form for why you want a BC with "discharge obligations".
    And keep copies of the form before you send it away.
    Would they give you a new BC? I don't know but if they did you will have a hammer of a paper record for discharge.
    Remember whose signed that BC. It wasn't you. So why accept liability on it?

    I mention this because I myself would not go to court anymore.
    They are to good at screwing one over so not showing up stops them in their tracks.
    One must be very knowledgeable and calm in court to slay the dragon because all they do is lie cheat and steal.
    I get into it and go toe to toe with the judge which might not be the best thing but that is just me. Its a fight.

    So the above idea is for saying its their NAME which they created so you have the liability for it.

    The other method would be yes it is my NAME where did you get permission to use it?
    In Canada the Privacy Act states who can use the NAME and for what purpose.
    If the one bringing the charge on the NAME is not the one mentioned in the Act then they have no standing in court.
    Now they are committing a crime of unauthorized use of the NAME. They are dead in the water.
    In Canada the AG has use of the NAME but when one goes to court the AG is nowhere around.
    Its a crown prosecutor doing the dirty work. If they don't have a power of attorney from the AG before you go to court they have no standing. And once the game starts its to late for them to get it.

    So with that said picture this.
    You walk into the court building and see the NAME written on the paper hanging on the wall beside the court room door.
    You stand up and state who put the NAME there in a private venue for profit?
    Where is their POA to use the NAME?
    Oh...you don't have one...no standing dismiss this charge and don't let this happen again.
    The reason why you can make that claim of owning the NAME because they will not and could not say otherwise with out admitting they own it and hold liability on it. Once they admit it they have no job.

    Something for you to chew on.
    It comes down to who your friend is in the long run.

  5. #5
    I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg


    Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

    So who is owner?

    Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

    I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

    My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

    I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

    This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg


    Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

    So who is owner?

    Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

    I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

    My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

    I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

    This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.
    Unlicensed Use is an infringement upon intellectual property. In case anyone has noticed, and I know you have, the Laws are copyrighted. Thus there is a closed law boundary and one who is licensed is automatically subject to those laws and statutes that govern the license. Otherwise for one to make an unlicensed use is a trespass. And thus since one presumes to be the trustee, even though he or she is not, then that one also gets the liability of his/her misdeed. The courts make a use of a construct called a CONSTRUCTIVE TRUST. And the trustee is in "trustee de son tort".

    Said in a metaphysical way - if one refuses to dream, then one will live under the dream of another! Now if you wish me to refer to Scripture there are numerous references but I will choose two then elaborate.

    Rom_8:20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

    and

    Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

    well maybe three verses to make it plain.

    Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

    Comment: We can see in verse 6 that "all of you are children of the most High"....but we now see that a creature was formed [that is by FIAT] For God said and it was! So now the creature was MADE SUBJECT to vanity according to a certain hope!

    Therefore the Creature is subject to Ceasar's world. And the Creature gives unto Ceasar what is Ceasars. The hope however is that CONSCIENCE would develop within by Experience [a baptism by Fire]. Once Conscience comes, then also comes choice! Those who do nothing remain subject to uses established by others [Cestui Que Use] for the terre-tenant.

    For the citizenry are joint-tenants IN THE SOVEREIGNTY. And those who would not make a use of their own minds and rather subject themselves either willingly or in ignorance are subjects nevertheless. What is the worst is those who are willingly ignorant is this not sin? Now then, the Scriptures declare the same! For they declare that once one is MADE a member of the Commonwealth of Israel, then that one is a Co-Heir in God.

    What folks are seeing in State is a bad reflection in a glass [mirror]. And we are being transformed.

    2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

    See now that the Creature is FIAT when you frame the argument in regard to God-Kind. But the FIAT Creature is being transformed into Christ. This is the work of God by Grace.

    So look at the State whereof and wherein you reside....what do you see in the mirror reflection?

    Shalom,
    Michael Joseph
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    And God said, Let US make man in our image.

    If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
    God is plural. How many of them are there?



    Talk about finger prints are interesting.
    I never got finger printed last time I was hauled away.
    They told me to come in on a later day to get printed. Yeah right.
    In the discovery the DA gave me there was a paper in the file that stated that the old police record of previous violations on file can't be attached to me with out validating my finger prints so by me not giving them I had no previous record going into the new court case.
    Once again you have to give them the evidence and create joinder by consent.

    Finger prints are individual works of art and if you claimed them as such then they carry copyright protection.

    Since I am on the topic of works of art I can also be a professional actor.
    If you want me to come in and play the role as "trustee" for John Doe in your private venue under an copyright ACT then I insist to be compensated for playing the role as an equal with the other actors.
    $500 per hour starting at the beginning of the business day for a min. 4 hours. None payment would be slavery and I don't consent to being held in slavery. Since I don't trust your organization I insist on payment up front three days before the ACTing date. If payment is not delivered by then the court must find another trustee to play the row. Any future contact or communication without tendering payment first would be considered a act of slavery.

  8. #8
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    And God said, Let US make man in our image.

    If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
    God is plural. How many of them are there?
    Let this MIND be in you as was in Christ Jesus who did not count it robbery to be equal with God. I wonder do you recognize Scripture? How do you think elohim?

    Elohim is a PLURAL noun. Sort of like the Church.

    Your question is not framed properly. For if there is only One God then we are all thoughts and desires in God. We are thought beings in the Dream. Thought beings you say... Yes I say. Read John 1:1. And The Word became flesh and dwelt among flesh. As am I. As are you.

    Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
    Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:

    How do you think elohim? Did you know you were in the judgment hall? Did you know you shouted for joy and danced when matter came to be? You are much older than you think elohim! Php 2:5 is not a request it is a command! Do you believe? Like I say, your own worst enemy [Carnal Mind] stares at you in the mirror and also your Salvation [Christ] is there too! I die daily says St. Paul.

    Those 31 Carnal Kings must be put to death Joshua! Jos 12:24 The king of Tirzah, one: all the kings thirty and one.

    Can you disciple your lower nature for all 12 were in the boat! Isn't it almost laughable that folks say just believe and utter the magic words and you will be saved. But Jesus says differently. He says, don't pray to me. He says, of my own self I can do nothing! He says, why do you call me Lord and don't do what I tell you? He says, you can do better than me. He says, you are the light of the world.

    Why then do we hold up the UNCLEAN thought or desire to the light? Don't we know it will cast a shadow in the Earth? Yea though I walk thru the VALLEY OF THE SHADOW of DEATH. Hold up the Clean and be still and know I AM. Now then before Ham starts whispering in your ear Noah, go to and read again Php 2: 5-6. I wonder how many will think that they could never be equal with God. And yet their Scripture tells, no wait, COMMANDS them to have that mind!

    How do you think elohim? Let US make man in OUR image! You getting the picture now? God working in the Creature to bring the Creature into the Status of Man. For Christ is the Son of Man. The Creature is subject to vanity. God works in the Creature to bring the Creature to the image of Christ! How do you think now elohim?

    Before vanity sets in and pride, think again. This work is the work of God in the Creature to re-establish the Earth. As the Creature is transformed from glory into glory. What do you see in the glass [mirror]?

    1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

    2Co_3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

    What do you see when you look in the glass, elohim? What do you behold in the mirror?

    Shalom,
    MJ
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

  9. #9
    Thank you Michael Joseph;


    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:

  10. #10
    Senior Member Michael Joseph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    peaceful inhabitant on the Earth
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg


    Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

    So who is owner?

    Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

    I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

    My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

    I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

    This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.
    The Holy of Holies was covered with Gold polished to a mirror like shine. As the High Priest looked within you tell me what he saw - himself maybe?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

    https://www.lawfulmoneytrust.com

    ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •