I presume this timing is by the Holy Spirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEux0uOqtUg

Canadian suitors are finding remedy, even publication on PACER. The law boundary is "district" and that seems to have been expanded through Bretton Woods to all SDR nations, and even BRICS in evasion, trying to form their own basket, and China trying that prior to that cannot evade the denomination DOLLAR.

So who is owner?

Title - entitlement, and Certificate of Title - Registered Owner.

I have studied under an allegedly ex-priest and learned, The Roman Catholic church knows that Mary MAGDALENE was Jesus CHRIST's wife and that they logically would have had children. In fact the fledgling papacy fabricated vicious rumors that Mary was a whore...

My point is that while he had this French Connection correct, being familiar with my Gospel of Pragmatism he would look directly at me while teaching that Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected by supernatural powers. Why lie?

I don't care why, because I figured that out real fast - business plan. I could go on and on about the commercial priestcraft but here my point is simply that Ownership flew out the window with the Lie. I watched the rerun of Kung Fu with eight-year old mandarin-playing Jodie FOSTER. CAINE preserved her innocence above his own life. - So she could own something called the truth.

This Triumvirate of Vatican/City of London/Washington DC is nothing because it cannot own a thing until it faces the truth.