The contrasting kingdoms, notice that Lucifer "said in his heart." God looks upon our hearts' thoughts and intentions as well as the words we speak and the actions we take. Let us take note and become even more diligent not to support the enemies' domain in our daily walk.Giant steps or Baby steps digging up fear or hiding our defects the giants are egos Lucifer is ego the daughters got there ego stroked image is a war in heaven practitioners would have us "focus" or concentrate on visualizing a scene, situation or state of being. This is called "guided imagery" and is usually done to place the participant in a more calm/peaceable state to prepare them for the next phase of their ascension into the "higher planes of the spirit." Again, notice that the visualization comes from within the mind and is not from God.ye are not gods angels or men do i know what papas cooking no but i can smell whats burning. support the enemies' domain in our daily walk. after all we are no better for hanging on to who,s kingdoms image proponents say, "We have God and His righteousness in us."imaged a crash course in miracles or magic In contrast to this theology, the Word of God says:

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? (Jeremiah 17:8-10)

Additionally, Yeshua said:

For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. (Mark 7:21, 22)Well living up to this image just shy thanks too (A Course in Miracles).righteousness in us CHOICE graven image Christ image kingdoms image the environmental imagery As we understand that the way of self is the way of the kingdom of "I Will" (Satan's will kingdom), let us be careful to discern the blood and body of Christ and reject the doctrines of WILL. falling Giants the kingdoms and the condoms are still one size. Its the righteousness in those rocks giant killin stones pick a image. Contract mirrors married in Miracles