Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
And God said, Let US make man in our image.

If I am reading this correctly God is not alone.
God is plural. How many of them are there?

Talk about finger prints are interesting.
I never got finger printed last time I was hauled away.
They told me to come in on a later day to get printed. Yeah right.
In the discovery the DA gave me there was a paper in the file that stated that the old police record of previous violations on file can't be attached to me with out validating my finger prints so by me not giving them I had no previous record going into the new court case.
Once again you have to give them the evidence and create joinder by consent.

Finger prints are individual works of art and if you claimed them as such then they carry copyright protection.

Since I am on the topic of works of art I can also be a professional actor.
If you want me to come in and play the role as "trustee" for John Doe in your private venue under an copyright ACT then I insist to be compensated for playing the role as an equal with the other actors.
$500 per hour starting at the beginning of the business day for a min. 4 hours. None payment would be slavery and I don't consent to being held in slavery. Since I don't trust your organization I insist on payment up front three days before the ACTing date. If payment is not delivered by then the court must find another trustee to play the row. Any future contact or communication without tendering payment first would be considered a act of slavery.