Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Really, the best thing you can do is...

I suggest that you rely on the LEO's training. He is trained to be able to testify, "How did the defendant identify himself?"

That is so ingrained that it is usually in the first couple sentences out of the LEO's mouth after being sworn in.

I am not showing you that driver license card for identification purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I suggest that you rely on the LEO's training. He is trained to be able to testify, "How did the defendant identify himself?"

That is so ingrained that it is usually in the first couple sentences out of the LEO's mouth after being sworn in.
    TESTI-FY. With hand on nuts Abraham enters into a Covenant. May that which thou thinkest to do upon me happen to you if you default.

Gen 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh:

Gen 24:3 And I will make thee swear by the LORD, the God of heaven, and the God of the earth, that thou shalt not take a wife unto my son of the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell:

Gen 24:8 And if the woman will not be willing to follow thee, then thou shalt be clear from this my oath: only bring not my son thither again.

Gen 24:9 And the servant put his hand under the thigh of Abraham his master, and sware to him concerning that matter.

Gen 21:27 And Abraham took sheep and oxen, and gave them unto Abimelech; and both of them made a covenant.

Gen 21:28 And Abraham set seven ewe lambs of the flock by themselves.

Gen 21:29 And Abimelech said unto Abraham, What mean these seven ewe lambs which thou hast set by themselves?

Gen 21:30 And he said, For these seven ewe lambs shalt thou take of my hand, that they may be a witness unto me, that I have digged this well.

Gen 21:31 Wherefore he called that place Beersheba; because there they sware both of them.

Beer-Sheba - the place where one SEVEN's himself - or the Well of the Oath. TESTI-fy. Peter, how do you impregnate the State of Being? Funny language, yes?

How to you give TESTI-MONEY. In God We Trust. From your nuts to your brain. How do you impregnate the State of Being you desire?

We are commanded not to plow the field with another man's heifer. Do you understand? Advertising signs prey on the simple telling them that they can do what has never been done. For Ham uncovered the nakedness of his Father. He slept with his Mother! Not literally mind you as all of you formalists might think. But metaphysically he grabbed his daddy by his nuts. You get it now?

Do you ever hear that voice of doubt whispering in your ear? When you are in your love feast "drunk on the new wine", do you ever hear "Ham" coming into your tent whispering a new wind [spirit] of doubt, or perhaps fear? Will you allow Ham to "plow the field with your heifer?"

Better said will you let another man - impregnate - the woman [sub-conscious mind]? It appears the collective have allowed other men to plow the field [world] with their very own heifer. She belongs now to another as they all join in chorus on one GREAT SOCIETY - they all buzz along like busy little bees - not knowing for one second that they are being controlled by that which they hate! Controlled by Religion thru guilt and fear! Controlled by State by same means. Controlled by emotion by the natural use of the woman. The woman of course is completely blind to the fact that she is a pawn in this control game for she is just like all others seeking security and self satisfaction in flesh.

Thusly all are blind to the root that feeds the tree. And they kill the woman of Spirit under a Vanilla Sky. Just ask Tom.

They say that patriotism is a last refuge of a scoundrel
    - Bob Dylan

Mat 13:24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

G4690 - SEED
    sperma
    sper'-mah

From G4687; somethng sown, that is, seed (including the male “sperm”); by implication offspring; specifically a remnant (figuratively as if kept over for planting): - issue, seed.

How do you sow seed? TESTI-fy. Issue forth your TESTI-MONEY - In God We Trust. Thusly Peter asks how will the woman be saved. For carnal man is blind. For Abraham sent Lot [the veil] away.

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

P.S. Maybe this will help.

Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

Chakras....States of Being....depends on Jacob's Ladder - framing the perspective...Know ye not that ye are the Temple of the Living God? 7 Ewe Lambs - establishing a boundary between Carnal Mind and Higher Mind - the Lower waters from the Higher waters [truths]. For ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set your free!

Count the Women brethren from Eve to the two bondservants = 7. Each States of Being of which birth our reality. Of which heifer shall we plow the field? Lest any female not understand, I speak to the consciousness of mankind. Eve, Sarah, Rebecca, Rachel, Leah, Zilpah, Bilhah. These are rungs on Jacob's Ladder. But no woman ever brought forth absent a man [Mind].

Let it be LOVE brethren. For indeed brethren EVE is the Mother of all Living.

To quote Zimmy: "He who is not busy being born, is busy dying...."

For it is not that which goes into a man's mouth which defiles him, rather it is that which comes out of his mouth!

Mat 15:10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

Mat 15:11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Don't you know that the TONGUE has the power to set on fire the course of nature.... TESTI-fy and sow the sperm [I mean seed] into the Consciousness of Man. Do you plant weeds or good seed?

James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

And just because I like this one....

Let it be LOVE brethren.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-26-16 at 11:39 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

good stuff everyone!

this thought came to me out of the blue today..

what if mom was to formally rescind her signature on the COLB? I have read no mention of this anywhere and may should have asked in the BC thread but since walter had mentioned the BC here, I figured I would mention it.

MJ,

interesting thing about the word Test. Ferrari made the Testa Rossa, in english Testa Rossa means Red Head so Testa = Head.

interesting, eh?

oh and Ferrari is the only automobile that Im aware of that has officially been blessed by the pope LOL I saw that over 20 years ago, he actually made the hand gestures and kissed the car!

and that was all I needed to see to make up my mind on how unrighteous that OFFICE can be.
    Last edited by george; 02-27-16 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    good stuff everyone!

this thought came to me out of the blue today..

what if mom was to formally renounce her signature on the COLB? I have read no mention of this anywhere and may should have asked in the BC thread but since walter had mentioned the BC here, I figured I would mention it.

MJ,

interesting thing about the word Test. Ferrari made the Testa Rossa, in english Testa Rossa means Red Head so Testa = Head.

interesting, eh?

oh and Ferrari is the only automobile that Im aware of that has officially been blessed by the pope LOL I saw that over 20 years ago, he actually made the hand gestures and kissed the car!

and that was all I needed to see to make up my mind on how unrighteous that OFFICE can be.
    Study the book of Enoch. The angels made a pledge to each other with their very Honor and their Lives. Does that remind you of some other writing you may have read? This pledge was the beginning of the formation of State.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Study the book of Enoch. The angels made a pledge to each other with their very Honor and their Lives. Does that remind you of some other writing you may have read? This pledge was the beginning of the formation of State.

the pact that the fallen ones made to take man's daughters or another one?

but I still dont have a knack for reading this stuff the way you do. Ive picked up a lot from you here that way. how to spot the allegories and metaphors. some of it really does make more sense that way for sure.

what is the allegory for mans daughters? if an angel is not a physical being then it doesnt make sense that they had sex with daughters of men or that a daughter could birth a giant.

edit: there does seem to be some evidence and conspiracy to hide that evidence of real physical giants in the past here on earth though. but I havnt any first hand knowledge of it.

that Ken Cousins vid recently linked on another thread, I had a look at all his vids. interesting guy! non biblical type but hit some key notes that I like but hes of the opinion this is a prison planet instead of a school which I find a difficult pill to swallow myself.

but yeah, that sorta does remind me of the pledge that formed the state. hmmmm.. thanks for that angle to ponder MJ
    Last edited by george; 02-27-16 at 05:57 AM.

IN a show cause its pointing out the defendant his shirt his boots is the accused in court today yes can you point him out well thats no testimonial thats pointing out a him i never carried identification whats so ever nothing yet abate the fact not showing anything is a nightmare it still comes down to how they identified me with old tickets and applications the fact most obvious is i wasn't successful cross examining the leo if i had the luxury of a DL with true Name on it and that mantra. i need never revisited the warrant trap again this exercise is to explain how i asked a LEO were you the arresting officer your honor 6 police officers were on this complaint for the record were you the arresting officer MR COWBOY BOOTS do you have any further /? do you have a copy of this DL and your evidence is i gave you it correct the DL notice any restrictions on it this is not a trial we have established the accused identity.what i agree with is dont present anything as identification if a DL is suspended walk .The more honest and open a Man gets the less need for the shit stories but they are real and jail is real and before the efforts of any lesson plan many a member and some unfortunate suitors were identified this way.the reality is whats keeping you outta show cause hearings and jail i would endorse being a suitor one day. As to its unanimity no where on this forum is it questioned and cheerfully so arguing a point is merely sharpening one .I expect suitors can share experience without giving a member the illusion that they cant fully begin to appreciate until the toolkit is ordered and delivered. The benevolent member is no match for the beneficiary. A Suitor earned is suitor saved. Regardless how equipped one might feel its still one against many.

ADAM was a son of GOD That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.Adam created sons and daughters incest apples dont fall far from the tree Abram ham now gods breath sewed it up from hagg ling for Lot to Hagar With hand on nuts Abraham enters into a Covenant. May that which thou thinkest to do upon me happen to you if you default. from seeds and nations Abe gets his Gods pass.

F
    Quote Originally Posted by george View Post
    the pact that the fallen ones made to take man's daughters or another one?

but I still dont have a knack for reading this stuff the way you do. Ive picked up a lot from you here that way. how to spot the allegories and metaphors. some of it really does make more sense that way for sure.

what is the allegory for mans daughters? if an angel is not a physical being then it doesnt make sense that they had sex with daughters of men or that a daughter could birth a giant.

edit: there does seem to be some evidence and conspiracy to hide that evidence of real physical giants in the past here on earth though. but I havnt any first hand knowledge of it.

that Ken Cousins vid recently linked on another thread, I had a look at all his vids. interesting guy! non biblical type but hit some key notes that I like but hes of the opinion this is a prison planet instead of a school which I find a difficult pill to swallow myself.

but yeah, that sorta does remind me of the pledge that formed the state. hmmmm.. thanks for that angle to ponder MJ
    Ref Book of Enoch - Chapter 6

When the sons of God intercourse the desires of man the result is RELIGION.

This of course is Adultery.

How do you create? Enter the gory glory seekers stage left. Always frame the argument. I myself do not believe this to be a prison planet. I hold those who have this assertion in contempt of my court. For these destroy faith.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 02-28-16 at 12:39 AM.

Scripture records the creation of Adam and Eve and their fall into sin? fallen ones The "Sons of God" SOME seen as Fallen Angels. Adam and Eve mistakenly joined the fallen evil ones Scripture informs us the evil angels have exactly the opposite desire! Their whole desire is to disrupt the salvation message and belief in any way that God allows [C-H-O-I-C-E ]and to inflict harm upon mankind!

And thus the fallen angels have by their actions rebelled against helping mankind toward salvation. Instead, they use every device God allows to entice man into their own image of rebellion and hatred of the Creator. To say that this includes evil angels having sexual relations with women is unless one forces it into the Genesis 6 verses without other scriptural support.

Thus, the clear implication from the rest of Scripture is that the evil angels rebelled at the thought of serving mankind. And that this happened very early after man's creation is shown by the fact that the devil appears in the Garden of Eden before the first sin of mankind. Here, already, Satan and his host are working against God's original purpose for their creation. They were already against the order ( "position of authority") given to them by their Creator in Heaven. Rather, they had become man's foe. They sought to hinder man's salvation in any way they were allowed. Man's fallen nature with enmity towards God makes that an easier task.Adam came directly from the dust of the Earth and Eve from Adam's rib. And, as previously shown, evil angels only appear as unclean animals or birds, but never as men. Adam and Eve tricked into too having their creations rebellious or a mixed loyality. Hebrew verb root naphal meaning "the fallen ones." This further makes sense if we are dealing with intermarriage between believers and unbelievers. The offspring were the result of believers ("sons of God") who fell from the faith by marrying unbelieving, sensual woman a serpents tongue Lilith her penis envy phallic worship ouch thats a kick in the rib . The children were reared in a hostile,incest adultery homosexual Sappho love anti-God atmosphere. They epitomize the pre-Flood rebellion against the Creator. As has been true for some time in the modern world, some of the worse enemies of Christianity were reared in Christian homes or environments. They have forsaken the faith of their fathers.When the sons of God intercourse the desires of man the result is RELIGION. the translators of the Hebrew text into the Greek language translated what is plainly in the Hebrew as "sons of God" into "angels of God" (Gen. 6:2, LXX version). The LXX or Septuagint version of what we commonly call the Old Testament was translated in Alexandria, Egypt, during the third century B.C. This version was widely used during the time of the apostles and was often quoted in the New Testament. SO how a corrupted rib is convenience for a garden gone wild.Christ was seen with [fallen women redeemed angels ] I like my angels on the trashy carnality side. Spiritually a god fearing woman is what made a god fearing man Adam and Eve were talked outta that fear for

This of course is Adultery. Like the ancient heroes of the world before the Deluge, they have often become powerful instruments in anti-God establishments and views.

Thus, the result of the marriages between the" sons of God" and the daughters of men, the Nephilim, were 100% human beings. They were unique in that God said they were the "heroes of old, men of renown." That is, they were looked up to as shining examples for others in a negative way. They brought the culture of the pre-Flood world down to its lowest level. This degenerative power is still true today of those anti-God people who hold sway over millions – nay, even billions – of people.one shining example CONSTANTINE . MJ who Questions a rhetorical God as he already knows the answer. the rebellious Gods are reliable liable.

It is delightfully simple when I take these two perspectives - MJ and XP - married together with a splash of ACIM (A Course in Miracles).

The problem then is we learned to talk, and began describing our fears so clearly that we started scaring each other?