Thread: My Name is In My Voice

My Name is In My Voice

Thank you for walking me through, Michael Joseph;

The language of prayer is for the most part emotional. This is the right-brain protective, mothering and female side of the yin-yang model.

Not only is my identity dependent on my actions and my words - the left-brain planner, protector and logical side of me; who I am, my Name is dependent on how I feel (love or fear) while in the process of life.

P.S. Funny how obvious this is, that I knew it all along. It feels like genius to express it in a sentence or two.

This [is] an account of the births of Adam: In the day of God’s preparing man, in the likeness of God He hath made him; 2a male and a female He hath prepared them, and He blesseth them, and calleth their name Man, in the day of their being prepared. Gen. 5:1 YLT
    This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him; 2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created. Gen. 5:1 KJV
    Male and female. Man and wife are one flesh. Who would think that a married man has at least four legs. Without a doubt through the marriage the husband becomes both male and female biologically. (Could adultery relating to homosexuality as a fornicative act because the man's wife is one with the man ..thusly sex with the man's wife being sex with the man?) Anyway, key point, the male and female natures alluded to at Genesis contrast interestingly with notion of a "male-only god" without a mothering or female aspect. Mothering always seemed at the very least to be an extension of fathering or at least to go hand in hand.

If one studies the terms 'he' and 'she' across languages, one might find the tendency to point to the active or passive or neutral role of a thing. A ship is a she (passively guided does not guide) or an it while a captain (a active role) would be a 'he'. The pen being a he because it 'writes' or participates in the inscribing the paper. Der spiegel (he) because it actively reflects. The feminist stir about 'gender bias' in language actually serves to conceal and confuse. Even a female-body-gendered captain in the sense of the activeness of the role of captain would be a 'he' regardless of the sexual gender of the one holding that office.

The Gnostic types speak of a woman becoming male or the like to enter heaven or whatever: however, when a femme gets married and joined to her husband and they become one...well that is pretty deep--why would female need to become male if female is one with male?
    Last edited by allodial; 02-22-16 at 09:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

hi David

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for walking me through, Michael Joseph;

The language of prayer is for the most part emotional. This is the right-brain protective, mothering and female side of the yin-yang model.

Not only is my identity dependent on my actions and my words - the left-brain planner, protector and logical side of me; who I am, my Name is dependent on how I feel (love or fear) while in the process of life.

P.S. Funny how obvious this is, that I knew it all along. It feels like genius to express it in a sentence or two.

thats pretty good.

Genisis 4:16:

"And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden."

east is to the right side. doesnt line up, does it?

Be whole let go of all that is in the way all that pride and vanity that keeps you literally bound. let go of all that is in the way .Voice as one be heard and be whole let go of all that is in the way and follow a inner voice yet that literal word follow is just one translation too follow Christ is merely to join him When being Christ is not literal but a spiritual voice.When one looks within something is missing can you not be what you are wright now drop this kingdom for a kingdom in spirit.That its literally impossible becoming a saint in this kingdom how many saints are visible today.Overlapping kingdoms Male and Female.The literal Christ broke all Moses law Samaritan to the Hebrew ,Hebrew to the Samaritan Rabbinic law no speaks with females in public.Matriarch is materialistic in idol gossip the literal. Samaritan woman at the well asks Christ where is your bucket. Living water can be obtained only by those who recognize that they are spiritually thirsty. your bucket list or challenge Men/Woman do the same today, refusing the water of life only Christ provides for a parched and dusty life of materialism and self-indulgence.High Noon This is evidenced by the fact that she came alone to draw water from the community well when, during biblical times, drawing water and chatting at the well was the social highpoint of a woman’s day. However, this woman was ostracized and marked as immoral, an unmarried woman living openly with the sixth in a series of men. Jesus encouraged the Samaritan woman at the well to take from Him the water of (eternal) life so that she would never thirst again spiritually.Yet the physical thirst is daily its the spiritual that will still be ostracized and marked as immoral it will be social highpoint of any woman’s day especially a religious woman.Rules Christ broke all join him ladies and gentleman drawing physical water after dark and living water drawing the courage for both.