Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Cooke's confrontation with U.S. Border Patrol

Unhappy Jessica Cooke's confrontation with U.S. Border Patrol

The following video contains some disturbing scenes and language. Viewer discretion is advised.
    An Ogdensburg woman, just days away from earning a degree in law enforcement leadership from SUNY
    Canton, said she found herself pushed to the ground and tased by U.S. Customs and Border Protection
    agents on Thursday after refusing to move.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-nothing.html

People need to understand that being polite can go a long way towards not getting tased or beaten up by the Feds., once she issued her challenge he
    felt he had to save face...

Some smiles go f##kin nowhere just like the truth goes somewhere this shit is textbook without all smiles attitude her identification that she provided is [we probably will taz her just be cause ] than any probable cause. I carry no identification but like the truth i am going somewhere with it. I understand your words officer but i do not understand what they have to do with me. plenty smiles then.standing under is a choice not a force. DL can get anyone killed.

I did not watch the video. Thank you xparte, for explaining to me why.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    Some smiles go f##kin nowhere just like the truth goes somewhere this shit is textbook without all smiles attitude her identification that she provided is [we probably will taz her just be cause ] than any probable cause. I carry no identification but like the truth i am going somewhere with it. I understand your words officer but i do not understand what they have to do with me. plenty smiles then.standing under is a choice not a force. DL can get anyone killed.

Too bad she wasn't as well versed as you in standing up for her rights.

Quote Originally Posted by loveunderlaw View Post
    Too bad she wasn't as well versed as you in standing up for her rights.
    When someone else has a gun and a taser and they are just stupid enough to use it on an unarmed man or woman, I tend to give them the right of way - even if I am in the right. To me it is like a semi-truck pulling into traffic - I tend to slow down to let the truck merge. I may have the right of way but I may also end up dead on the road.

Nevertheless, having said that, it is unfortunate that many folks today still believe that they are "We the People" of the United States. I wonder how many will suffer getting their butts handed to them before they finally awaken to the fact that they never pledged to anything save a government or a flag. It is unfortunate that the collective conscience of the mass is such that the think themselves to live in a prison planet. This is, of course, a lie.

How helpless is the mind that believes it to be jailed. If you want to the see the warden look no further than the mirror. I feel so sorry for this woman - I really do. But civil rights are granted. They are in no way political rights. The grant can be revoked at anytime according to the law of necessity.

Standing up for civil rights in the face of an ignorant fool with a gun does not seem very smart to me. If you don't like the status quo, then don't support it.

I know my response will be unpopular - so be it. I have walked this life for ten years now and I know how hard it is. Even after pledging a new Estate the existing State refuses to acknowledge my claim so I cannot sign on to the travel treaty in Vienna. Nevertheless when I spoke to the DA about all those existing charges... all were dropped when he understood me to be in honor and not a scofflaw thinking myself sovereign in a citizen status.

A citizen is not a sovereign. The minute-men were a paid mercenary army [just like today]. They had no pledge. Only the 55 pledged and they did it to EACH OTHER. Again, I really feel empathetic for people like this lady. I wish I had not watched this horrible video. I have no way of knowing if this was a staged event or if this really happened. This evidence does not qualify in my court.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

being versed or cursed is never a choice i got beatings for smiling .the lady watching the lady lets us all know the lady EO was never trying to be a lady.THE cop lady is when shes in telling her horrific court evidence on how agitated the accused was .no Some smiles go f##kin nowhere just like the truth goes somewhere this shit is textbook without all smiles attitude her identification that she provided is [we probably will taz her just be cause we never got smiles ] i been draggin my knuckles all my custodial life mosty in handcuffs 2 tazered town visits yet this is what to expect when you cant follow orders i should be outraged and ashamed but 3 Philadelphia lawyers could only stand bye and watch i commented on silver bullets they dont exist in a demonstration or protest rights are compensated with money and money has no guts Too bad she wasn't as well versed as you in standing up for her rights.pointing out bad shit is a chorus line versed in pain is it to bad for me for telling the forum that i been their poor girl troll up another one for the chorus Hoss. if i wasnt so well versed i be thinking under-law at -law in-law out-law a smug smile hides nothing love is a open book sorry my thug comment is now smug condescension.
    Last edited by xparte; 02-29-16 at 03:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    being versed or cursed is never a choice i got beatings for smiling .the lady watching the lady lets us all know the lady EO was never trying to be a lady.THE cop lady is when shes in telling her horrific court evidence on how agitated the accused was .no Some smiles go f##kin nowhere just like the truth goes somewhere this shit is textbook without all smiles attitude her identification that she provided is [we probably will taz her just be cause we never got smiles ] i been draggin my knuckles all my custodial life mosty in handcuffs 2 tazered town visits yet this is what to expect when you cant follow orders i should be outraged and ashamed but 3 Philadelphia lawyers could only stand bye and watch i commented on silver bullets they dont exist in a demonstration or protest rights are compensated with money and money has no guts Too bad she wasn't as well versed as you in standing up for her rights.pointing out bad shit is a chorus line versed in pain is it to bad for me for telling the forum that i been their poor girl troll up another one for the chorus Hoss. if i wasnt so well versed i be thinking under-law at -law in-law out-law a smug smile hides nothing love is a open book sorry my thug comment is now smug condescension.
    Do you see the woman being tasered or do you only hear and your mind has filled in the blanks?
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I wish I had not watched this horrible video.
    I wish people would study rules of evidence before bringing in emotional materials that stir up fear.

do you only hear and your mind has filled in the blanks? Exactly been there and trolling on youtube is a chorus line of People need to understand that being polite can go a long way towards not getting tased or beaten up by the Feds., once she issued her challenge he
    felt he had to save face...props if i wasnt so well versed i be thinking under-law at -law in-law out-law a smug smile hides nothing love is a open book sorry my thug comment is now smug condescension.as MJ your correct i was filling in the blanks People need to understand that being polite can go a long way towards not getting tased or beaten up by the Feds.infomercial thats excactly what it is buying and winning favor why do i draw blanks so i can be legally shot.I am versed at nothing is my condescension point.