Thread: Front Side Non-Endorsement on Bills Effective

Front Side Non-Endorsement on Bills Effective

To preface this thread, I find (in others) that it is inefficient to be making Redemption Returns for partial tax years. I am thinking that it makes the agent have to double-check your figures. While the federal IRS agents seem to do this, complications with the State DoR might result in attorney conversations that might actually lead to federal frivolous filing process, that requires R4C and then might actually delay refunds into the next year. In other words I feel like the IRS is using the State DoR agents/attorneys to create a feigned confusion so to complicate simple redemption when if one can wait for a full redemption tax year to get started, this works out much better.

I appreciate Allodial being experienced enough to converse here so I expect that he might appreciate the perspective of the federal court being a clearinghouse for the Treasury? Or that the clerk of court would be uncomfortable accepting US Notes from the Treasury at their actual value, or even that since the federal clerk is excluded as a belligerent against the US - inherently, then the demand on the front is actually a pre-1934 demand by the clerk for gold! Intellectually needless to say, it has been an interesting morning for me!

I am sharing Crosstalk from a brain trust broadcast:

I am confused on why that would not be filed. I have copies of everything that was sent. Can this be fixed without resubmitting additional gifts?

By way of introduction, sometimes I come across a direct communication that is edifying to the entire brain trust. So I sanitize which suitor is involved and comment by broadcast. As teacher and student this communication creates for everybody.

Below, the suitor began a partial redemption tax year return process. The federal refund was prompt as expected. The State Department of Revenue made no frivolous threats or comments but began paper billing for $63 and counting interest. Therefore as we set up his evidence repository he decided that a $70 "gift" to the State Department of Revenue would cover the tax liability. This technique has worked before with other suitors.

One method of handling this is to wait for the $70 receipt for the "gift" and then use that against the "tax liability". However there is no evidence but the suitor's say-so on the Clerk Instruction because the US clerk of court failed to put both the $70 cash copies and the $46 cash copies on the PACER publication. If the new suitor does not mind I will show you Doc 1 opening the Miscellaneous Case and the docket report too, verifying acceptance of the $46 filing fee.

The State has sent another bill.

That is very interesting. Technically/legally the clerk of court may have had problems with you marking the front of the bills. But then on that stream of thought, the clerk would not have accepted the $46. So there is a law somewhere, I think in Title 31 saying that a clerk should not publish/counterfeit currency unless it is 70%/30% altered in size but that is obsolete because of graphics, and all the counterfeiting prevention in newer bills. Back up to the first reasoning. By putting your Demand on the front of the bills you have made a presumption of authority called "cancellation". You have redeemed the note. This means that the clerk of court cannot pass that debt on. Nobody cares because everybody likes to be paid but since the clerk is likely an attorney or is working closely with federal judge/attorneys, and they don't like what you are doing any way they probably opted not to show your authority off on PACER.

The same authority is sometimes shown by placing a postage stamp (lawful money) on a document and signing through it - cancelling it by authority. Without authority in other words, one might be charged with defacing money. The perspective is whether a rounddate from the postman or a scribbling signature by the USPS patron, the postage stamp has been redeemed. The currency was "sunk" into the action of moving or delivering the letter, in most cases with the rounddate by the USPS clerk (of court).

Otherwise I will presume that the clerk of court spoke with the State Attorney and they decided to not publish evidence you paid the Department of Revenue any gift at all, which is reasonable to presume was to get them off your back. So the State has accepted your gift and not applied it to the tax liability at all.

I will help you prepare a new clerk instruction. We might demand a receipt from the State Department of Revenue? But you did say it was a gift. There are actually patriotic people who will or otherwise donate gifts to States and the Federal Government too. - Even directly through the Departments of Revenue and IRS, believe it or not. But this new bill needs to be R4C timely. So I suggest that I help form the verbiage to reflect an apology for marking the front of the bills with your demand and this time you specify that your "gift" is intended to satisfy their imagined tax liability. Please be sure to send a receipt reflecting that there is no longer a tax liability with the State Department of Revenue.

The Clerk Instruction might actually show the second payment of $70, or we can pursue getting the $70 already paid on the tax account to discharge the liability.

This is why revenue matters are admiralty - both because of the international nature of the DOLLAR and central banking, as well as the debt notes being derived from a heritage of bottomry - later called insurance. An unnamed insurance can be passed around with debt as its value, among endorsing debtors. We are different by redeeming but your bills really open a can of worms when viewed by an educated federal judge. You compelled the clerk of court to redeem the notes upon receipt by marking them on the front side. This is really worth pondering carefully among the brain trust.

This is why the clerk of court (may have) actually "spent" the notes filing and publishing your Miscellaneous Case evidence repository. Now the notes are spent and should not be passed on. They should be burned after returning them to the Treasury for accounting purposes.

This is amazing! Thank you for walking me through this part of the Journey!

Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:01 AM
    To: David Merrill
    Subject: Re: state return letters

David,
    I did send the $70 cash to the state with a copy of the $46 I used to file and the $46 cash to the court with the copy of the $70 gift I sent to the state. I had those copies in the envelopes with the other documents to be filed. I do not know why they didn't include it on PACER. I am sending a picture of what I sent along with the actual money(redeemed in lawful money).

Name:  Redeemed front of bills .jpg
Views: 424
Size:  104.8 KB

Name:  Redeemed back of bills .jpg
Views: 422
Size:  95.9 KB

Name:  Redeemed front of bills .jpg
Views: 411
Size:  103.6 KB

Name:  Redeemed back of bills .jpg
Views: 431
Size:  91.0 KB

I am confused on why that would not be filed. I have copies of everything that was sent. Can this be fixed without resubmitting additional gifts?

On Mar 2, 2016, at 11:17 AM, David Merrill < > wrote:
    View the Attachments please.

As I recall I suggested that you pay this and deal with the State next year, when you have a full redemption tax year. So I presume you included $70 cash (gift) marked "redeemed lawful money" somehow. The copies of the cash - both the $46 and the $70 do not show up on the PACER report attached.

Did you include copies of the $70 in bills in the Clerk Instruction mailing; copies should have been on all copies, including the original to the Dept of Revenue in the State. This looks like the State Attorneys are accepting your gift but telling you to make better records if you want them to apply it to the tax liability.

I will help you get this more precisely into the Record, both with the Clerk Instruction and the cash copies into the PACER publication. This may be costing another $70 though. You specify it as a "gift" and they obviously did not apply it to the tax liability there in the State.

Another possibility is that you did not include the $70, and that explains everything. Sometimes the instructions over the phone are misunderstood by a new suitor, or they just deviate from what we spoke of. Read the Clerk Instruction attached carefully and email me back please.

Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 6:40 AM
    To: David Merrill
    Subject: Re: state return letters

David,

I received this letter from the State Department of Revenue. What is the best course of action? R4C? I have not heard back from the court. I can only assume that this letter was sent after they received my response with $70 gift. What do you think?

Thanks for your help!

I hope the readers here can enjoy this as much as I am!!

Very interesting. The stamp over the FRB side seems akin to righting 'both halfs' of the bill. There are those who suggest the organic treasury of the United States to have stopped existing in 1921. While I don't necessarily agree, in that event the powers would still vest in the People.

Re: Gifts
    If he is regarding it to be a gift, a gift would not be applied to pay taxes. It might be best to the bills to the USPS to get a money order and keep a record associating the (International?) Postal Money Order with lawful money or pay with the bills at a local revenue office that has a cashier.

Re: Serialization of Stamps
    Using registered, numbered stamps would remove the need to send photos of the bills with the view that a list of the serial numbers and denominations would be sent to Treasury, District Court and/or State AG.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-02-16 at 10:27 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Very interesting. The stamp over the FRB side seems akin to righting 'both halfs' of the bill. There are those who suggest the organic treasury of the United States to have stopped existing in 1921. While I don't necessarily agree, in that event the powers would still vest in the People.

Re: Gifts
    If he is regarding it to be a gift, a gift would not be applied to pay taxes. It might be best to the bills to the USPS to get a money order and keep a record associating the (International?) Postal Money Order with lawful money or pay with the bills at a local revenue office that has a cashier.

Re: Serialization of Stamps
    Using registered, numbered stamps would remove the need to send photos of the bills with the view that a list of the serial numbers and denominations would be sent to Treasury, District Court and/or State AG.
    Thanks! I recall reading about that - maybe Tim TURNER stuff? That would be 2010-2011... I came away thinking the same thing. I dislike having to read through an entire document looking for something that is just not there.

The reader can look for himself.

P.S. I have prepared the suggested Clerk Instruction.

I suggest readers and members download this sanitized clerk instruction. If you ponder it carefully it might contain about everything you ever need to know about R4C and managing an evidence repository.

P.S. So many times somebody like Tim TURNER grabs symptoms and then builds faulty theories around the symptoms.

Name:  circuits.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  42.3 KB

Hulda Rutger CLARK noticed similar signets between an intestinal fluke and many cancers. Similar enough to set off her elegantly simple comparator. She started assuming all cancer was caused by the parasite... Well, that got her laughed out of the country while she was detecting and curing cancer through the biofeedback technique. Quiet the noise; kill the cancer.

I got some silk pajamas the other day. China exported a spider and she decided to bite somebody about that - me. Well that became infected with flesh-eating bacterium. I used CLARK's Zapper after becoming feverish and that is taking care of things as fast as any antibiotics I could go buy. But it occurs to me that I now have built up immunity to several Chinese viruses and possible bacterial contagion with Chinese history, genome (DNA). If one of these were to become a problem I could donate my blood to CDC, being Germanic/British/White for fabrication of a vaccine here in America.

Name:  cold sore eliminator.jpg
Views: 347
Size:  272.3 KB

This might be better posted in your Debunking Bible Math thread?

Name:  Spider bite Chinese silk.jpg
Views: 358
Size:  291.5 KB

Before - the swelling and inflammation was quickly climbing up my knee and was very painful.

Name:  Spider bite Chinese silk after zapper.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  234.5 KB

After - it only hurts around the bite.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-03-16 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. So many times somebody like Tim TURNER grabs symptoms and then builds faulty theories around the symptoms.
    Isn't that what the MSM is used to do on a regular basis? Pushing non-sense and misinformation creates a diversion, at least until the victim finds out the truth, they are neutralized while they 'follow the false yarn'--a PSYOPS tactic most likely.

Hulda Rutger CLARK noticed similar signets between an intestinal fluke and many cancers. Similar enough to set off her elegantly simple comparator. She started assuming all cancer was caused by the parasite... Well, that got her laughed out of the country while she was detecting and curing cancer through the biofeedback technique. Quiet the noise; kill the cancer.
    Perhaps the intestinal flukes have an affinity for the tumors or the cancer cells behave much like parasites and are parasites to the extent they feed off the host--thus the sameness as far as 'signet' goes (doing the same thing, on a similar or on the same frequency?).

P.S. So many times somebody like Tim TURNER grabs symptoms and then builds faulty theories around the symptoms. I got some silk pajamas the other day. China exported a spider and she decided to bite somebody about that - me. Well that became infected with flesh-eating bacterium. I used CLARK's Zapper after becoming feverish and that is taking care of things as fast as any antibiotics I could go buy. But it occurs to me that I now have built up immunity to several Chinese viruses and possible bacterial contagion with Chinese history, genome (DNA). If one of these were to become a problem I could donate my blood to CDC, being Germanic/British/White for fabrication of a vaccine here in America.
    You could make a paste out of baking soda to draw out any toxins, etc. and speed up the healing. The zapper is good for disabling pathogens in any case. The baking soda would draw out toxins they might depend on and also make the area inhabitable for them. AFAIK its primarily Carbon in the baking soda molecular structure that does the drawing out/pulling.

Anyways, here's a specimen certificate to send to the Secretary of the Treasury and for filing in a court repository to track bill redemption (easy to do using tables in Smart Office, OpenOffice, LibreOffice or MS Word--could even be automated with a database).

Name:  Specimen_Bill_Redemption_Certificate.png
Views: 692
Size:  38.4 KB

The presumption there is that one's stamp is numbered and registered but that isn't necessary.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-03-16 at 05:15 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Isn't that what the MSM is used to do on a regular basis?
    I am unfamiliar with MSM and how it works. I see some speculation about the sulfer. Maybe MSM is not the pain killer I am thinking of? A good seque...

Perhaps the intestinal flukes an affinity for the tumors or the cancer cells behave much like parasites and are parasites to the extent they feed off the host--thus the sameness as far as 'signet' goes (doing the same thing, on a similar or on the same frequency?).
    This is what I mean by good segue! Parasites are similar, and this central South American fluke is very akin in vibration to American cancers. It just has a simple organism built into the sound "parasite". Both sound like PARASITE and occupy that office so similarly that the comparator opens the PNP transistor.

You could make a paste out of baking soda to draw out any toxins, etc. and speed up the healing.
    Thank you. That might help save some of the necrotic tissue.

I am unfamiliar with MSM and how it works. I see some speculation about the sulfer. Maybe MSM is not the pain killer I am thinking of? A good seque...
    I meant mainstream media, actually MSM should help greatly with tissue repair.

The chemical formula of MSM is CH3SO2CH3. It is the form in which sulfur ..... metabolism, and regulates the formation of anitbodies and immune complexes. Source: msm-info.com
    I've had good experiences with Frontier Coop products (MSM etc.). However, they are a wholesaler. They do have page for locating retailers that carry their products. http://www.frontiercoop.com/store.php?Screen=locator

This might be better posted in your Debunking Bible Math thread?
    Not sure whose or what thread you're referring to.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-03-16 at 07:49 PM.