Thread: Mega-Churches, New World Order Agendas Exposed!

Mega-Churches, New World Order Agendas Exposed!

Its very interesting that WARREN would visit homes and if the person he was talking to was part of the body of Christ already he kept on moving--skipped that household. Somehow, that reminds of passover: when the Angel of Death saw the blood covering the Angel of Death passed over the household.

Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 03-04-16 at 04:18 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Hi Allodial;

Your contributions truly enrich this website! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

Its very interesting that WARREN would visit homes and if the person he was talking to was part of the body of Christ already he kept on moving--skipped that household. Somehow, that reminds of passover: when the Angel of Death saw the blood covering the Angel of Death passed over the household.

Related:
    Did you see where a man stood up in Smiley Boy's church [J. OSTEIN] and blasted the congregation for not studying their Scriptures but being misled by a charlaton in sheeps clothing.

I think it was Led Zep who wrote "As we walk on down the road, our SHADOW is taller than our souls". Well if I was to sit at the feet of this one my Shadow may be tall but my wallet would be empty! Every pastor needs a good rock-n-roll band. Or it seems so. When I want to go to a rock-n-roll show these days we just attend just about any church building on the corner - She will have one hell of a show ready for us to enjoy. Maybe I can even get my cup of Starbucks coffee in the Church lobby - cross marketing.

Everyone hold up their bibles and say Amen - God wants me to be rich! Now the plate is about to be passed - lets share the wealth won't you?

Shalom,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-04-16 at 02:31 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    Did you see where a man stood up in Smiley Boy's church [J. OSTEIN] and blasted the congregation for not studying their Scriptures but being misled by a charlaton in sheeps clothing.
    Awesome find. The way they handle that kind of thing reminds me of a rock concert on one hand and on another medical office patient management methods: as in, the legit preacher was taken out to keep him from interfering with the experiment and brainwashing of the thousand plus patients in the auditorium.

Can you imagine they day were being able to remain a "member" of one of those Megathings requires being vaccinated and chipped by the pastor? Or that one move to the city and abandon rural living and give one's land to UNESCO to be 'saved'? See where its headed?
    Last edited by allodial; 03-08-16 at 01:47 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Typical in the bylaws... you must too be a 501(c)(3) "church" yourself!

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  72.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Typical in the bylaws... you must too be a 501(c)(3) "church" yourself!

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 432
Size:  72.0 KB
    Right. Same ol' same ol. They're just amping it up with the externalization.

Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  25.6 KB
    "Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss." --Dressler, Vienna, Austria (Sum of All Fears) or is it...

Name:  security2-1024x703.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  116.9 KB
    ...Drucker, Vienna, Austria.

Last edited by allodial; 03-08-16 at 03:46 AM.