Thread: Commandeering a Wildlife Refuge

Commandeering a Wildlife Refuge

We had a recent event shared on the brain trust. I have heard some rumors about this Case. Mr. VROOMAN is apparently unaware the the case was unsealed last month and is badgering the FBI to disclose information to him. I doubt that will be very effective.

Name:  petition snippet.jpg
Views: 826
Size:  192.8 KB

I have compiled a few bucks worth of documentation and you can pursue this yourselves if you are interested. If you find anything interesting please post it here.

USA v BUNDY Redacted Complaint and docket report - including Unsealing the Case.

Mr. VROOMAN's petition is apparently not being posted on PACER as seen on today's docket report. But that may be posted soon, I don't know. I doubt that the clerk will find VROOMAN a qualified party in interest.

The case and surrounding issues point to [A] the nature of the United States after the Civil War and its effect on the formation and admission of 'states' to the Union after the Civil War and

Name:  114289-004-A528E798.gif
Views: 1317
Size:  90.5 KB
    Note: with the exception of the State of California and the State of Texas (easily explained in a legal sense mainly to do with their status upon "Annexation" or acquisition by the United States and the laws of conquest--the governor of California is the commander in chief of the armed forces of California), there is a great % of Federal land-ownership for any state admitted to the Union after the Civil War.
    [B] also to why the Federal Government holds on to lands and the connection with to the alleged public debt of the United States.

Name:  150-Trillion-in-Minerals-Locked-up-on-Federally-Held-Lands.jpg
Views: 1408
Size:  83.2 KB
    Related:
    Last edited by allodial; 03-07-16 at 02:40 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Here I touch upon California and Texas. The situation of California and Texas though their USA statehood comes after the Civil War is that:

#1. the State of California's status has been explained in that it was a territory of Mexico aka "Upper California" or "Alta California" at the time of 'acquisition' by the United States.
    #2. As for the State of Texas, the lawfulness of its "annexation" is subject to interpretation. However, its interesting that the Governor of the state of California is the commander-in-chief of the the military forces of the state of California.

That is, there is more behind the status of the state of California and the state of Texas in that California is held in a lesser status because it was "mere territory" of Mexico.

Alta California (English: Upper California) was founded in 1769 by Gaspar de Portolá.[2] Alta California had an area comprising the modern state of California and other states to the east. In 1822, Alta California became a territory in independent Mexico. ...

Alta California ceased to exist as an administrative division separate from Baja California in 1836, when the Siete Leyes constitutional reforms in Mexico re-established Las Californias as a unified department. The areas formerly comprising Alta California were ceded to the United States in the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo that ended the Mexican–American War in 1848. Two years later, California joined the union as the 31st state. Other parts of Alta California became all or part of the later U.S. states of Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, and Wyoming.
    Attachment 3607
    Map of Mexico including Yucatan and Upper California [1847]

There is significance laid upon Upper California having been a territory of Mexico (i.e. United Mexican States or Estatos-Unidos Mexicanos) when ceded under the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. However, there is another story or slant that has to do with the Bear Flag. Sonoma was taken by U.S.A. settlers by force BEFORE the war started between the United States and Mexico.

...the flag’s story goes back to 1846, when California was still a territory of Mexico.

"Once upon a time there were a number of Americans who had come to what was then Mexican California," said Trinkle. "There was at that point in time the possibility of a war between the United States and Mexico."

And one particular group of American settlers, based in Northern California, took matters into their own hands. They banded together and captured the city of Sonoma from the Mexican Government.

The Republic of California was formed and it needed a flag. On their hastily made banner was an uneven red star, a red line and a crudely drawn animal that in theory was supposed to be a grizzly bear.

"These were farmers and ranchers and adventurers, and they did not have great artistic skill," said Trinkle. "The grizzly bear at that point in time was extraordinarily common. It was described as you couldn't ride on a horse for a mile without seeing ten grizzly bears. And they could be dangerous. So the idea was to put an emblem on the flag that would scare the Mexican authorities, that these people were serious."

Serious as they were, the flag flew for just under a month. Once the settlers found out the U.S. had declared war with Mexico, they swapped out the bear flag for the stars and stripes. (source)
    In any case, its interesting that the state of California has its own commander-in-chief to this very day. Lots of interesting answers are in the details.

Name:  us-cagov.gif
Views: 518
Size:  7.0 KB
    Flag of the commander in chief of the state of California's military forces.
    Last edited by allodial; 03-10-16 at 04:02 AM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

His personal grievance with federal authority doesn't stop with the BLM, though. "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada," Bundy said in a radio interview last Thursday. "I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don’t recognize the United States government as even existing." Ironically, this position directly contradicts Article 1, Section 2 of the Nevada Constitution:
    All political power is inherent in the people. Government is instituted for the protection, security and benefit of the people; and they have the right to alter or reform the same whenever the public good may require it. But the Paramount Allegiance of every citizen is due to the Federal Government in the exercise of all its Constitutional powers as the same have been or may be defined by the Supreme Court of the United States; and no power exists in the people of this or any other State of the Federal Union to dissolve their connection therewith or perform any act tending to impair, subvert, or resist the Supreme Authority of the government of the United States. The Constitution of the United States confers full power on the Federal Government to maintain and Perpetuate its existence, and whensoever any portion of the States, or people thereof attempt to secede from the Federal Union, or forcibly resist the Execution of its laws, the Federal Government may, by warrant of the Constitution, employ armed force in compelling obedience to its Authority.
    The more I've looked into it, there was a lot of patience on the part of the Feds. The U.S. Govt. apparently purchased the land in question. Furthermore, the buzz is that the Bundys and others had the Blood Moons in mind as part of their ideological swing.