Thread: Graphically: Number of Representatives Per State

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you! This keeps life interesting:

In ACIM this is called "time collapse" and also Cause and Effect is reversed throughout the Text, whenever used. Effect and Cause. My exposure is the Survey around Colorado Springs, a Golden Rectangle and Fibb Spiral I have shown so many places here I wont bother finding links today. The Magi of Babylon saw Regulus and Jupiter citing their Prophet Daniel BELTESHAZZAR.

My point in an earlier post today is that this same biblical prophecy is an inherent birthright of acquiring momentary or consistent sustainable Unity-Consciousness. The veneration of Israel is convoluted by religion, in a sense anyway. These people only preserved these moments by Ezekiel, Daniel, Isaiah etc. because among those hard-hearted and stiff-necked people, these moment only came by every so often. Preserving them in writing was a severely cost prohibitive process.

The Collection Plate for my non-commercial religion is, "Go buy something nice for your worst enemy." - Who is that? Invariably you become the enemy-maker; complete responsibility brings peace.

Service is held each morning, wherever you are, by considering for a moment what role guilt is playing in your life.

P.S. Thanks for the warning. I will stay safe and nobody dies.

This is the wonder of my model in which Joseph of Arimathea, Jesus' adoptive father arranged with Pilate to stage Jesus' death on the Cross. Jesus surviving the Cross is such a more accurate model behind the tenet that nobody ever dies.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-07-16 at 09:27 PM.