Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
Interestingly this might be influenced by the fantasy we can access 100% of our brain cells. - Inspired by the movie and TV series "Limitless" with a magic pill called NZT-48...

So I do not have the hope of getting my hands on NZT and it looks like one of those plastic pads on the corner of cupboard doors I was taught early not to put in my mouth. However...

Attachment 3671

Attachment 3672

But I still attribute my "genius" to the brain trust, including here and Lawful Money Trust like Allodial, Brian, Michael Joseph, Pumpkin, Shikamaru... Walter, xparte... - incomplete and in alphabetical order. How many people have thought of this?

I was calling it "Open-Faced Email Broadcasts" maybe fifteen years before anybody thought of "bursts". But even then, cultivating all the members of the burst into courts of competent jurisdiction beforehand? We even had a formal rule about broadcasting way back. You had to have a LoR Default Judgment in place to broadcast.

The Patriot Delusion entertains a fable/legend/myth/parable/hallucination (illusions) that there will be a meltdown or collapse... That Armageddon and Rapture will solve this elastic problem - that God will always honor "MY" reality and that I will stay true to fact, history, truth and law... That we will get a Vacation soon. I have been waiting for the value of the DOLLAR alone to somehow snap, for the "plunge protection team" to make such a big mistake that God or OBAMA will fire their sorry asses... - For so long that I begin to wonder if I might be looking at the whole thing wrong!

Revaluation is Quantitative Easing?

Is it simply like MJ says?

We just focus on the emotional condition of whatever womb we have selected, often within ourselves or in our lover, and Forgive so that it is a godly womb bringing forth loving creations. WOLSKI is not going to go kill himself or be killed by the many angry convicts imprisoned by his vacant office...

Add please: Inside David Merrill's Head.