Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So help me god

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    "pumpkin you are right. At law the trustee is not compelled to transfer property [rights, interests, titles - hereinafter "Interests"]. Once said Interests are in the possession of the Trustee, then said Interests may be seized by force - now enters the Conscience of the King in Chancellery. But don't be fooled pumpkin, Trusts exist UNDER law. But you are correct they are "these days" administrated in Equity."

Only equity can protect an equitable interest of the beneficiary. Trusts are formed under law, but the equitable interests, once the trust is formed, has no protection in law. The one holding the title has full ownership in law. At least that is how things are supposed to work. But they don't. I don't really claim to know exactly what has happened, but I do know that it is spiritual and it is deceptive. If indeed the founders tricked us, you would think those in power would have to be aware of that in order to protect their interests and not cave into the unalienable right demands of the people. I would think some would have come forward with proof positive out of disgust. Maybe their demons assist in the mind control, I don't know. It looks like to me the ones in power do not honor God, and are therefore prone to deception and honor the state as their god.
    I agree that one must learn to tend to his own vineyard first. As for myself, I do not identify with "We the People" that group was Special in regard to the formation of the Unincorporated Association. If was was a heir of that group, I would know. I use the term Special in juxtaposition against General.

As for myself I do not relate to angels or demons or other such beings - I consider myself and try to understand the Kingdom within. That comprehension is primary to me - I do not lend thought to powers without my ability to know. Thusly I do not relate to any trickery. The matter in my mind is about honor and responsibility for Self. It seems to me if one was so upset about the manner in which the State is run, then one would either attempt to effect change by causes established today or one would just leave the State and create a new State. For one to complain about the current "State of affairs" is to waste time. For the present is a function of the past and what is established today will compel the future effects.

Satan means Adversary. St. Paul relates that the Carnal Mind [man in the analogy if it must be personified - Herod/Pharaoh, etc] is "enmity" or hatred against God it is not subject to the Law of God neither can it be. Thusly I do not think of Satan as a being - I think of Satan as the Carnal Mind. Thusly demons are Carnal Thoughts that plague existence. You may have another view.

Sons of God = Thoughts of God
    Daughters of God = Desires of God

These are the "Flocks" of God. Abel "Shepherds the Flocks" of God. It is the Shepherds "watching over the Flocks" who first see Jesus! The alters that T.V. / Radio etc. have built in your mind must be tore down. Along with the alters which Religion has built. For Abraham [Higher Mind] built an Alter at the separation place between he and Abimelech [Lower Mind]. And Seven Ewe Lambs were given. Seven Chakras on the backside [spine] of the book.

I don't know what those in power honor. I know what I honor. So let them do what they do. As for my house - we shall walk in The Way. I express my trust in words and in deed. For the poor we have with us always.

Unalienable Rights - are those which cannot be transferred - these are inherit to Man [capitalized Noun] do you know what that capitalized noun means or did you just think it means everyone? Those who Create the State are clothed in Royalty - Political Rights. The commoners are granted civil rights.

I gave a speech recently to the Raleigh Republican Liberty Caucus. Personally, I could care less about that agenda because I don't vote nor do I support those who would kill another to protect their luxuries. But I said to them that they should quit with this Change mess and start to individually get involved in their local community - who amongst you can farm? Who can build? Who can barter? Who can do anything save what they do to fish out of the admiralty? I told them they had best start building their Ark for it is sprinkling now but a hard rain is gonna fall.

One of the fella standing near me said "noone speaks to these representatives like this - will you come back in a few weeks?" BE THE CHANGE yourself. For the poor in Spirit you have with you always!

The collective Judas thought to usher in the Kingdom by "pushing it along". The collective Judas thinks that Jesus will come and set it all right. But Jesus was VERY clear - He said My Kingdom is not of this world. Thusly there is INVOLUTION in Christ JESUS which is Spirit "couched" in matter. And there is EVOLUTION in Jesus CHRIST which is the ascension of Spirit from Matter. For Jesus is the Lamb slain [in the Skull] from the foundation of this world.

The unenlightened being fishes all night [in ignorance] and catches nothing [even though he knows how to fish] but when the Dawning of the Day comes Jesus appears and says "fish out of the right side. And so the unenlightened man does as told and he catches so many GREAT FISHES he is barely able to haul into the Boat. Thus comes enlightenment for - Morning has Broken and the Sun of Righteousness dawns in the heart of Man [middle sub-conscious Mind].

Ceasar is merely a reflection of the collective consciousness in Carnality. As for myself - I create - and that which I create may be done with other Creators - said Creators consider our relationship Special - for we did the work. Those who did not work to create are not privy to the fruit of our labor [creation]. This is equity and this is fair. I see no trickery there.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-11-16 at 09:57 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by pumpkin View Post
    ... honor the state as their god.
    The State was also known as "cult of the emperor" in Roman law and antiquities.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The State was also known as "cult of the emperor" in Roman law and antiquities.
    Hey shikamaru, if you created a new State - I hope there would be honor in it. I know there would be!

I see it as fractals. The State creates its persons whereof said persons are administrated by and thru the different offices of State. Trust accounts come to mine.

For these three are One. Legislative, Judicial, Executive. I AM the Good Shepherd.

Luke 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I agree that one must learn to tend to his own vineyard first. As for myself, I do not identify with "We the People" that group was Special in regard to the formation of the Unincorporated Association. If was was a heir of that group, I would know. I use the term Special in juxtaposition against General.

As for myself I do not relate to angels or demons or other such beings - I consider myself and try to understand the Kingdom within. That comprehension is primary to me - I do not lend thought to powers without my ability to know. Thusly I do not relate to any trickery. The matter in my mind is about honor and responsibility for Self. It seems to me if one was so upset about the manner in which the State is run, then one would either attempt to effect change by causes established today or one would just leave the State and create a new State. For one to complain about the current "State of affairs" is to waste time. For the present is a function of the past and what is established today will compel the future effects.

Satan means Adversary. St. Paul relates that the Carnal Mind [man in the analogy if it must be personified - Herod/Pharaoh, etc] is "enmity" or hatred against God it is not subject to the Law of God neither can it be. Thusly I do not think of Satan as a being - I think of Satan as the Carnal Mind. Thusly demons are Carnal Thoughts that plague existence. You may have another view.

Sons of God = Thoughts of God
    Daughters of God = Desires of God

These are the "Flocks" of God. Abel "Shepherds the Flocks" of God. It is the Shepherds "watching over the Flocks" who first see Jesus! The alters that T.V. / Radio etc. have built in your mind must be tore down. Along with the alters which Religion has built. For Abraham [Higher Mind] built an Alter at the separation place between he and Abimelech [Lower Mind]. And Seven Ewe Lambs were given. Seven Chakras on the backside [spine] of the book.

I don't know what those in power honor. I know what I honor. So let them do what they do. As for my house - we shall walk in The Way. I express my trust in words and in deed. For the poor we have with us always.

Unalienable Rights - are those which cannot be transferred - these are inherit to Man [capitalized Noun] do you know what that capitalized noun means or did you just think it means everyone? Those who Create the State are clothed in Royalty - Political Rights. The commoners are granted civil rights.

I gave a speech recently to the Raleigh Republican Liberty Caucus. Personally, I could care less about that agenda because I don't vote nor do I support those who would kill another to protect their luxuries. But I said to them that they should quit with this Change mess and start to individually get involved in their local community - who amongst you can farm? Who can build? Who can barter? Who can do anything save what they do to fish out of the admiralty? I told them they had best start building their Ark for it is sprinkling now but a hard rain is gonna fall.

One of the fella standing near me said "noone speaks to these representatives like this - will you come back in a few weeks?" BE THE CHANGE yourself. For the poor in Spirit you have with you always!

The collective Judas thought to usher in the Kingdom by "pushing it along". The collective Judas thinks that Jesus will come and set it all right. But Jesus was VERY clear - He said My Kingdom is not of this world. Thusly there is INVOLUTION in Christ JESUS which is Spirit "couched" in matter. And there is EVOLUTION in Jesus CHRIST which is the ascension of Spirit from Matter. For Jesus is the Lamb slain [in the Skull] from the foundation of this world.

The unenlightened being fishes all night [in ignorance] and catches nothing [even though he knows how to fish] but when the Dawning of the Day comes Jesus appears and says "fish out of the right side. And so the unenlightened man does as told and he catches so many GREAT FISHES he is barely able to haul into the Boat. Thus comes enlightenment for - Morning has Broken and the Sun of Righteousness dawns in the heart of Man [middle sub-conscious Mind].

Ceasar is merely a reflection of the collective consciousness in Carnality. As for myself - I create - and that which I create may be done with other Creators - said Creators consider our relationship Special - for we did the work. Those who did not work to create are not privy to the fruit of our labor [creation]. This is equity and this is fair. I see no trickery there.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Interestingly this might be influenced by the fantasy we can access 100% of our brain cells. - Inspired by the movie and TV series "Limitless" with a magic pill called NZT-48...

[8:15:47 AM] David Merrill: It would seem you and I are discussing "plasticity" appertaining to career judges? You of all might get the two-clocks, the fighter plane clock being one-millionth of a second slower... Where does the pilot "snap" into a separate timeline? - Come back into a "reality" where he is talking to older people, who are amazed that he has not aged?
    [8:17:28 AM] David Merrill: WOLSKI is facing the mortality of his career. How easy it is for me to say, "Since you cannot explain WHY, WHERE or WHEN this deviation to ALL UPPER CASE letters came into your bond, I cannot consider you competent from your vacant office. That would be irresponsible of me as Trustee for XXXXXXXXXX TRUST...
    [8:19:41 AM] David Merrill: The plasticity is how threatened should he be that not only is his office void, and all his "judicial officer" utterances are void; how does this affect all the other pretend judges and prisons full of convicts, wrongfully convicted and even those who confessed to what they thought was authority? Where does this all snap into the alternate "reality".

So I do not have the hope of getting my hands on NZT and it looks like one of those plastic pads on the corner of cupboard doors I was taught early not to put in my mouth. However...

Attachment 3671

Attachment 3672

But I still attribute my "genius" to the brain trust, including here and Lawful Money Trust like Allodial, Brian, Michael Joseph, Pumpkin, Shikamaru... Walter, xparte... - incomplete and in alphabetical order. How many people have thought of this?

I was calling it "Open-Faced Email Broadcasts" maybe fifteen years before anybody thought of "bursts". But even then, cultivating all the members of the burst into courts of competent jurisdiction beforehand? We even had a formal rule about broadcasting way back. You had to have a LoR Default Judgment in place to broadcast.

The Patriot Delusion entertains a fable/legend/myth/parable/hallucination (illusions) that there will be a meltdown or collapse... That Armageddon and Rapture will solve this elastic problem - that God will always honor "MY" reality and that I will stay true to fact, history, truth and law... That we will get a Vacation soon. I have been waiting for the value of the DOLLAR alone to somehow snap, for the "plunge protection team" to make such a big mistake that God or OBAMA will fire their sorry asses... - For so long that I begin to wonder if I might be looking at the whole thing wrong!

Revaluation is Quantitative Easing?

Is it simply like MJ says?

We just focus on the emotional condition of whatever womb we have selected, often within ourselves or in our lover, and Forgive so that it is a godly womb bringing forth loving creations. WOLSKI is not going to go kill himself or be killed by the many angry convicts imprisoned by his vacant office...
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-12-16 at 05:14 PM.

I see it as fractals. The State creates its persons whereof said persons are administrated by and thru the different offices of State. Trust accounts come to mine.
    The following thought occurred to me just recently.
    If it should be its own thread, I can craft it so not as to detract from this current thread of discussion.

Is or can a name be the "mark of the beast"?

A name, in my opinion, is an account. This account can be used to create other accounts in other systems .... sounds like districts and district overlays in a sense.

An account, at law, is a chose in action (right to sue for recovery which typically would be recovery of money owed (of debt).

Recently I asked a suitor (phone conversation), What is your name? I thought he would say his first and middle names.

He responded, after some thought, My name is my voice.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    The following thought occurred to me just recently.
    If it should be its own thread, I can craft it so not as to detract from this current thread of discussion.

Is or can a name be the "mark of the beast"?

A name, in my opinion, is an account. This account can be used to create other accounts in other systems .... sounds like districts and district overlays in a sense.

An account, at law, is a chose in action (right to sue for recovery which typically would be recovery of money owed (of debt).
    If you start it then I have much to add to it. Start a new thread and lets enter into the discourse. There is much to be said about name. The short answer is yes, but that is a qualified yes. Man has TWO legs upon which he stands. Thusly there is a higher and a lower aspect.

Am i are we just the axis of the archery target and its archer,a NAME featuring evenly spaced concentric circles that surround a "bullseye". Kepler's cosmological model formed by concentric spheres and regular polyhedra. In geometry, two or more objects are said to be concentric, coaxal, or coaxial when they share the same center or axis.Concentric NAMED what is at the center why is property valuable and to who,s physical being are we preserved. I cant be much more than the beast in the field. God gave names to all the animals in the begining long time ago Dylan's slow train its on the rails.What preserved evildoers NAMES

If you start it then I have much to add to it. Start a new thread and lets enter into the discourse. There is much to be said about name. The short answer is yes, but that is a qualified yes. Man has TWO legs upon which he stands. Thusly there is a higher and a lower aspect.
    It seems I repeat myself. I started a prior thread on just that question some time ago.

Here is the thread:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/showt...ght=mark+beast

Here is the thread:yep one of the best . marketing the NAME for a commercial forced indemnification.