Thread: The Doorbell

The Doorbell

Power Line Blog recently held a competition for a $100,000 prize for whomever could most effectively and creatively dramatize the significance of the federal debt crisis.

Several entries have gotten a lot of attention, but the one that has gone most viral so far is ‘The Doorbell.’ If you haven't yet seen it, you may watch it here. It’s 59 seconds

http://www.ntrc.info/doorbell.html

Thank you for finding that. I saw that a couple years back and forgot the name when I wanted to show it to anybody.

Anyone seen this before?
    https://youtu.be/8NBSwDEf8a8

Quote Originally Posted by Shylmysten View Post
    Anyone seen this before?
    https://youtu.be/8NBSwDEf8a8
    A very well made video which does not give the whole picture and will lead many innocent young minds straight into the gutter. This type of stuff only serves to hook the emotional weakness in mankind. It is a truth if one can control the emotion, then the control of the mind is a "piece of cake."

Why don't you know Pyle, money is created right out of thin air! I call Bu!!$h!t. Money is NOT created out of thin air and if the structures of trust are not comprehended then men and women go to jail for being rebellious trustees. Now if you can't understand the foregoing sentence then you have a lot of work to do.

There are many claims upon the same THING [in parallel to each other] and these claims are overlays which do not trespass each other and the only reason these different Estates may do business with each other is by Perpendicular Agreements or Contracts. Said claims are parallel to each other and thus can be modeled in a Cartesian coordinate system in the Z-axis.

Trust structure can easily be modeled by mathematics. X,Y,Z defines the Law boundary where the Estate exists. Since there is an infinite possibility in the Z-axis there can be theoretically an infinite number of Estates. X,Y usually refer to land [earth] or things. Uses are defined in the Z-axis.

Money is just property of State and thus it belongs in the Z-axis and its use subjects the user to the terms of use and service agreement. Sign here and here and here and express your trust and acknowledge the benefit received upon the grantee/trustee. He who takes the benefit obligates himself.

Don't get me wrong it has taken me seven years to be able to write the foregoing with wisdom and understanding.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-23-16 at 11:58 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

I have never really though about the drafting of an estate...but that's a really excellent and succinct explanation of the obligations owed to the use of the FRN. I was trying to explain some of this to my little brother the other day. He is definitely a casualty of cognitive disedence. I just let it go and figured I'd pave the way to prove the truth. We are Missouri boys and the show-me or shut up is kinda inherited

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    A very well made video which does not give the whole picture and will lead many innocent young minds straight into the gutter. This type of stuff only serves to hook the emotional weakness in mankind. It is a truth if one can control the emotion, then the control of the mind is a "piece of cake."

Why don't you know Pyle, money is created right out of thin air! I call Bu!!$h!t. Money is NOT created out of thin air and if the structures of trust are not comprehended then men and women go to jail for being rebellious trustees. Now if you can't understand the foregoing sentence then you have a lot of work to do.

There are many claims upon the same THING [in parallel to each other] and these claims are overlays which do not trespass each other and the only reason these different Estates may do business with each other is by Perpendicular Agreements or Contracts. Said claims are parallel to each other and thus can be modeled in a Cartesian coordinate system in the Z-axis.

Trust structure can easily be modeled by mathematics. X,Y,Z defines the Law boundary where the Estate exists. Since there is an infinite possibility in the Z-axis there can be theoretically an infinite number of Estates. X,Y usually refer to land [earth] or things. Uses are defined in the Z-axis.

Money is just property of State and thus it belongs in the Z-axis and its use subjects the user to the terms of use and service agreement. Sign here and here and here and express your trust and acknowledge the benefit received upon the grantee/trustee. He who takes the benefit obligates himself.

Don't get me wrong it has taken me seven years to be able to write the foregoing with wisdom and understanding.

Best Regards,
    MJ
    That is an enlightening perspective! I was watching a recent episode of Elementary and HOLMES was solving a murder mystery by noticing the "Z-Axis" transactions of air ABOVE the high-rise buildings on the block. We did a little discussion about how a church in downtown Denver may have already sold off its air rights, being that it will never build upward...

There in the physical realm we start to get a glimpse of how speculation can arise.

This seems the ultimate in mental priestcraft. The presumption that debt has value is made and the delirium is cast about in aspersions against good. - Leaving me holding the mantle of authority... again. In the past tense I prickled my physics professors, by boasting I had invented a time machine when I was forty; at what their tender egos perceived as age seventeen. It would seem that I have always been completely immune to suppression to express myself; and I AM EVERYTHING. Cellular memory encompasses every event like ripples in a birdbath.

Name:  first lien on the Good Church artifacts of SEAL.jpg
Views: 678
Size:  101.6 KB

Hate to pop their bubble... NOT! I love popping bubbles!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Shylmysten View Post
    I have never really though about the drafting of an estate...but that's a really excellent and succinct explanation of the obligations owed to the use of the FRN. I was trying to explain some of this to my little brother the other day. He is definitely a casualty of cognitive disedence. I just let it go and figured I'd pave the way to prove the truth. We are Missouri boys and the show-me or shut up is kinda inherited
    We are all doubting Thomas'. For indeed the natural man wants proof so that his natural mind [intellect and reason] can make sense of his natural world. It baffles the natural man to explore meta-physics for he no longer has any natural "ground" whereupon to stand. Naturally the natural man desires to stand upon ground that he himself has tilled.

We are all twins in one being. For IN THE BEGINNING there is both heavens and earth. The natural man is of the world and of the field [ruddy] and this is Cain or Esau - the Spiritual Man is the 2nd estate which is Abel or Jacob. The Celestial Man is the 3rd Estate which is Israel.

Nevertheless Faith stands alone in Hope. Thusly the Passover occurs at the Full Moon - when she is reflecting all the light of the Sun [Love]. Thusly we move in Faith and are justified by experience. For by experience we can know without rationalizing a single thought. This is why those who enter into the path of redemption enter into an experience.

And along the way ego's are experienced which are ignorant and self seeking. The Will is tested to see if there is Understanding. For the Will must always rule Understanding. And thusly is Wisdom formed. For Understanding void of experience is still not tested. But once experience comes then the application of the knowledges bound in Understanding forms Wisdom. And therefore the three-fold cord of Will-Wisdom-Understanding places a crown upon the head of the enlightened.

Best Regards,
    MJ

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I really admire the way you think Michael Joseph!
    The word of the LORD that came unto Hosea === Yehovah is Salavation is Yehoshuah. Praise be to YeHoVaH. I too appreciate the fruits which you bring forth by the Mercies and Graces our Elohim.

With Kindest Regards,
    MJ
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 03-25-16 at 02:08 AM.